The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 02-05-2019, 10:59 PM
B12 B12 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Miami, United States
Posts: 1
General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi

What is known about Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan, son of the prince heir of Abu Dhabi? Is he married? Does he have children? single what age do you have? study?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: wonderland, Papua New Guinea
Posts: 1
Does anyone know how old khalifa sultan ksn 11 is?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-13-2021, 10:11 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
The rule of succession UAE

Hi, I'm new member of this forum and I'm really curious about the succession thing in UAE. My question is why sh. Khalifa bin Zayed didn't appointed his eldest son to become the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, why he delegate it to his brother instead? I thought the rule was the same as england, guess I was wrong then. English is not my first language, so sorry if it created confusion kk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2021, 07:56 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -------, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
Hi, I'm new member of this forum and I'm really curious about the succession thing in UAE. My question is why sh. Khalifa bin Zayed didn't appointed his eldest son to become the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, why he delegate it to his brother instead? I thought the rule was the same as england, guess I was wrong then. English is not my first language, so sorry if it created confusion kk
Hi Ladyda, welcome here on the forums. The succession in UAE is not regulated in the same way as the succession in Great Britain. The current ruler of an emirate can appoint a crown prince who is considered suitable to carry out the office (in the future). But despite this appointment, there may be changes later and ultimately someone who is not appointed as a crown prince can still take over the rule.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-22-2021, 12:22 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Belgium, Vietnam
Posts: 13
In all probability, Sheikh Mo bin Zayed will be the President and his son Khaled will be the Crown Prince.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2022, 01:49 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Thank you for replying to me. And is it true that only son from woman who born in UAE can becomes crown prince?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-21-2022, 07:35 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -------, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
Thank you for replying to me. And is it true that only son from woman who born in UAE can becomes crown prince?
The current ruler appoints a crown prince in communication with the other rulers of the seven emirates. The appoinment is often determined by political considerations. There is no strict protocol/rule who should be the crown prince like it be in other reigning/royal houses around the world.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-20-2022, 11:06 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Thank you that's very helpful. So that's how it works in UAE. I always wonder why sheikh Mo elder brother didn't appointed his son to be the crown prince, and so does sheikh Mo eldest son. Glad there is no racism toward children who come from woman that is born in UAE/not. But, what if there is coup d'etat/assassination to leader that was already appointed by seven Emirates? Did they still accept that new leader?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-20-2022, 12:21 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -------, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
Glad there is no racism toward children who come from woman that is born in UAE/not.
Unfortunately racism can be find in all countries and societies. It is based on preconceived values ​​from cultural heritage, based on stereotypes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
I always wonder why sheikh Mo elder brother didn't appointed his son to be the crown prince, ....
The ruling Sheikh can also appointed someone else instead of one of his descendants, for example his brother, a cousin or a nephew without regard to an order of age. The appointment is usually made by consensus with the other six ruling Sheikhs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
But, what if there is coup d'etat/assassination to leader that was already appointed by seven Emirates? Did they still accept that new leader?
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly: but if you mean that whoever assassinated the ruling Sheikh takes over the government then the answer to your question is a clear NO, he will not. The UAE has a modern legal system. Murder is usually punishable by death (carried out a premeditated murder and confess it in connection with another crime) or, if there are special circumstances (not intentional for example) or if the victim's family accepts blood money (diya) its leading to long term or life imprisonment. The UAE law tell apart certain degrees of murder (based on moral aspects) which leading to different penalties. But explaining that here in detail would take us too far. So a murderer of a current ruler will hardly be accepted as the new reigning Sheikh of an emarat.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Wow, MasyaAllah you're very knowledgeable. I can't thanks enough for the information that you've provided. I read somewhere in this forum, that there is ruler who took over his father in law throne then exile him, so not necessarily assinated and got a little bit confused by it ��
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-15-2022, 03:42 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -------, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesandseb View Post
In all probability, Sheikh Mo bin Zayed will be the President and his son Khaled will be the Crown Prince.
While thereís no strict rule on succession, it's currently undecided who will replace MBZ as crown prince of Abu Dhabi. MBZís brother and influential National Security Adviser Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed is a contender. It's also possible that one of his sons could also be chosen, including Sheikh Khlaled bin Mohammed bin Zayed, whose responsibilities have grown in recent years.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-15-2022, 04:40 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
it's currently undecided who will replace MBZ as crown prince of Abu Dhabi. MBZís brother and influential National Security Adviser Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed is a contender.
Yeah, you're right I forgot about him. His brother especially Sh. Tahnoun and Sh. Mansour I think is the strong contender along with Sh. MBZ's son. I'm not quite familiar with his son but judging by parent instinct, they most likely favour their son over brothers. Time will tells, if the seven Emirates really did choose his son as they see fit not because he's the current ruler son, whoever that is I hope he can brings more prosperity to his peoples ..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-15-2022, 06:03 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: -------, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
Yeah, you're right I forgot about him. His brother especially Sh. Tahnoun and Sh. Mansour I think is the strong contender along with Sh. MBZ's son. I'm not quite familiar with his son but judging by parent instinct, they most likely favour their son over brothers. Time will tells, if the seven Emirates really did choose his son as they see fit not because he's the current ruler son, whoever that is I hope he can brings more prosperity to his peoples ..
MBZ will chose and the other six ruler confirm /express their support for the CP chosen by MBZ.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-02-2022, 01:11 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
MBZ will chose and the other six ruler confirm /express their support for the CP chosen by MBZ.
How long the process usually take? Did they choose yet?out of topic, but there is this girl name haya bint Mohammed bin Rashid al-maktoum in FB & Instagram, one of prominent member of al-maktoum family even like her photo. She has a lot of sh.mo photo in her account, Is she daughter of sh mo ruler of Abu dhabi or there is another sh.mo?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-30-2022, 01:12 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Posts: 7
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm interested in Abu dhabi Royal Family. I'm really curious about Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Any information about them about the young royals?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-03-2022, 10:49 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by B12 View Post
What is known about Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan, son of the prince heir of Abu Dhabi? Is he married? Does he have children? single what age do you have? study?
It's a little bit late, but I'm gonna answer you. According to my investigation he's married to daughter of sh. Khalifa bin Hamdan Al-Nahyan. I'm not sure about the wive's name because it's in Arabic, but I think it's pronounced as sheikha. Fakhirah. They announced it, in 2021 so they probably already have children now InsyaAllah, let's make dua' for them 🤲

