General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed's beautiful granddaughters, MasyaAllah

Hamdan bin Khalifa bin Hamdan and Zayed bin Surour bin Mohamed were my top bets for the eldest, but the two were married within weeks :lol:

Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed seems to me to be the favorite, but that doesn't mean anything :lol:

I think the bride is Maryam bint Mohammed bin Hamdan, seems she is from 90s.

This Zayed bin Suroor has pics with Salama bint Mohammed bin Hamdan, moza and mhh's youngest daughter. Salama y Zayed bin Suroor.Salama is from 2005/2006 probably.

This is Aisha bint Mohammed bin Hamdan with Baba Zayed. She was born after 2000.
Aisha & Sheikh Zayed

The daughters of the second marriage have so far married the sons of Sheikh Surour bin Mohamed, Saeed bin Zayed and Khalifa bin Hamdan, who are very important Sheikhs in the Al Nahyan family.
I think he has two other unmarried daughters (or one?)

Oh right sorry there are 2 single daughters of them. Feiraguy, beside being their 1st degree maternal or paternal cousin, do you/anyone know what qualification that can make them getting choose as the candidates spouse. I mean supposed to be they have 5 daughters/sons, who is between them that gotta got marriages proposal first? Is it by their chronological birth order or what? Ugh, I somehow know this is not exactly what I wanted to ask, English and their grammar :badpc: LOL

Hamdan bin Khalifa bin Hamdan and Zayed bin Surour bin Mohamed were my top bets for the eldest, but the two were married within weeks :lol:

Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed seems to me to be the favorite, but that doesn't mean anything :lol:

What about sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed's sons, his son is such a handsome lads :lol:? MasyaAllah.
And he look like the same age with Sh. MBZ's granddaughter. Anyway, i always forget that they're the late great granddaughter of sheikh khalifa too, But, somehow I rarely see the interaction between them.
As the granddaughters of 3 most powerful men in UAE, they must be higher "value" that it makes it hard to have their hands in marriages.

Oh right sorry there are 2 single daughters of them. Feiraguy, beside being their 1st degree maternal or paternal cousin, do you/anyone know what qualification that can make them getting choose as the candidates spouse. I mean supposed to be they have 5 daughters/sons, who is between them that gotta got marriages proposal first? Is it by their chronological birth order or what? Ugh, I somehow know this is not exactly what I wanted to ask, English and their grammar :badpc: LOL

being full first cousins ​​is preferred
age is a factor
it is interesting to marry the children with different branches
it's good that it's an "equal marriage", usually sheikhs marry their sons and daughters to children of sheikhs of similar status
political interests can influence
the particular interests and qualities of the bride and groom

I don't know if I understood your question well, but these are the factors that influence

What about sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed's sons, his son is such a handsome lads :lol:? MasyaAllah.
And he look like the same age with Sh. MBZ's granddaughter. Anyway, i always forget that they're the late great granddaughter of sheikh khalifa too, But, somehow I rarely see the interaction between them.
As the granddaughters of 3 most powerful men in UAE, they must be higher "value" that it makes it hard to have their hands in marriages.

It is more likely that Mohamed bin Abdullah is on the list of suitors for the second daughter, Salama

Since Hessa is from 2003, she is more likely to marry one of the boys born in the late 90s.

It is more likely that Mohamed bin Abdullah is on the list of suitors for the second daughter, Salama

Since Hessa is from 2003, she is more likely to marry one of the boys born in the late 90s.

Why I feel like I wanted to cry :verysad:silly me ? has any Al-Nahyan or gulf royals arranged their sons to marry a much older women/sheikha before?

has any Al-Nahyan or gulf royals arranged their sons to marry a much older women/sheikha before?

Al Nahyans age aren't known to us. Some may do, most of the young couple are same aged or have less age gap of 1-3 yrs.
I cant recall all, but two couple came in my mind.
Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa is 2 years younger than Sabika Al Khalifa. Shaikha Saeed's mom was 12 years older than Saeed bin Thani.

