Fête du Trône: 2004-2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the King, supreme chief and general chief of staff of the Royal Armed Forces chairs oath-taking ceremony of new graduates of military academies
Casablanca - King Mohammed VI, supreme chief and general chief of staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), who was accompanied by HRH Prince Moulay Rachid, chaired this Wednesday at the Royal Palace of Casablanca, the oath-taking ceremony of officers, new graduates of various military and para-military academies and institutes as well as newly-promoted officers.
Photos: ImageBam ** ImageBam

King chairs in Casablanca reception on occasion of Throne Day
Casablanca - King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH crown prince Moulay El Hassan and HRH prince Moulay Rachid, in the presence of Senegalese president Macky Sall, chaired, on Tuesday in Casablanca royal palace, a reception on the occasion of the 14 anniversary of the sovereign's accession to throne of his glorious ancestors.
Photos: ImageBam ** ImageBam

Their Royal Highnesses the princesses chair in Casablanca banquet hosted by HM the King on Throne day
Casablanca - Their Royal Highnesses the princesses chaired this Wednesday in Casablanca a banquet hosted by HM King Mohammed VI in honor of female guests on the occasion of the throne day.

Casablanca - Prince Moulay Rachid chaired this Wednesday at the Royal Navy club in Casablanca an Iftar hosted by HM King Mohammed VI, supreme commander and general chief of staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR) on the occasion of the throne day which marks this year the 14th anniversary of the Sovereign enthronement.
ImageBam

Will we see Lalla Salma and Lalla Khadija at the balcony this year? I hope so...

Throne day: HRH Prince Moulay Rachid chairs banquet in Rabat
Prince Moulay Rachid chaired this Wednesday in Rabat a banquet hosted by the head of government to mark the 15th throne day anniversary.

The Princesses Chair Dinner On Throne Day

TRH the Princesses chaired, on Wednesday night at the Rabat Royal Palace, a dinner offered by HM King Mohammed VI in honour of the ladies invited on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of His Majesty's accession to the Throne.

some photos of Prince Moulay Hassan attending the Military Aerobatic for Day Throne in Rabat streets yesterday: ??? ????? ????? ???? ???????? ????? ??????????? ??????

King's Speech: Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
‫خطاب العرش‬‎ - YouTube

The reception: Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
‫الملك يترأس بالرباط حفل استقبال بمناسبة عيد العرش المجيد‬‎ - YouTube

King chairs in Rabat banquet on Throne Day
Rabat - HM King Mohammed VI, accompanied by HRH Crown Prince Moulay El Hassan, HRH Prince Moulay Rachid and HH Prince Moulay Ismail, chaired, on Thursday at Rabat Royal Palace, a banquet on the occasion of the 16th anniversary of the sovereign's accession to the Throne of his Glorious Ancestors.
http://imageupper.com/a03/1/1/C1438296124183408_1.jpg
http://imageupper.com/a03/1/1/C1438296124183408_2.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNwNugXFvys

Speech to the nation
http://imageupper.com/a02/1/8/I14382960651838726_1.jpg
http://imageupper.com/a02/1/8/I14382960651838726_2.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_46f3WbYPo

TRH the Princesses chair in Rabat dinner offered by HM the King on Throne Day

:previous:
Crown Prince Moulay Hassan is the most professional among Crown Princes/Crown Princesses of his generation. He rendered a salute like a grown up.

On a different note ... what branch of the Moroccan army has the kind of uniform worn by Crown Prince Moulay Hassan?

Last edited:
Moulay Hassan is wearing the Moroccan Royal Guard uniform;at same age his grandfather late Hassan II wore same uniform i couldn't find photos yet,but i will upload them i find them.

Lalla Joumala hosted a Reception in London to celebrate King's Enthronement
Court circuit

Thanks for the information!
Lalla Joumala's caftan is lovely.

Mademoiselle lilo , Isn't it weird that the throne speech gonna be aired before the throne day !? What is this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
kind of odd indeed i think mybe the King have big announcement let's wait and see it's only one hour left:)

King Mohammed VI of Morocco on Saturday pardoned more than a thousand detainees, some of whom were under arrest for taking part in protests in the troubled northern Rif region, the justice ministry announced.

The monarch pardoned a total of 1,178 people, including a number who had joined demonstrations in the northern port city of Al-Hoceima and surrounding area, the ministry said in a statement, issued shortly before King Mohammed made a televised speech to mark 18 years on the throne.

Moroccan king pardons more than a thousand detainees | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
They haven't shared any photo from the Princely Dinner ! Such a shame ! I thought this year gonna be different but its always the same .
Nota bene : Lalla Soukaina , Lalla Faizah , lalla Hajar Are there . So its a pity we wont see them ! I cant understand why such an important activity isn't covered by medias !! That's delirium !! I Really wanted to see the sherifas .

they never publish pohotos of the princesses dinner and yes i agree with you Nouhaila it's a shame... i think when it come to the princesses theer activities are poorly coverd the palace isn' doing good job in that aree and it's pitty.

it's great to hear Lalla Hajar and Faizah were there:)

Any chance that they will release photos?
Me too happy that lalla hajar and faizah
Are there ;and how about lalla zineb and there daughters and lalla anissah?

Any chance that they will release photos?
Me too happy that lalla hajar and faizah
Are there ;and how about lalla zineb and there daughters and lalla anissah?
No photos dear ???

Full Text of King Mohammed VI Speech on the Throne Day

As for civil servants, many of them do not have the skills, qualifications or ambition required; moreover, they are not always guided by a sense of responsibility.

Some of them report to work for only short periods of time, preferring to settle for modest – but guaranteed – pay, instead of working hard to improve their social conditions.

[…]

For instance, the regional investment centers – with the exception of one or two – are a problem. They impede the act of investing instead of serving as a mechanism that provides incentives and resolves the problems of investors at the regional level, without their having to go to central government departments.

[…]

When results are positive, political parties, politicians and officials vie for the spotlight to derive benefits from the achievements made, both politically and in terms of media exposure.

However, when matters do not turn out the way they should, they hide behind the Royal Palace and ascribe everything to it.

As a result, citizens complain to the King about government services or officials that take too long to respond to their queries or process their cases, asking him to intercede on their behalf.

[…]

When an official obstructs or delays the implementation of a development project or a social program, this is not simply a case of dereliction of duty; it amounts to treason because that official is harming the interests of citizens and preventing them from enjoying their legitimate rights.

[…]

Given this regrettable and dangerous vacuum, law enforcement services have found themselves face to face with the citizens. They have bravely and patiently fulfilled their duty, showing restraint and commitment to the rule of law as they maintained security and stability.

I am referring to Al Hoceima, but what happened there could actually occur in any other region.

This refutes what some have referred to as the ‘security approach’, as if Morocco were sitting on top of a volcano, or as if each household and each citizen were being watched over by a policeman.

Some even say there is a radical wing and a moderate one, adding that they disagree on how to tackle these events. […] They act as if law-enforcement services are the ones who run the country and control the government and senior officials. It is probably these services that set prices, etc.

By contrast, law enforcement officers are making major sacrifices, working day and night in difficult conditions to fulfil their duty, maintain the internal and external security and stability of the homeland, and safeguard the security, serenity and tranquility of citizens.

Back
Top Bottom