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayi Arr View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm interested in Abu dhabi Royal Family. I'm really curious about Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Any information about them about the young royals?
Hi Malayi Arr, welcome. I heard that sh. Zayed bin Mohammed graduated from Sandhurst Military Academy in 2021, he's probably married or looking for the bride now. Who know, i noticed that they usually married years after graduated. Sh. Yas bin Zayed looks very young, his brother sh. Hazza bin Hamdan graduated from American University I think he's probably going to the same university as his brother or maybe he's pursue his study in Sandhurst Militar Academy just like many royal in UAE..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Posts: 7
Thank you very much Ladyda. I just found out that Sheikh Hazza bin Hamdan just got married last May to Sheikha Maryam bin Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan probably studied in a University somewhere in New York. I really followed them on Instagram.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayi Arr View Post
Thank you very much Ladyda. I just found out that Sheikh Hazza bin Hamdan just got married last May to Sheikha Maryam bin Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan probably studied in a University somewhere in New York. I really followed them on Instagram.
You're welcome Malayi Arr. Since you follow sh. Hazza bin Hamdan, did you know anything about his brother also sh. Zayed bin Hamdan? I heard that he got an accident when on duty which cause his leg cannot function like before, I hope he's okay now. Like how many full siblings he had or anything else, anyone?? And I never heard anything about sh. Issa bin Zayed children and they whereabouts. These royals used to announce their children marriage through medias especially if the children married to royalty/cousin also. I wonder did his children married to non royal? I don't want sh. Issa's children name or something, but I hope they're okay, so I can be at peace ..
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-04-2022, 01:39 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
You're welcome Malayi Arr. Since you follow sh. Hazza bin Hamdan, did you know anything about his brother also sh. Zayed bin Hamdan? I heard that he got an accident when on duty which cause his leg cannot function like before, I hope he's okay now. Like how many full siblings he had or anything else, anyone?? And I never heard anything about sh. Issa bin Zayed children and they whereabouts. These royals used to announce their children marriage through medias especially if the children married to royalty/cousin also. I wonder did his children married to non royal? I don't want sh. Issa's children name or something, but I hope they're okay, so I can be at peace ..
@Ladyda Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan is recovering, he attends alot of family functions/gatherings like weddings or Eid Prayer sometimes in wheelchair or in quad cane. But he's not active on social media now like Instagram. He has 2 older brothers Sheikh Zayed (married to Sheikh Latifa Khalifa)and Sheikh Mohammed and 3 younger brothers Sheikh Hazza ( married to Sheikh Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed), Sheikh Yas, and Sheikh Rashid. His sister Salama bint Hamdan (married to Sheikh Theyab bin Mohamed bin Zayed), he also have other sister but I don't know their names.
The sons of Sheikh Isa bin Zayed names are Sheikh Hamdan, Sheikh Zayed, and Sheikh Mohammed.
Sheikh Zayed bin Issa just graduated from American University in Washington few days after the wedding of Sheikh Hazza bin Hamdan. Sheikh Issa bin Zayed's sons are very close to Sheikh Hazza bin Hamdan and Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-04-2022, 01:45 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyda View Post
You're welcome Malayi Arr. Since you follow sh. Hazza bin Hamdan, did you know anything about his brother also sh. Zayed bin Hamdan? I heard that he got an accident when on duty which cause his leg cannot function like before, I hope he's okay now. Like how many full siblings he had or anything else, anyone?? And I never heard anything about sh. Issa bin Zayed children and they whereabouts. These royals used to announce their children marriage through medias especially if the children married to royalty/cousin also. I wonder did his children married to non royal? I don't want sh. Issa's children name or something, but I hope they're okay, so I can be at peace ..
I don't know if any of Sheikh Issa bin Zayed sons are married. They looked like they're on their early or mid twenties. If they got married they would've announce it for sure and they'll get married within the family.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#uae #abudhabirullingfamily


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty 2: August 2011 - dazzling Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi 307 07-06-2022 01:54 PM
Ruling family of Abu Dhabi - current events 2015 Imanmajed Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi 38 05-10-2022 10:34 AM
Abu Dhabi: HH Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak La la Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi 111 11-09-2017 03:55 PM
Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011 JCE Current Events Archive 405 08-09-2011 03:30 AM




Popular Tags
#uae #abudhabirullingfamily 18th birthday abdullah ii albert prince consort all tags austria braganza british royal family cadwallader camilla castile charles congo danish royal family de la cerda denmark dubai expo duchess of kent duke of cambridge guzman hamdan bin ahmed history identifying india ingrid-alexandra ivrea japanese imperial family japan history jordan royal family king edward iii king henry iii king philippe king willem-alexander louis mountbatten maria ii monarchist movements monarchists mountbatten nara period need help noble families norway crown princely couple official visit orleans-braganza pedro ii politics portugal prince andrew prince charles prince of wales prince of wales in jordan queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria samurai state visit tokugawa uae wine glass


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises
×