The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-23-2019, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Some points from Randa AlBanna interview as it is long to post here
1. She met Sheikh Mohammed when she was 16 years old at a friend engagement party in Beirut. After some days Sheikh ask her hand for marriage.
2. She was 18 when manal born. She didn't say the reason of the divorce but said sheikh did something when she was pregnant and she was the one ask for divorce from sheikh since then she never saw manal.
3. After divorce she went back to Beirut where she was kidnapped by a Lebanese civil war military leader with whom she was married by force. He was abusive and with him she had 2 children. After war she divorced him and sheikh Mohammed helped her with this divorce.
4. She move to Italy and where she still lives. She still stayed in contact with sheikh Mohammed. But never allowed to see manal.
5. In 2000 she went to dubai to meet manal called sheikh and sheikh took her to a hall full of women saying that he wants to see her mother instinct but manal wasn't there so she returned since then she is banned from Dubai. When manal got married with the help of Saudi princess she tried to meet her but in dubai she was attacked with a baseball bat sheikh paid for her treatment.
6. Sheikh gave her baby picture of manal but it was not manal but some other child.
Can you please provide a video or any online source for this interview?

Old 12-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Nobility

This already posted it
Quote:
Randa AlBanna mother of Sheikha Manal finally spoke about Sheikh Mohammed and her life
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/w..._content=22278

Old 12-23-2019, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

What an evil man. More I read about him more I'm terrified. I don't believe princess Haya had any clue about all these, if she had she was crazy to marry him.
As for this lady how ā miserable life she had.
But Manal is adult now, is the one who is married to a prince and lives out of the UAE, Saudi Arabia or Bahreīn if I'm not wrong. She is free to be contacted no? She should know who is her mum.
Quote:
1. She met Sheikh Mohammed when she was 16 years old at a friend engagement party in Beirut. After some days Sheikh ask her hand for marriage.
2. She was 18 when manal born. She didn't say the reason of the divorce but said sheikh did something when she was pregnant and she was the one ask for divorce from sheikh since then she never saw manal.
3. After divorce she went back to Beirut where she was kidnapped by a Lebanese civil war military leader with whom she was married by force. He was abusive and with him she had 2 children. After war she divorced him and sheikh Mohammed helped her with this divorce.
4. She move to Italy and where she still lives. She still stayed in contact with sheikh Mohammed. But never allowed to see manal.
5. In 2000 she went to dubai to meet manal called sheikh and sheikh took her to a hall full of women saying that he wants to see her mother instinct but manal wasn't there so she returned since then she is banned from Dubai. When manal got married with the help of Saudi princess she tried to meet her but in dubai she was attacked with a baseball bat sheikh paid for her treatment.
6. Sheikh gave her baby picture of manal but it was not manal but some other child.
Old 12-23-2019, 06:23 PM
Nobility

Sheikha manal's husband is Sheikh Mansoor bin zayed al nahyan brother of Sheikh Mohammed bin zayed al nahyan crown prince of Abu Dhabi. Al nahyan family is more powerful and dangerous than AlMaktoum family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
What an evil man. More I read about him more I'm terrified. I don't believe princess Haya had any clue about all these, if she had she was crazy to marry him.
As for this lady how ā miserable life she had.
But Manal is adult now, is the one who is married to a prince and lives out of the UAE, Saudi Arabia or Bahreīn if I'm not wrong. She is free to be contacted no? She should know who is her mum.
Old 12-23-2019, 06:35 PM
Nobility

Sheikha manal's husband is Sheikh Mansoor bin zayed al nahyan brother of Sheikh Mohammed bin zayed al nahyan crown prince of Abu Dhabi. She is Sheikh mansoor's 2nd wife. Al nahyan family is more powerful and dangerous than AlMaktoum family. Abu dhabi is more private and there women also more private and conservative than Maktoum girls. Abu dhabi keeps there drama private unlike Maktoums. So her husband might keep her away from all this drama and she shouldn't do anything to create problem for her husband and father. This is best for her.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
4... [snipped].
Is it the interview from times.co.uk? Some points are far-fetched.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:27 PM
Nobility

Yes i think this is the only interview Of Randa AlBanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
Is it the interview from times.co.uk? Some points are far-fetched.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:50 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Yes i think this is the only interview Of Randa AlBanna
Well ... the interview just adds another layer of unpleasantness to the divorce.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well ... the interview just adds another layer of unpleasantness to the divorce.
Do we think that Haya will ever tell the story? I mean when the divorce and everything is settled. Will she tell he world what she knows or will MBS buy her silence?
Old 12-30-2019, 02:50 AM
Aristocracy

It has been a year now sense the last pictures of Latifa. Will there ever be any new pictures or did MBS learn his leasson the last time? (That led to the radio interview with Haya, Mrs Robinson decline and the debacle there after. Including the divorce with Haya).
Old 12-30-2019, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

