Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So UAE have their own "Make a Wish"? Good for them!

i have a questionabout the realtatinship between SHeikh Zayed bin sultan and Sheikh rashid when ever i see photographs of them they seem close is this true can anyone else shed more light on this

johnstebens1 said:
Does anyone know anything about Sheikh Khalid bin Muhammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan Al Nehyan?

Sheikh Mohammed bin hamdan bin hamdan lives in Dubai and his father is the brother of sheikha Latifa bint hamdan , wife of late sheikh Rashid bin Saeed AL Maktoum . Father of sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid .and sheikh Mohammed bin hamdan is married to 2 Nahyans one of them is Sheikh Zayed's daughter . But not sure which one is sheikh khaled's mother .

just curious if anyone has read some of the wikileaks i have been looking at it shows some personal details invovling some of them like this article in paragraph 3 claims that sheikh sultan bin zayed had an alcohal problem.
Cable Viewer
any one here about this?

just curious if anyone has read some of the wikileaks i have been looking at it shows some personal details invovling some of them like this article in paragraph 3 claims that sheikh sultan bin zayed had an alcohal problem.
Cable Viewer
any one here about this?

Power and responsibility can also cause damage - sometimes.

isnt alcohol against islam or something? sorry im not quite sure.

Right, but that not mean that all Muslims adhere to the ban on alcohol.
We as Muslims also commit sins despite our belief regulations. We are like other people in the world - fallible in our behavior. ;)

Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Hold a Banquet dinner in honor of Queen Rania

Established by HH Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research yesterday evening dinner Maaleh Palace in Abu Dhabi to honor Queen Rania campus of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

The banquet was attended Sheikh Shakhboot bin Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister Mark Simmonds Energy Affairs of the United Kingdom and a number of experts participating in the World Summit on the Future Energy 2013 and members of the diplomatic corps and academic leaders and public figures .

Article
http://www.albayan.ae/across-the-uae/news-and-reports/2013-01-16-1.1804340?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dlvr.it

Pic
http://cdn1.albayan.ae/polopoly_fs/1.1804246.1358287042!/image/1103027891.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Friends,
2012 was a wonderful year for our Sh. Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa and his family (I've listed just a few events):
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Dedication Ceremony, April 12, 2012 - YouTube
Emirates Photography Competition 7th Edition - YouTube
Make A Wish UAE | Facebook
H.E Sheikh Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan inaugurates the 3rd Emirati-Swiss Friendship Forum
Bedouin Shakespeare Company - UAE Touring Theatre
Design Days Dubai (check out the photo gallery)
Thrilling Debut of the UAE

but I believe 2013 will be even better!!!
Thalassemia International Federation World Congress - Abu Dhabi 2013 (navigate the website)

I also found this wonderful article from Zayed University, Sh. Zayed's mother is a lady I believe all women in the UAE and beyond should look up to, she definitely inspires me to aim for the stars: H.H. Sheikha Sheikha Saif Mohammed Al Nahyan

cute pic,
how many kids he have?

:previous: Those children are cute! Does anyone know who the other children are in the photo with Sheikh Mansour?

The 3 children in this picture :flowers:

That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more. :)

That's a nice photo, but what I meant was who are the other children in the WAM picture you posted earlier (the photo when Sheikh Mansour is with a group of children). Are they royal or members of the UAE public? Perhaps I needed to clarify a bit more. :)

Children from the public :)

Sh. Zayed b. Sultan b. Khalifa Al Nahyan Instagram Fan Page:
Instagram

:flowers::p:blush::in_love:;)
Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.

Last edited:
Only a fan-page, but a well-designed one with beautiful pictures. Mashallah (arabic expression of respect). More beard is definitely better on him! Looks good! You can see the resemblance to the late Sheikh Zayed, father of the nation, in his younger years.

