Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum (''The Missing Princess'') 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Since Shamsa was grabbed off the streets of Cambridge she has been closely guarded. Latifa also was closely guarded after her initial attempt to leave. One can only imagine the "bad place" Latifa is now in and knowing how her sister is "cared for", she is probably right.

I do not know about you but based on Shamsa's situation, she is definitely imprisoned and in the photos with Mary Robinson, she didn't look like she could focus, sort of wide-eyed and expressionless which IMO means she is drugged, or to put it more palliatively, medicated. Princess Haya assured the world she was happy and safe saying if they weren't she'd be off. Haya is now in London!

Since the Dubai RF - SM decided almost 20 years ago to kidnap his daughter, I'm persuaded that her destiny was decided for ever. She would never be free again, the best scenario which would happen to her was to get an arranged marriage and to stay forever inside a palace. Apparently she was not obeying enough to have the light scenario of getting married. And she is for ever imprisoned and drugged.
Similar scenario seems to happen to Latifa, but there is a non planned detail, the publication of the kidnapping in the Indian waters and the continuous media publishing made by her friend Tina. All these, combined with princess Haya escape, have created a very bad publicity against SM and his actions, and it sounds difficult to solve. There is a dead-end for him. If he frees the girls, his actions will be public, if he doesn't, media harassment will continue.

Since the Dubai RF - SM decided almost 20 years ago to kidnap his daughter, I'm persuaded that her destiny was decided for ever. She would never be free again, the best scenario which would happen to her was to get an arranged marriage and to stay forever inside a palace. Apparently she was not obeying enough to have the light scenario of getting married. And she is for ever imprisoned and drugged.
Similar scenario seems to happen to Latifa, but there is a non planned detail, the publication of the kidnapping in the Indian waters and the continuous media publishing made by her friend Tina. All these, combined with princess Haya escape, have created a very bad publicity against SM and his actions, and it sounds difficult to solve. There is a dead-end for him. If he frees the girls, his actions will be public, if he doesn't, media harassment will continue.

I agree. And in my world that options seems easy if he wants to stay in power? Just keeping the apparatus of fake news and trolls about Latifa being dead or trying to foul people that Latifa I is the imprisoned Latifa (II) must cost him alot. Whats the worst that could happen to Makhtoum if he frees his daughters? They speak out freely? That´s just probably cofirming what we already know - they we´re jailed, drugged and tortyred.

I saw yesterday a video in YouTube saying that Latifa died last March 2019 and is buried in a secret place. Might be fake news, If true is so sad. I'll try to post the video

I saw yesterday a video in YouTube saying that Latifa died last March 2019 and is buried in a secret place. Might be fake news, If true is so sad. I'll try to post the video

The site called weeklyblizz reported also about that MBS is not the father of Hayas children, that Haya had sex before marrying MBS, that MBS walked in on Haya and the bodyguard etc. Fake News payed by UAE.

The site called weeklyblizz reported also about that MBS is not the father of Hayas children, that Haya had sex before marrying MBS, that MBS walked in on Haya and the bodyguard etc. Fake News payed by UAE.
Agree about the previous.
But UAE would not pay fake new that Sheikha Latifa died while being badly beaten..

Agree about the previous.
But UAE would not pay fake new that Sheikha Latifa died while being badly beaten..

Could not it be a "she is dead theres no hope. She wont be released move alongt" tactic from UAE? Or just a way for weeklyblizz to get clicks with a "breaking story".

Alun Jones QC and Rodney Dixon QC, representing Princess Latifa, have made a special appeal to the UN to take urgent action to protect her and get her released without delay. These initiatives come at a critical time when Latifa's stepmother Princess Haya has left her Prime Minister husband, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and fled Dubai for London with her two children. Princess Haya is presently bringing proceedings in the High Court in London against her husband to retain custody over her children.
The government of the UAE has submitted a statement to the UN denying that Princess Latifa has been detained. The UAE's response claimed that Latifa is alive, safe and with her family in Dubai.
Princess Latifa's lawyers have highlighted to the UN that the UAE's response is unfounded. Princess Latifa’s London-based QC Rodney Dixon said: “In light of the available evidence, the claims of the UAE authorities are completely unsubstantiated. If they were true, why has Princess Latifa not been allowed freely to leave the UAE and travel? Why is no one permitted to have access to her at her request? She has not been seen in public for over 18 months.
“We are therefore deeply concerned about her safety and well-being. Our concerns have only escalated following the decision by Princess Haya to flee Dubai with her two children because she fears for her life. We understand that Princess Haya’s decision was strongly influenced by what she had learned to be the truth about her step-daughter’s treatment.”
Tiina Jauhiainen, the Finish best friend of Princess Latifa, who was kidnapped alongside Latifa, 18 months ago said “We really believe and hope this could be a vital step to finally winning the freedom of Latifa. The world will be watching closely.”
TOP HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYERS GIVE EVIDENCE TO UN TO FREE PRINCESS LATIFA - Campaign to free Princess Latifa #FreeLatifa & Detained International

What an awful story. I strongly wish this poor girl and her sister are still alive and they will see freedom soon, thing I really doubt.
One point I never understood. Who released the famous Latifa video.

What an awful story. I strongly wish this poor girl and her sister are still alive and they will see freedom soon, thing I really doubt.
One point I never understood. Who released the famous Latifa video.

Detained in Dubai released it.

In finnish media, at the website of YLE, Finnish public service media company.
Amnesty Finland and Tiina Jauhiainen, a Finnish helper who has been arrested, are appealing for the missing person.
Tiina Jauhiainen took part in the demonstration outside the United Arab Emirates Embassy in Helsinki on 16th October. She says she is grateful that almost 17,000 people signed Amnesty's appeal.
Kadonneen prinsessan tapaus – kuinka kaapatun Latifan kohtalo voi vaikuttaa naisten elämään Persianlahden maissa _ Yle Uutiset _ yle.fi
Var är prinsessan Latifa_ Amnesty International kräver att kvinnor i Arabemiraten inte längre ska förtryckas _ Utrikes _ svenska.yle.fi

Tiina Jauhiainen at her Twitter

Tiina Jauhiainen was as a guest at finnish TV-channel MTV's Live, video
Dubain prinsessa Latifan pakoyrityksessä auttanut suomalainen Tiina lyttää Dubain _virallisen totuuden__ _Luulen, että Latifa on vangittuna ja tosi huonoissa oloissa_ - MTVuutiset.fi

Last edited:
In finnish media, at the website of YLE, Finnish public service media company.
Amnesty Finland and Tiina Jauhiainen, a Finnish helper who has been arrested, are appealing for the missing person.
Tiina Jauhiainen took part in the demonstration outside the United Arab Emirates Embassy in Helsinki on 16th October. She says she is grateful that almost 17,000 people signed Amnesty's appeal.
Kadonneen prinsessan tapaus – kuinka kaapatun Latifan kohtalo voi vaikuttaa naisten elämään Persianlahden maissa _ Yle Uutiset _ yle.fi
Var är prinsessan Latifa_ Amnesty International kräver att kvinnor i Arabemiraten inte längre ska förtryckas _ Utrikes _ svenska.yle.fi

Tiina Jauhiainen at her Twitter

Tiina Jauhiainen was as a guest at finnish TV-channel MTV's Live, video
Dubain prinsessa Latifan pakoyrityksessä auttanut suomalainen Tiina lyttää Dubain _virallisen totuuden__ _Luulen, että Latifa on vangittuna ja tosi huonoissa oloissa_ - MTVuutiset.fi
It is interesting that none is talking about Samsa, despite that according to Latifa video, Samsa is also prisoner...
It is also widely spread in YouTube (don't know how reliable these information are... ) that sheikha Latifa died, while being beaten extrêmely heavily by the staff where du was held prisoner..
Extremely ugly situation.

Next round in court?

So if I´m remebering right the next round in court for Haya is next week november 11th?

Are they there as public or as being questioned in the case?

Marcus Essabri, Sheik Mohammed's Nephew, ....

Marcus Essabri isnt Sheikh Mo's nephew. He was born in 1971 in Morocco as a girl named Fatima and is said to be the son/daughter of Sheikha Latifa's aunt who is the sister of her mother. Shaikha Latifa's mother herself and the family of whom she descended are not related by blood to the Al Maktoum family.

Its also said at the age of 12 Mr. Essabri - still a girl at that time - went to Dubai and lived for 2 1/2 years close to his female relative who is the mother of Sheikha Latifa. At the age of 14 he left Dubai (1985) and moved to the UK with his family.

At the time he moved to UK Sheikha Latifa wasnt born and Sheikha Shamsa was just 4 years old.

Last edited:
So he is a transsexual?

Right, he is. But his personal decision doesnt matter in this case. I just wanted to clearify that Mr. Essabri isnt the nephew of Sheikh Mo but related to the mother of Sheikha Latifa who isnt of Emirati origin.

Last edited:
I really am concerned over Latifa and how she is doing!

I really am concerned over Latifa and how she is doing!
We even don't know if she is still alive. The UAE simply don't comment about her. It is soon one year since the world saw her. Since then no news, nothing.

Mother of his eldest daughter Manal?

Good for her!

You can read only the begging of the article. If I read well, she was expulsed from Dubai and never saw her daughter.
Typical phenomenon in these countries. Nevertheless at these years social media did not exist, so the only possibility of the evicted parents was some diplomatic actions and to manifest out of the embassies. Poor.
This will also happen with the kids of Princess Haya, if the go to Dubai, even for visit their dad.

Last edited:
Some points from Randa AlBanna interview as it is long to post here
1. She met Sheikh Mohammed when she was 16 years old at a friend engagement party in Beirut. After some days Sheikh ask her hand for marriage.
2. She was 18 when manal born. She didn't say the reason of the divorce but said sheikh did something when she was pregnant and she was the one ask for divorce from sheikh since then she never saw manal.
3. After divorce she went back to Beirut where she was kidnapped by a Lebanese civil war military leader with whom she was married by force. He was abusive and with him she had 2 children. After war she divorced him and sheikh Mohammed helped her with this divorce.
4. She move to Italy and where she still lives. She still stayed in contact with sheikh Mohammed. But never allowed to see manal.
5. In 2000 she went to dubai to meet manal called sheikh and sheikh took her to a hall full of women saying that he wants to see her mother instinct but manal wasn't there so she returned since then she is banned from Dubai. When manal got married with the help of Saudi princess she tried to meet her but in dubai she was attacked with a baseball bat sheikh paid for her treatment.
6. Sheikh gave her baby picture of manal but it was not manal but some other child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom