Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow, Russia yesterday, March 17:

** rex gallery **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed attended the Negev Summit at Kibbutz Sde Boker in the Negev desert region in southern Israel today, March 28:

** rex gallery **

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed and Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken yesterday, March 29:

** Pic **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed was received by Polish President Andrzej Duda at the Presidential Palace in Warsaw, Poland, on May 26:

** rex gallery **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed attended the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) meeting in Riyadh today, June 1:

** Pic **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met with Indonesian Foreign Minister Santiago Cafiero ahead of the G20 foreign ministers meeting in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia today, July 6:

** rex gallery **

I'm really curious about sh. Mansour bin Zayed first born. Anyone know info about him? He rarely mentioned, I wonder what he looks like ..
He just got married last May to Sheikha Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. His Mother (Sheikha Alia) are sisters with Sheikha Meera's Mother (Sheikha Mozah).

Sheikh Mohammed bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan got married to Sheikha Fatima bint Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Can you give us info about Sheikha Fatima bint Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan? Like how old is she or what university did she graduated. Any random info would be appreciated ?

Last edited by a moderator:
He just got married last May to Sheikha Meera bint Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. His Mother (Sheikha Alia) are sisters with Sheikha Meera's Mother (Sheikha Mozah).

Someone already answer my question before, but thanks again Malayi Arr :flowers: I know that married between cousins are permissible in Islam. But I kind of worries about their children even thought married between cousin are not as harmful as married between others family member such as siblings, nephew etc. Aren't their family bond too close related? Since not only their fathers are siblings but their mothers also

Can you give us info about Sheikha Fatima bint Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan? Like how old is she or what university did she graduated. Any random info would be appreciated ?

Hi, I know one or two things about her based on articles I read I hope it's credible though. Some of you can correct me about the info. She is a tennis player who won the individual title of sh. Mohammad bin Saeed Al-Nahyan Women's Tennis Championship in 2014. I heard she already has children too but I'm to lazy to dig that info now hahaha ?

Hi, I know one or two things about her based on articles I read I hope it's credible though. Some of you can correct me about the info. She is a tennis player who won the individual title of sh. Mohammad bin Saeed Al-Nahyan Women's Tennis Championship in 2014. I heard she already has children too but I'm to lazy to dig that info now hahaha ?

Sh. Fatima bint Tahnoun graduated from American International School, sh. Mansour bin Zayed attend & witness the graduation ceremony in 2016 to handed them the certificate of graduation. So, I think she's 23-24 years old now

a daughter named Hessa bint Mohamed bin Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Sheikh Mohammad bin Sultan bin Khalifa Al Nahyan and his wife Sheikha Fatma bint Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan welcomed their second child a boy Sheikh Tahnoon bin Mohammed Al Nahyan

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed is on an official visit to Bahrein to participate in the 10th session of the UAE-Bahrain Joint Higher Committee and met with King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa yesterday, October 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed had a meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov yesterday, November 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

feiraguy, do you know about any marriages involving Rawdha, Maitha and Nahyan bin Zayed's children?
(Those whom married from the line of Mohammad bin khalid)

Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met Syrian President Bashar Assad in Damascus, Syria on January 4:

** rex gallery **

Sheikha Fatima bint Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan crowned the winners of the Sheikha Fatima bint Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan Cup race, for a distance of 100 km for women, which was organized by the Emirates International Endurance Village, yesterday, with the participation of 110 female riders from various stables in the UAE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CntYAeRtV0S/?hl=el

She's growing into a georgous young lady. I am glad we have a chance to see some of the Al Nahyan young ladies attend public events. Is the scarf she's wearing called a shaila? I've noticed Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Hamad and Sheikha Salama bint Mohammed bin Hamad Al Nahyan, Sheikha Shaikha bint Diab Al Nahyan also cover their hair with shailas and are wearing face masks. Is there any particular age at which they are expected to wear a shaila? I know it's a girl's personal choice but does this moment exist when the shaila is expected when it comes to a sheikha?

Is the scarf she's wearing called a shaila?

Yes, thats right. Its called Shaila.

. Is there any particular age at which they are expected to wear a shaila? I know it's a girl's personal choice but does this moment exist when the shaila is expected when it comes to a sheikha?

Its as you said: a personal choice. If you're talking about a special moment, then that's the time a woman wants to wear it. Mostly females start to wear with the beginning of the puberty or even later when she grows up. This is generally for women, so it's not specific to a Sheikha.

Last edited:
Sheik Zayed bin Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan got married to Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan.

Birth, Engagement & Wedding News of Al Nahyan family

Birth and engagement announcements, wedding news of Abu Dhabi ruling family will be posted here.

On 1 May, Hamdan bin Nahyan bin Hamdan Al Nahyan and his wife (bint Saeed bin Zayed) welcomed their 2nd child a boy named Nahyan.

The couple has already a daughter, Hamda bint Hamdan, born in 2021.

Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed became a father

Looking forward to more information

Welcome Hamdan bin Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan

Congratulations to Zayed and Shamma bint Mohamed bin Zayed on arrival of their first child! ?

Yesterday, June 15, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed met the Foreign Minister of Malaysia during a working visit to Kuala Lumpur:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoon seems to be always with MBZ and Hamad MBZ.

What is known about him? How powerful is he? Is it likely he will rise to a more powerful and prominent position in the government? Only one wife? How old is he? Etc

Also is there a picture of his father, Hamad bin Tahnoon.

Also is there a picture of his father, Hamad bin Tahnoon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/1qxYFrIP9A/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sheikh Hamad in left. Such young looking!

Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun is the favourite son in law of MBZ. He is already a powerful man. Yes, he has only one wife and four children.

I am not sure about his age. He is from 1984/1983.

He is the chairman of Abudhabi Airports, Royal jets. He is also appointed as an advisor to President since 2022

Is the Tahnoon the same as the rulers representative in the east?

What is the sources of Tahnoon bin Mohammed, Al Ain representative’s power? How did he attain the prominent role etC?

Back
Top Bottom