Yes, Imanmajed the Instagram fan page is beautiful and Sh.Zayed is as handsome as always; I’m glad you like it as much as I do!!
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of ;), but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…:p) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks :cool:, I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile :D that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.:flowers:

Last edited:
I won’t pronounce myself on Sh.Zayed’s beard since it’s a manly topic , one emiratis are very fond of ;), but I will say that to me Sh.Zayed is gorgeous with or without a beard, long or short hair (you should’ve seen the ‘to die for’ big brown locks he was sporting a few years back under his ghutra…:p) and dressed in emirati or ‘western’ attire!
I’ve been a loyal fan for some time now and although, clearly, one of Sh.Zayed’s biggest assets are his looks :cool:, I think he deserves (like all real men) to be celebrated and loved for his achievements and vision, so apart from a smile :D that is exactly like his great-grandfather’s (Baba Zayed) I hope people remember his devotion for children and their health, his love and appreciation for the arts, his dedication for business and his country’s development and most of all I hope people can percieve his humbleness, I believe his heart is big enough to hold all people of the UAE, ‘local’ and ‘non-local’, and isn’t that an exciting thought to behold of someone in his position as we all move forward into the future?.:flowers:

:) Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....:flowers:

Last edited:
:) Yes, of course, pleasant vision....
As such a big fan, you should meet him once .....:flowers:

Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.:flowers:
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females :boxing::viking::voodoo: (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis):ROFLMAO: !!!!
And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention :rolleyes::lol:

until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females :boxing::viking::voodoo:

Ouch! I hope, it is not so bad like you feel.... ;)

And I also hope in the future more (serious and loyal) Sh.Zayed fans contribute to TRF...I mean he can't only have me (and a handful of amazing others) on here...plus the Abu Dhabi thread needs to 'beat' the Dubai thread, I fail to understand how it can always get so much attention :rolleyes::lol:

It is just a matter of different views.....you can love both - Dubai and Abu Dhabi! :flowers:

Maybe the other ladies here in the DxB thread don´t know, how beautiful and handsome some of the young Sheikhs from A.D. are too. Better for you.....So you haven´t to share them....Be happy!

Last edited:
Thanks Imanmajed, you're very sweet.:flowers:
If meeting Sh.Zayed is written in the stars (Insha'Allah) than it will be a great honor...until that day together with TRF, I'll have fun fending off any crazy talk and speculation by berserk females :boxing::viking::voodoo: (you would be surprised how many of them swarm around him on a regular basis):ROFLMAO: !!!!

No, we are not surprised about the female attention:p
Just look at Hamdan-possible marriage thread,it will make your roll on the floor laughing and crying at the same time,it is so ridiculous and funny:D

Usually I am not a pro-beard type but I think that Zayed´s type of beard looks nice and complements his look,it makes him seem more mature and manly.I don´t like long beards (Ayatolla comes to mind!Also-think of all the food remains that get stuck in a very long beard:eek: Don´t wnat to hink about that...but short beard is nice,moustaches are ok:)

I wanted to write something serious,but now I can´t stop my irony/sarcasm mode as it is only starting to evolve:
If the sheikhs and sheikhas acted similiar like the Al maktoums (posting pictures everywhere,creating fanpages,acting like US celebrities or getting pictures half-naked,they might have a chance to fight the Dubai RF in popularity :whistling:
Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...;)
I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique...
Also,the Bahrain brothers Nasser and Khalifa bin Hamad,they are often wearing such tight shirts:ermm: I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...

( I don´t want to bash any of the Dubai or Bahrain RF-members,they are all nice people I am sure,but sometimes their lifestyle is not what I expect from an Arabic muslim person. Nothing bad,just my personal opinion and no reason to get offended!)

So in that way you can be glad that the Abu Dhabi-RF is not making much headlines,because usually headlines are nothing to be proud of...

Look at Hamdan´s excitor flight,I think he is a good athlete,but his trousers were half slipping off...;)

I am sure it will make some girls go crazy like nuts,but I am not interested in such intimate outlooks on the Crown Prince´s physique... I don´t want to sound like the mutawwa,but I don´t like such reveiling clothes neither on men nor on women,because I don´t want to know how the ppl look without their clothes *lol* It really doesnt´leave much to imagination...

A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....

Last edited:
A fan of imagination.... but I think, Sheikh Hamdan has found a clever way to move his unconventional, too uninhibited clothes back into shape in time before women could fall over....

Well,tell Sheikh Hamdan that a simple belt could help him:D
Not that I am not used to men running around with their clothes in complete chaos,but for a future ruler he should at least make sure that his clothes stay with him/on his body all the time when he is in public or being filmed:p
Of course,it was just a private excursion and obviously my eagle-eyes were the only one to spot this,because nobody else noticed...

Back
Top Bottom