Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

• Sheikh Rashid

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Sheikh Hamdan

Votes: 137 45.8%
  • Sheikh Maktoum

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Sheikh Majid

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Sheikh Saeed

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sheikh Mansour

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
If pictures are removed from Flickr (or any picture hosting site) there is nothing we can do about it.

Sheikh Hamdan is the most handsome!!
Sheikh Mo is very handsome too, but my favorite is Sheikh Hamdan
Of course Sheikh Rashid has a great body:w00t:, but my favorite is Sheikh Hamdan:wub::wub::wub:
Sheikh Mansour Al Nahyan is very good looking:whistling:
Sheikh hamdan is the most handsome on the whole world!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you faith but to me Sheikh Hamdan is the best of allllllll!!
Team Hamdan!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So for me its Rashid and Maktoum bin Hasher...

I vote

Sheikh Rashid (great body)
Sheikh Hamdan
Sheikh Ahmed
Sheikh Majid

P.S Sheikh Mansour is also very good looking, for me he is the best looking Al Nahyan

hi i'm new hea..
i'll go with team rashid

I couldn't decide between Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Majid but then I went for the obvious pretty boy Sheikh Hamdan lol!

Sheikh Rashid by far. Sheikh Hamdan is cute and handsome, but Rashid looks like a MAN, a real MAN!.....plus his no other Maktoum boy has such an amazing body like his...so yeah...Rashid!

yeah.......TEAM RASHID

Sheikh Rashid by far. Sheikh Hamdan is cute and handsome, but Rashid looks like a MAN, a real MAN!.....plus his no other Maktoum boy has such an amazing body like his...so yeah...Rashid!

Soo true and I absolutely agree with you. Rashid is just amazing!!! :flowers::flowers:

prince majid is the cutest guy in the entire family

agree with faith_g........rashid is a real MAN...:wub:.i like hamdan too...he's the dream MAN for every girl...:kiss:.
anyway, i'm in rashid team.....:) rashid !

Rashid definately has the best body that I've seen, but Hamdan has those gorgeous eyelashes. Both are nice looking you men and they actually don't look that different, same nose and bone structure.

I agree with you........rashid is a real men,he is my favorite

i still don`t know what has happened to him,why is rashid so little in public recently?
he participated in no championship as far as i know.
but I also like Hamdan and Majed!I think Rashid is more for a one-night stand but Hamdan and Majed are smart and responsible and I think they are going to be nice dads:)

I think when maktoum smaller is bether.he and latifa and rashed have fast self face

I find rashid nice,he have bether body vallah

Rashid and ahmed

Sheik Hamdan is dreamy! Ooo la la

i still don`t know what has happened to him,why is rashid so little in public recently?
he participated in no championship as far as i know.
but I also like Hamdan and Majed!I think Rashid is more for a one-night stand but Hamdan and Majed are smart and responsible and I think they are going to be nice dads:)

wut???????
one night stand???????
dunno bout majid but seems like hamdan is jus gna be like HIS dad
rashid's more like a woman tamer, with that man one night aint gna be enough:lol::lol::lol:

*lol* well,i also think that rashid is more of a womanizer- he is nice for some adventures but if I wanted to have a relationship I would probably choose Majed:)
Hamdan is very nice and good-looking but somehow he seems to have never grown out of boyhood,just that his games have become more dangerous and expensive,but that`s just my opinion!
And well, I wouldn`t refuse any of these three guys;-)

u kno i've heard that a lot "that rashid seems like a womanizer" yet of all the brothers he seems to be the most reluctant to talk or even stand comfortably next to a woman in his pics....
like hamdan seems very comfortable in the company of women (maybe cuz he's CP) but rashid stands though as if he's still afraid that he's gna catch koodies (or is it coodies):lol:

Ohh babyy HAmdan is DEF a womanizer, LOVES THE ATTENTION we can all see that...:whistling::lol::lol: I would say Rashid is also a womanizer BUT he does his things privately.;)

Can we please stay on topic, this is about who is the most handsome Al Maktoum.

*lol* I think staying on topic is very difficult with these handsome guys...
I guess you are having a hard work editing all these stupid comments :)

So,to stay on topic:My best 3 list:
Majed,Hamdan and Rashid!

I DEF agree w/ u!! Hamdan and Majed are def the good lookin ones rashid comes 3rd. But rashid can be really sexy with a dangerous sense to it...:whistling:;)

Back
Top Bottom