We even don't know if she is still alive. A man who treats people this way, why he would refrain from crime? Latifa's death would solve his problems.
Old 12-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
We even don't know if she is still alive. A man who treats people this way, why he would refrain from crime? Latifa's death would solve his problems.
Would it? We know that she was alive in december 2018. If she were killed after the capture thats one thing. But trying to show a fasade that back fires and then kill her...
Old 12-30-2019, 02:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Swedish Aftonbladet published today Tiina Jauhiainen's interview

Today Tiina does not know where her friend is. Aftonbladet meets Tiina Jauhiainen at the hotel The Goring in central London, where she now resides. She is currently working full time with the #freelatifa campaign - hoping to get her girlfriend free.
- How can the country designate the year as "the tolerant year" when two daughters of the sheikh are kept locked up? There is no limit to the hypocrisy. That's my biggest motivation - to bare sheikh al Maktoum, says Tiina, who since she started the campaign has been contacted by several women who have left the United Arab Emirates and managed to get to Europe.
Both Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have been involved in the Latifa case.
- I think this is extremely embarrassing for the royal house in Dubai, therefore it is also symbolically an important issue to raise, that a princess can end up in this situation too ... It is not just a princess in a cage, but about women's rights in general, this is just the top of an iceberg, says Frank Johansson from the Finnish section of Amnesty.
Tiina lived in Dubai for 17 years. Today she can never return.
- I have lost my friends in Dubai, they are afraid to have contact with me, Two were deported for knowing me.
How does it feel?
- Shockingly, it's been two years and my friends who live there still haven't taken contact with me. Obviously I'm disappointed, why do you continue to live in a country that makes you so scared?
Then this spring, the sheikh's sixth wife and Latifa's stepmother, Princess Haya, 45, is on the run in London with their two children. After the Christmas holidays, the infected trial continues for the custody of their two children.
The process has once again turned the spotlight on the situation of women in the United Arab Emirates. Haya is said to have demanded protection from abusive and marrying off her children.
Tiina Jauhiainen has not given up hope of one day getting Haya's stepdaughter free.
- I'll never stop fighting.
Finländska Tiina om flyktförsöket med prinsessan från Dubai _ Aftonbladet
Old 12-30-2019, 08:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Do we think that Haya will ever tell the story? I mean when the divorce and everything is settled. Will she tell he world what she knows or will MBS buy her silence?

Veering off the topic ...
It would be unwise to discuss private matters of one of the UAE royal families in public. It may backfire spectacularly on Jordan. Although King Abdullah and Prince Ali did support Princess Haya in public, they do not need extra issues clouding their relationships with the much wealthier country.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Veering off the topic ...
It would be unwise to discuss private matters of one of the UAE royal families in public. It may backfire spectacularly on Jordan. Although King Abdullah and Prince Ali did support Princess Haya in public, they do not need extra issues clouding their relationships with the much wealthier country.
Kidnapping, forced confinement/imprisonment and possible murder are not private family matters.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I have to agree with you, Al_Bina. I don't think its a matter for public consumption to know the innermost details of a couple's divorce or any of the reasons for the divorce in the first place.

Not only would it be unwise to reveal such things because of international relationships but the fact remains that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is still the father of Haya's children regardless of any other issues or conflicts or even what can be perceived as cultural differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Kidnapping, forced confinement/imprisonment and possible murder are not private family matters.
While this is true and totally inexcusable to me and are crimes against humanity, if and when its addressed, it should be addressed by those that can actually do something to rectify those conditions. Not broadcast for public consumption as "news".
Old 12-31-2019, 12:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Agree to all previously said. Despite it is highly improbable than one day these alleged crimes will be proven and punished, it is clear that princess Haya won't reveal anything about, unless she is called as a witness to a court. Her first and only priority is to gain her case and secure her kids. All other matters are sad and awful but it is not to her to reveal them to press.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
One should avoid making emotional statements as they tend to sound trite.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I have to agree with you, Al_Bina. I don't think its a matter for public consumption to know the innermost details of a couple's divorce or any of the reasons for the divorce in the first place.

Not only would it be unwise to reveal such things because of international relationships but the fact remains that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is still the father of Haya's children regardless of any other issues or conflicts or even what can be perceived as cultural differences.

While this is true and totally inexcusable to me and are crimes against humanity, if and when its addressed, it should be addressed by those that can actually do something to rectify those conditions. Not broadcast for public consumption as "news".
Crimes of this sort are regularly reported on in the press and on television. I see no reason why different rules should be applied to broadcasting them when those crimes have been committed by a member of a royal family than by any other person. I think these crimes are definitely matters of public interest and therefore "news".
Old 01-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Nobility

https://www.instagram.com/p/B65fP-sh...d=iofr6vaee1pk

This is Sheikh maktoum bin rashid former ruler of Dubai and his wife sheikha bouchara and sheikh Mohammed. According to latifa's video sheikh Mohammed murdered one of the wife of his brother sheikh maktoum few years after his death. This is the wife who died after sheikh maktoum death around 2007. Even though she was a socialite her pictures started vanishing from internet only two pictures are still available. Latifa said in her video that her father used to say bouchara speaks a lot. This is another alleged victim of Sheikh Mohammed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B65fP-sh...d=iofr6vaee1pk