General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the first Al Nahyan wedding of the year

Hamdan Bin Khalifa Bin Hamdan married a daughter of Mohamed Bin Hamdan Bin Hamdan

He was my main bet to marry Hessa bint Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun (MBZ granddaughter)
Oh I'm sorry I read it wrong. I thought you meant that he has a chance on marrying Hessa.

Can you give us more information about him? Like how old is he or what potential or links he has that can lead him to marry Hessa bin Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun?

he's in his middle to late 20's. Hamdan is a nephew of Salama bint Hamdan (the wife of MBZ) and brother of Fakhra (the wife of Hamdan Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed)

but my guess was wrong, he is getting married right now

i made a list of unmarried Sheikhs who are older than Hessa

my bet is now on Sheikh Zayed bin Surour, nephew of Mohamed bin Zayed. but several of these guys have the links that could put them as good suitors, I wouldn't be surprised by several of the names on this list

Khalifa, Khalid and Dhiyab Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa
Hamdan Bin Mohamed Bin Khalifa
Yas Bin Hamdan Bin Zayed
Zayed and Mohamed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed
Dhiyab, Mohamed, Zayed and Khalifa Bin Issa Bin Zayed
Nahyan Bin Khalifa Bin Hamdan
Hamdan and Mubarak Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan
Sultan Bin Rashid Bin Hamdan
Rashid Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan
Mubarak Bin Nahyan Bin Mubarak
Tahnoun Bin Hamdan Bin Mubarak
Tahnoun and Issa Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoun
Zayed, Mohamed and Khalifa Bin Mansour Bin Tahnoun
Saif Bin Khalifa Bin Saif
Saif and Hamdan Bin Saeed Bin Saif
Zayed Bin Saif Bin Mohamed
Zayed Bin Surour Bin Mohamed
Khalid and Tahnoun Bin Khalifa Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid

This Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan family is having great marriages back to back. He married Zayed's daughter. His sons had married Khalifa bin Zayed and Rashid bin Saeed's granddaughters. Though marriages with Ahmed bin Juma's grandchildren led them marrying to Rashid bin Saeed's family.
Fatima married Saeed bin Zayed's son and now Another daughter is marrying a grandson of Hamdan & Mubarak bin Mohammed and a nephew of Salama! (Even not a cousin)
Just wondering what other 3 daughters will gain!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I have much hope for Mansour bin Tahnoun, Shamma and Hamdan's sons for Hessa bint Hamad Tahnoun....
Probably within 2 years, we will have the news.

This Mohammed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan family is having great marriages back to back. He married Zayed's daughter. His sons had married Khalifa bin Zayed and Rashid bin Saeed's granddaughters. Though marriages with Ahmed bin Juma's grandchildren led them marrying to Rashid bin Saeed's family.
Fatima married Saeed bin Zayed's son and now Another daughter is marrying a grandson of Hamdan & Mubarak bin Mohammed and a nephew of Salama! (Even not a cousin)

I have much hope for Mansour bin Tahnoun, Shamma and Hamdan's sons for Hessa bint Hamad Tahnoun....
Not to mention his sons Abdullah whose married to Lateefa bint Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. And Khalid whose married to Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Gosh you already mentioned Rashid bin Saeed's granddaughter ( which meant Lateefa and Maryam). I should start reading words by words carefully.

No problem at all, Malayi Arr.
I see Khaled and Abdullah's marriages as making them prevalent in Al Maktoum family. Now they are doing same to Al Nahyan family.
But I found that only Ahmed attended that marriage yesterday.

Btw..
We know that Hamed bin Zayed married a daughter of Hamad bin Suhail Al Khalili in 2002. Only Moza and Zayed bin Hamed are known. Doesn't Hamed have more kids? Feiraguy, do you know about his all children?

I wanna know about late Nasser and Ahmed's children and wives. Anyone can say?
Didn't late sultan bin Zayed have two wives? Which children are from Shamsa bint Mohammed Al Nahyan?