Anyway....
Is this a son-in-law of Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed? I cant guess the branch...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQolW0isxLt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Al Nahyans age aren't known to us. Some may do, most of the young couple are same aged or have less age gap of 1-3 yrs.
Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa is 2 years younger than Sabika Al Khalifa. Shaikha Saeed's mom was 12 years older than Saeed bin Thani.

Anyway....
Is this a son-in-law of Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed? I cant guess the branch...

Oh wow! Sheikha Hessa bint Maktoum was that much older than her ex husband? Then he married a younger woman. Was Hessa and Saeed’s marriage a strictly political one which would explain why they married despite the age difference? How old they were when they got married?

Anyway, i always forget that they're the late great granddaughter of sheikh khalifa too, But, somehow I rarely see the interaction between them.

I also noticed that. Why they aren't close to khalifa branch? The children appears with all of their Uncles of mom but why not with Khalifa's family?

Oh wow! Sheikha Hessa bint Maktoum was that much older than her ex husband? Then he married a younger woman. Was Hessa and Saeed’s marriage a strictly political one which would explain why they married despite the age difference? How old they were when they got married?

I dont think this were a political marriage. Saeed was 25 and Hassa was 37 when she married at the beginning of 1990. That marriage lasted for 4-5 years. These all seem that Hessa wasn't interested in marriage or leading a family life. All of her cousin/ boys from Al Maktoum family were married at that time, So saeed got the chance to marry her. Only Maktoum and Dalmook branch of Juma's descendants are influential. Shamma bint Dalmook is also from late 60s, not much gap for that time.

Last edited:

Anyway....

yes, Zayed Bin Khalifa Bin Sultan Bin Shakhbout

sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed's beautiful granddaughters, MasyaAllah

In Bani Fatima we have Yas bin Hamdan, Zayed and Mohamed bin Hazza and perhaps Mohamed bin Abdullah. As two MBZ kids have already married Hamdan kids and Mohamed bin Abdullah may be too young, Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed is the strongest name.

On the Hamdan side, recent marriages and engagements (Hamdan bin MBZ with Fakhra and KSN with Hessa bint MBZ) have favored the male side of this branch; Salama bint Hamdan's eldest sister has two unmarried grandsons, Saif and Hamdan bin Saeed bin Saif, I believe the eldest, Saif bin Saeed bin Saif is the strongest name

On the Khalifa side, we have the most options: two sons of Sultan bin Khalifa, the eldest of Mohamed bin Khalifa, two of Sultan bin Hamdan, two or three of Mansour bin Tahnoun and perhaps Saif bin Khalifa bin Saif. I believe Sheikh Mansour bin Tahnoun's two eldest, Zayed and Mohamed bin Mansour bin Tahnoun are the favourites.

On Tahnoun side, it seems to me that the most viable options are the sons of Sheikh Mansour bin Tahnoun, Zayed and Mohamed bin Mansour bin Tahnoun

Of the other Sheikhs with no first degree connection, I think only Mubarak bin Nahyan bin Mubarak and Zayed bin Saif bin Mohamed have any viability

Can someone list the names of Shamma bint Zayed and Suroor bin Mohammed children and grandchildren.

Btw Mansour bin Zayed seems close to MBZ granddaughter Salama so I wouldn’t be surprised if he pushed for a marriage between her and his son Mohammed.

But also Salama had childhood pictures and seemed close with Zayed bin Tahnoon (Tahnoon bin Zayed’s son from his 2nd wife) so I also wouldn’t be surprised if as part of negotiations between the brothers a marriage alliance forms between Salama and Zayed.
What do you think?

Can someone list the names of Shamma bint Zayed and Suroor bin Mohammed children and grandchildren.
Shamma bint Zayed bin Sultan (b. 1967, m. Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan):
  1. Mohammed bin Surour bin Mohammed (m. Fatima bint Hamad bin Hamdan)
  2. Fatima bint Surour bin Mohammed (m. Khaled bin Mohammed bin Zayed, 2008):
  • Mohamed bin Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
  • Shamma bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
  • Salama bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Thats all i know.

