The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-17-2020, 01:12 AM
Aristocracy

Sheikha Maytha Maktoum."The second runaway princess"

The new Dubai Princess who tried to escape is Sheikha Maitha Maktoum since her relationship with Sheikh Mohammed is unknown I am posting it here.
https://9now.nine.com.au/60-minutes/...7-04d46c76ecb0

Old 05-17-2020, 01:22 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
The new Dubai Princess who tried to escape is Sheikha Maitha Maktoum since her relationship with Sheikh Mohammed is unknown I am posting it here.
The article states she is not a daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.

Old 05-17-2020, 01:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyal View Post
The article states she is not a daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.
Yes that why I posted here not in his children section
Old 05-17-2020, 07:44 AM
Gentry

Sheikha Maytha Maktoum."The second runaway princess"

This will be aired on CBS 60 minutes tonight:

Who is she and does anyone have link to the CBS 60 minutes show?

A member of Dubai's royal family has recorded a shocking video pleading for help to escape her country and her family, the third princess in recent years to publicly attempt to flee Dubai.

A member of Dubai's royal family has recorded a shocking video pleading for help to escape her country and her family, the third princess in recent years to publicly attempt to flee Dubai.

In a world exclusive, 60 Minutes has obtained footage of a woman who says she is Sheikha Maytha Maktoum.

The video shows the young woman sobbing, asking for help to escape Dubai and her parents.

"I am thinking of leaving tonight, I just can't stand, cannot stand it," she says to the camera.

"I'm sick of my parents, I feel like… I will leave in a few hours.

"If I got caught, I would have been murdered."

It's an eerily familiar scene, reminiscent of the videos recorded by Princess Latifa in 2018 when she was planning her own escape from Dubai.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:21 AM
Nobility

It says her human rights lawyer lost contact with her last year and that's why they're releasing the video.

She's a member of the extended family, not the Sheikha Maitha that is a taekwondo and karate champion and a daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.
Old 05-17-2020, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

Did anyone saw the episode? I am waiting for it to upload on YouTube. The trailer of the episode.
https://youtu.be/9nnthG24rL4
Old 05-18-2020, 05:01 AM
Aristocracy

Full episode
https://youtu.be/syGpm7DM-4g
The episode was bad it didn't give any information about Sheikha Maytha not even her full name. The video of Sheikha Maytha is from November 2018. The little it showed in the trailer the same it showed in the episode. All the other things about Sheikha Latifa, Sheikha Shamsa, and Princess Haya that everybody knows. The episode belongs to Aisha Al Qahtani who escaped from Qatar and doesn't belong to any ruling family.
According to a comment on Twitter, her full name is Sheikha Maytha bint Saeed bin Obaid bin Juma Al Maktoum. If that's true, then she is the daughter of Sheikha Hind's cousin.