Last edited:
Can you give me that link of hissa bint sultan and Zayed. Btw you are right, i was confused between hessa and Al-Yazia. Btw, a website said, it was Shamma who married Zayed.
I find it unusual that Shamma married in 2007. She was born after 1990. Moreover, she did graduation in abroad. I find that Al- Yazia is the eldest one and Hessa is just one year younger than her. They were born in mid 80s. Sultan married Sheikha Saif in 1984.
I made that mistake because i saw an ig account posting hissa bint sultan's marriage with Tahnoun in 2017. So, it was wrong i say.
As we know, Mohammad bin Hamdan bin Zayed married one of Sultan's daughter in 2007 who got divorced later.
A bit late, but if my memory serve me right it was posted by an account called dsn.family. Can not find the link again LOL

Btw, Did you find any sources about the children of Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Saif and Zayed bin Khalifa bin Sultan bin Shakhbout?
I came accros Tahnoun this and Zayed that :lol:, not sure if they're the one you're talking about. Since, I'm confused i dont keep track on them

Btw..
We know that Hamed bin Zayed married a daughter of Hamad bin Suhail Al Khalili in 2002. Only Moza and Zayed bin Hamed are known. Doesn't Hamed have more kids? Feiraguy, do you know about his all children?
He indeed is, here a glimps of them:
Sheikh Saif bin Hamed bin Zayed (Said to be twin to Ahmed)
[EMAIL="https://www.instagram.com/p/B41gNWenhZy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link"]Sheikh Ahmed bin Hamed bin Zayed[/EMAIL]

Didn't late sultan bin Zayed have two wives? Which children are from Shamsa bint Mohammed Al Nahyan?

Sh. Zayed bin Sultan Nahyan – Sh. Mouza bint Suhail Al-Khaili:
Ahmed bin Zayed bin Sultan (b. 1969 – d. 26 Mar 2010, m. Sheikha Elyazia bint Hamad bin Suhail Al Khaili)
Son:
Sheikh Zayed bin Ahmed bin Zayed (maybe he has other children)
✧ ✧ ✧​
Sh. Zayed bin Sultan Nahyan – Amna bint Saleh bin Badwa Al Darmaki
Nasser bin Zayed bin Sultan (b. 1966 – d. 2008) married ???
Son:
Sheikh Ahmed bin Nasser bin Zayed (m. Sheikha Shamma bint Saeed bin Tahnoun Al-Nahyan)
Son:
1. Zayed bin Ahmed bin Nasser (b. 12 Jun 2020)
2. Nasser bin Ahmed bin Nasser (b. 03 Jan 2017)
Daughter:
3. Fakhra bint Ahmed bin Nasser (b. 14 Mar 2018)

Sh. Sultan reportedly has 6 children from the 1st wife (which one of them the 1st & 2nd wives?) & 3 from 2nd wives (maybe they already have more children, but i've heard they're divorced). I also want to know too, who's children is who. I only know two of them:
Hazza bin Sultan bin Zayed
Khalid bin Sultan bin Zayed
What's the name of the other children?

Last edited:
Btw..

Hamed has Zayed, Ahmed, Saif and Mouza
Nasser has Ahmed
Ahmed has Zayed

Ahmed's widow is the sister of Saif and Hamed's wives
Nasser's widow is unknown
I believe that all the children of Sultan bin Zayed are from the Al Nahyan wife

i made a list of unmarried Sheikhs who are older than Hessa

my bet is now on Sheikh Zayed bin Surour, nephew of Mohamed bin Zayed. but several of these guys have the links that could put them as good suitors, I wouldn't be surprised by several of the names on this list

Khalifa, Khalid and Dhiyab Bin Sultan Bin Khalifa
Hamdan Bin Mohamed Bin Khalifa
Yas Bin Hamdan Bin Zayed
Zayed and Mohamed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed
Dhiyab, Mohamed, Zayed and Khalifa Bin Issa Bin Zayed
Hamdan and Mubarak Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan
Sultan Bin Rashid Bin Hamdan
Rashid Bin Ahmed Bin Hamdan
Tahnoun Bin Hamdan Bin Mubarak
Tahnoun and Issa Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoun
Zayed, Mohamed and Khalifa Bin Mansour Bin Tahnoun
Saif and Hamdan Bin Saeed Bin Saif
Khalid and Tahnoun Bin Khalifa Bin Mohamed Bin Khalid
Feiraguy, I heard this family consist of 1000 member or something. I wonder if they're only married to 1st or 3rd cousins, or they also consider the very distance cousin that are less powerful from them? Like there are 1000+ of them

Feiraguy, I heard this family consist of 1000 member or something. I wonder if they're only married to 1st or 3rd cousins, or they also consider the very distance cousin that are less powerful from them? Like there are 1000+ of them

They consider only the Sheikhs of the most important lineages.

To marry a granddaughter of Sheikh Mohamed, there is no doubt that the suitor needs to be of a powerful lineage and have good connections.

What about her sister Salama? Who has a chance to marry her in your opinion?

What about her sister Salama? Who has a chance to marry her in your opinion?

11 strongest names in my opinion

Mohamed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed
Zayed Bin Tahnoun Bin Zayed
Mohamed Bin Mansour Bin Zayed
Mohamed Bin Abdullah Bin Zayed
Zayed Bin Saif Bin Zayed
Tahnoun Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan
Zayed Bin Sultan Bin Tahnoun
Khalifa Bin Mansour Bin Tahnoun

12 strongest names for Hessa:

Yas Bin Hamdan Bin Zayed
Zayed Bin Hazza Bin Zayed
Mubarak Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan
Zayed/Mohamed/Khalifa Bin Mansour Bin Tahnoun
Saif/Hamdan Bin Saeed Bin Saif

Last edited:

Zayed Bin Saif Bin Zayed

Yas Bin Hamdan Bin Zayed
Hessa & Salama sure are very smart young ladies. Having Sheikh Mohammed as a grandfather is a huge advantage for them in life. They can have foreign advisor that can hone them. I think they would have a position in the future. They would likely be first two Al Nahyan young ladies that can be seen publicly as government officials in the future.

They consider only the Sheikhs of the most important lineages.
To marry a granddaughter of Sheikh Mohamed, there is no doubt that the suitor needs to be of a powerful lineage and have good connections.

I see, thank you. As granddaughter of 3 UAE president, she must be of great value. But is it always necessary that the Sheikha's future husband's family someone come from political background? I know some of the sheikhs, who married women who's families comes from business background. But what about the Sheikhas? The conglomerates not only have an amazing wealth, but some of them also have power that is comparable or even exceeds the political figures in their countries. Beside they need to expand their gene pools, I think it wouldn't hurt to marry them to the richest families of the Emirates. And I have yet another question, LOL forgive my noisiness. I wonder if in gulf countries some of the conglomerates like the richest one, have more power than the government/royalty or have some say about the government's rules? Thank you to whoever answer my question :flowers:

I see, thank you. As granddaughter of 3 UAE president, she must be of great value. But is it always necessary that the Sheikha's future husband's family someone come from political background?

Yes, it is "necessary", we can see this when we analyze three perspectives

the Al Nahyan have centuries-old traditions and customs that we can never fully understand. You can be sure that the way a Sheikh views family marriage traditions is totally influenced by his upbringing; they have a very particular sense of their responsibilities.

the Al Nahyan are a dynasty, and the main concern of any dynasty is to maintain power; they need to be present in institutions of foreign affairs, defence, intelligence, security, and where money is involved; They necessarily need to have more power than other families. ties of blood and marriage are a way to reinforce trust within the family, and prevent any non-Al Nahyan from having any kind of claim to power.

and like any other dynasty, the Al Nahyan have internal conflicts; marriages serve to make politics within the family, favor allied branches and disfavor enemy branches, legitimize candidates for the throne and delegitimize another, give authority for allies to assume government positions...

Zayed Bin Saif Bin Zayed

Yas Bin Hamdan Bin Zayed

About Sheikh Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed, it's very difficult to predict, because of the "unknown daughters" that I talk about often here

Maybe a Sheikh has a daughter similar in age to Zayed and we don't even know about her existence

Maybe Fatima bint Mansour Bin Zayed, maybe Fatima bint Abdullah Bin Zayed; Sultan Bin Tahnoun and Mansour Bin Tahnoun has daughters. Mohamed Bin Hamdan Bin Hamdan has three unmarried daughters.

I believe he has fewer options available than his nieces Hessa and Salama

About Sheikh Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed, it's very difficult to predict, because of the "unknown daughters" that I talk about often here

Maybe a Sheikh has a daughter similar in age to Zayed and we don't even know about her existence

Maybe Fatima bint Mansour Bin Zayed, maybe Fatima bint Abdullah Bin Zayed; Sultan Bin Tahnoun and Mansour Bin Tahnoun has daughters. Mohamed Bin Hamdan Bin Hamdan has three unmarried daughters.

I believe he has fewer options available than his nieces Hessa and Salama

Thank you for the explanation, must be nice teaching by you in class huehehe ? can you give possible candidates too about sh. Salama bint Hazza bin Zayed? If any, I believe many sheikh her age already married too, even thought in Islamic culture it doesn't matter if the guys are marriage for 2nd etc times, but I guess someone in her generation might not want to consider that since some page ago she also rumoured to be the lady who got proposal from many men and one of them is already married for a long time, but the lady (God knows who) said to rejected all of them

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation, must be nice teaching by you in class huehehe ? can you give possible candidates too about sh. Salama bint Hazza bin Zayed? If any, I believe many sheikh her age already married too, even thought in Islamic culture it doesn't matter if the guys are marriage for 2nd etc times, but I guess someone in her generation might not want to consider that since some page ago she also rumoured to be the lady who got proposal from many men and one of them is already married for a long time, but the lady (God knows who) said to rejected all of them

thank you!

As she is between 28 and 29 years old, she is older than most unmarried sheikhs; this certainly reduces the number of potential suitors for her

The sheikhs older than her (or similar in age) that I remember are:
Zayed Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed
Dhiyab Bin Issa Bin Zayed
Zayed Bin Tahnoun Bin Mohamed
Hamdan Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan
Tahnoun Bin Saeed Bin Tahnoun
Saif Bin Saeed Bin Saif

OMG, you're right ain't no way he's 14 in that photos ���� on second thought he probably just has really good nutrition/genetic that make him looks older? Or the Instagram admin just write typo info, she/he probably means 34 instead of 24

Too old post! But Ladyda, I got another clue about KSN's age, probably its right.
I got known that Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa was born in nov/oct 1988. His wife seems same aged to him according to their childhood pic with Khalifa bin Zayed.
[ instagram ]

I found another photo of Shamsa bint Sultan with Hamdan and Khalifa. It seems to me that Khalifa is atleast 3/4 years younger than Shamsa.
[ instagram ]

So, KSN was born in 1991, if its too early, then its 1992. November is his birth month.
I couldn't find any birthday post for Shamsa, if I would get then it would be pretty clear! She is either from 1988 or 1989.

Last edited:
Too old post! But Ladyda, I got another clue about KSN's age, probably its right.
I got known that Zayed bin Sultan bin Khalifa was born in nov/oct 1988. His wife seems same aged to him according to their childhood pic with Khalifa bin Zayed.
[ instagram ]

I found another photo of Shamsa bint Sultan with Hamdan and Khalifa. It seems to me that Khalifa is atleast 3/4 years younger than Shamsa.
[ instagram ]

So, KSN was born in 1991, if its too early, then its 1992. November is his birth month.
I couldn't find any birthday post for Shamsa, if I would get then it would be pretty clear! She is either from 1988 or 1989.
He also graduated in 2017 from NYUAD with Sheikh Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Maybe they are the same age.

He also graduated in 2017 from NYUAD with Sheikh Zayed bin Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Maybe they are the same age.

I didn't find graduation post of KSN before, thats why I skipped that. In general, people complete graduation within 22-23 years. Zayed bin Hazza is from 1995/1994. Probably Khalifa did it late. And he was around 25 then according to my opinion.

Last edited:
I didn't find graduation post of KSN. In general, people complete graduation within 22-23 years. Zayed bin Hazza is from 1995/1994. Probably Khalifa did it late. And he was around 25 then according to my opinion.
The video of their graduation is available on YouTube.

Here's the link.

Mohamed bin Zayed appointed four new members for the Executive Council, all of them will be Chairman of some Department. None of the four is Al Nahyan

Abdullah Al Hamed (Hazza and Mansour's brother-in-law) lost his post as Chairman of the Department of Health

I believe that Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohamed bin Zayed can be appointed in the coming days
Albdullah bin Mohamed Al Hamed with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoZZ0hyrz4O/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He just lost his position as Chairman of Department of Health last month. They might give him a higher position maybe?

Malayi Arr! Alhamdulillah that you're oke. You probably right Puchu, but then Malayi Arr gaves me the second doubt, but whatever, I myself gonna move on about that. Anyway, since I already here I am gonna ask question. I want to know who pay the government's officer? I mean there are 7 Emirates that legitimately recognized by the world and each of them have their respective territories and their respective employees. I wonder does Abu Dhabi pay all of those officer's wage, including the ruler's of other Emirates or each of them are paying for their only respective officer? Thank in advance

You probably right Puchu, but then Malayi Arr gaves me the second doubt, but whatever, I myself gonna move on about that.
I just guessed that, nothing else. Anyone can choose to graduate late, atleast they dont have pressures like others. Year 1992/1991 match much with photos.

Who is the mother of Al Yazia bint Sultan bin Khalifa? As we know Sheikha_Saif has only 3 daughters named Dana, Hessa and Shamma. Is it Shamma who isn't her? Shamma is the youngest daughter among 4 married daughters. Al Yazia is Hessa's age.
Or its that Sheikha Saif has 4 daughters??

I found in old thread that Sheikha_Saif raised a half sister of her six children. In the same post, the member wrote that Sultan had three daughters with that half-sister's mother. So, I assume that Dana isn't her. Considering this, she didn't get a well-known Sheikh. Probably, That Half-sister (Dana), Almaha and Rodha bint Sultan share same mother. Its already clear that Rodha is an adult.

Last edited:
... I want to know who pay the government's officer? I mean there are 7 Emirates that legitimately recognized by the world and each of them have their respective territories and their respective employees. I wonder does Abu Dhabi pay all of those officer's wage, including the ruler's of other Emirates or each of them are paying for their only respective officer? Thank in advance

The government officials are paid by the respective emirate they are working for. Each Emirate in turn receives UAE government funds to pay their government officials.

Albdullah bin Mohamed Al Hamed with Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoZZ0hyrz4O/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He just lost his position as Chairman of Department of Health last month. They might give him a higher position maybe?

Yesterday a reshuffling of the federal cabinet was announced, but his name was not on it; these were the changes (there are no names known to us):

Shamma Al Mazrui, previously Minister of State for Youth, has taken on the position of Minister of Community Development.

She replaces Hessa Buhumaid in the role, who will now serve as Minister of State.

Salem Al Qassimi, the UAE's Unesco delegate, has been named Minister of Culture and Youth.

Previous incumbent Noura Al Kaabi will now act as Minister of State.

Maryam Al Hammadi, Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, has also been appointed as Minister of State.

Omar Al Olama has been appointed director general of the Prime Minister's Office, while retaining his position as Minister of State for Digital Economy, AI and Remote Working System.

Abdullah Nasser Lootah has been named chairman of the Competitiveness Council

Hi everyone. I know it is already been discussed here previously about nicknames. Like Sheikh Mohamed bin Sultan bin Khalifa as "bu hamdan" but his son's name is Tahnoon. I saw some ig post of his sister (Shamma) calling his "bu hamdan". What does it imply? Like why would they call him bu hamdan if he would eventually name his son Tahnoon?

I saw some comments under Sheikh Zayed MBZ's ig posts people calling him bu Khalifa. Is it just a nickname or what?

Back
Top Bottom