But also Salama had childhood pictures and seemed close with Zayed bin Tahnoon
How old sheikh Zayed bin Tahnoun, Isnt sh. salama already a teenager? Sh. Mohammed bin Mansour looks like he much closer age to sheikha salama

Btw Mansour bin Zayed seems close to MBZ granddaughter Salama so I wouldn’t be surprised if he pushed for a marriage between her and his son Mohammed.

But also Salama had childhood pictures and seemed close with Zayed bin Tahnoon (Tahnoon bin Zayed’s son from his 2nd wife) so I also wouldn’t be surprised if as part of negotiations between the brothers a marriage alliance forms between Salama and Zayed.
What do you think?

Mohammed bin Mansour and Zayed bin Tahnoun are one of the strongest names for the grandchildren of MBZ. I also saw the closeness with Mansour, Manal shares the pics of Salama when she appears with Mansour, salama also show closeness with Saif.

But we can't deny the chances of Mansour bin Tahnoun's sons. They are also the grandson of Khalifa like Salama's father.

How old sheikh Zayed bin Tahnoun, Isnt sh. salama already a teenager? Sh. Mohammed bin Mansour looks like he much closer age to sheikha salama

Zayed bin Tahnoun is a batchmate of Salama. Probably he is also from 2007. Mohamed bin Mansour is 4/5 months younger than her.

4 children

Mohamed, Zayed, Sheikha, Fatima

6 grandchildren

Mohamed Bin Khalid Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed
Shamma bint Khalid Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed
Salama bint Khalid Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed
Zayed Bin Ahmed Bin Tahnoun Bin Mohamed
Surour Bin Mohamed Bin Surour Bin Mohamed
Mohamed Bin Surour Bin Mohamed has another son (i forgot his name)

Mohamed Bin Surour Bin Mohamed has another son (i forgot his name)

The son is Khalifa bin Mohammed bin Suroor, born in 2022.

Does Ahmed bin Tahnoun have only one son?

Last edited:
Shamma bint Zayed bin Sultan (b. 1967, m. Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan):
  1. Mohammed bin Surour bin Mohammed (m. Fatima bint Hamad bin Hamdan)
  2. Fatima bint Surour bin Mohammed (m. Khaled bin Mohammed bin Zayed, 2008):
  • Mohamed bin Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
  • Shamma bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
  • Salama bint Khalid bin Mohamed bin Zayed
Thats all i know.

Feiraguy also mentioned about sheikh Zayed bin Surour bin Mohammed on the post above, probably he is one of their sons too. Anyway, I have read that sheikha salama bint Zayed is sheikh Zayed firstborn child, his daughter with sheikha Ousha bint Obaid Al-Muhairi. When the sheikha was born anyway? Thanks

Zayed bin Tahnoun is a batchmate of Salama. Probably he is also from 2007. Mohamed bin Mansour is 4/5 months younger than her.

Is that so, thanks then Puchu ?. There's rarely any pictures of him in his teenage years, at least I haven't found any. I thought he is below or 10 years old right now, judging by his pictures

What do you think?

As the "Bani MBZ" is in the making, a marriage to one of his five eldest granddaughters (daughters of Khalid and Mohamed bin Hamad) may be the only chance for a Sheikh to see his son in a position of power.

I believe that Hazza, Saif, Tahnoun, Mansour and Abdullah are interested in seeing their sons occupying political positions in the future, marrying them to these girls is essential for this to happen.

And Puchu, I wouldn't rule out Mansour bin Tahnoun's sons either, they seem to have all the right qualities. Zayed bin Hazza seems to me the favorite and has more political strength.

I'm really curious about the marriages involving Zayed bin MBZ and Hessa.

The son is Khalifa bin Mohammed bin Suroor, born in 2022.

Does Ahmed bin Tahnoun have only one son?

thank you Puchu

Yes, he is the couple's only child. Born about 15 years after the wedding

Feiraguy also mentioned about sheikh Zayed bin Surour bin Mohammed on the post above, probably he is one of their sons too. Anyway, I have read that sheikha salama bint Zayed is sheikh Zayed firstborn child, his daughter with sheikha Ousha bint Obaid Al-Muhairi. When the sheikha was born anyway? Thanks

we don't know the exact year, probably in the 40's

Is that so, thanks then Puchu ��. There's rarely any pictures of him in his teenage years, at least I haven't found any. I thought he is below or 10 years old right now, judging by his pictures

A fan account says he was born in June, 2008. Still Zayed bin Tahnun doesn't look adult like mansour's son. Btw He has chance for Mohammed bin Hamad's daughter, Fatima.
Its the latest pic of him I found from 2022.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce73sczKcfv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:

Feiraguy, I have feeling that these royals is frequently came here or at least their close confidant to inform them what has written about them here. They see the list & probably that's why they change the marriage strategic :lol: But, then again this forum is still operated, if what I was thinking is true ofc LOL. I believe that they have all the technology & money to shut down any page/peoples (hope not included peoples too) that are so noisy about them, why don't they do it with all that money & technology? At least closed that Fazza chatango, I believe since that site was made specifically for sh. Hamdan only, no one gonna protest about free speech

Feiraguy, I have feeling that these royals is frequently came here or at least their close confidant to inform them what has written about them here. They see the list & probably that's why they change the marriage strategic :lol: But, then again this forum is still operated, if what I was thinking is true ofc LOL. I believe that they have all the technology & money to shut down any page/peoples (hope not included peoples too) that are so noisy about them, why don't they do it with all that money & technology? At least closed that Fazza chatango, I believe since that site was made specifically for sh. Hamdan only, no one gonna protest about free speech

I believe that many sheikhs, mainly the younger ones, have already accessed the forum at least once; even because several google searches show this forum among the first results

but as it is not the purpose of the forum to be an environment for criticism and evaluation of the emirati government, and as we are very careful with speculation about their personal lives (when a user did not take it, the moderation acted), I believe that we did not disturb anyone

They may visit these forums but don't "care" what we say about them.
As you are saying they are changing marriage strategies, it's not done because of our words. Marriage to Al Qasimi/ Al Mualla isn't common for them but they have done that. Zayed bin Suroor was seen with Moza's youngest daughter before, so it can be said that they had good terms with each other and that led to the marriage with eldest one.
As you said some fazza based website/ pages got down, its because of their continuous lyings. Real admins also delete those after being proved wrong, not all pages are deleted because of Al Maktoum's intervention. Fangirlsguidetofazza chatango is still there with their 'things'. If sheikhs regularly do search there won’t be websites like Tattlelife.

Last edited:
They may visit these forums but don't "care" what we say about them.
As you are saying they are changing marriage strategies, it's not done because of our words. Marriage to Al Qasimi/ Al Mualla isn't common for them but they have done that.
As you said some fazza based website/ pages got down, its because of their continuous lyings. Real admins also delete those after being proved wrong, not all pages are deleted because of Al Maktoum's intervention. Fangirlsguidetofazza chatango is still there with their 'things'. If sheikhs regularly do search there won’t be websites like Tattlelife.
I too think they simply don't care. They are too busy with all the politics and behind scenes lobbying to even worry about these kind of forums. But may be when someone from UAE posts, they might be monitoring as it's open secret that the social media usage is monitored.

Last edited:
....about these kind of forums. But may be when someone from UAE posts, they might be monitoring as it's open secret that the social media usage is monitored.

Social media usage is always “monitored” in one way or another, no matter where in the world. The internet isnt a secret meeting place but a public space. Participating in forums turns a private attitude into a publicly expressed opinion. Well, off-topic.

Last edited:
Is Hamad bin Tahnoun alive? I didnt see him in recent pics of Al Nahyans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom