Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum (''The Missing Princess'') 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiina Jauhiainen has been interviewed in TV news
on BBC
The best friend of Sheikha Latifa had said a court judgement which ruled that the princess was abducted by her father is "a step towards" her being free.
London's High Court found Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed abducted two of his daughters and threatened his wife.
Tiina Jauhiainen, who was part of Princess Latifa's failed attempted escape in 2018, said if she hadn't been able to leave and tell the story "Dubai would have managed to cover this all up".
Dubai's Sheikh Mohammed_ Ruling is 'step toward' freeing Sheikha Latifa - BBC News
CBC News

I hope she will be fine.. , praying for her.. ??????

I hope both Shamsa and Latifa are alive and will be soon free.

I hope both Shamsa and Latifa are alive and will be soon free.

I know for a fact Shamsa is living with her mom and Maitha she has the freedom to peruse her hobbies and meet with friends. I don’t know about Latifa but I’m sure she is not locked up In a cell like what some ppl imagine, but probably being watched ( not a good thing)

Again the world has 7 billion ppl with many cultures and beliefs, just because we see something as wrong does not mean it is wrong somewhere else.
In Shamsa case in 2000 she was only 18 with no education according to her sister she was roaming the streets of London (no money, no job, no plan , no education) I don’t think she understood how dangerous that was!

she is a daughter of a wealthy well known man she would be an easy target for a lot of bad ppl.

Also if you heard Latifas story I think most of her problems are emotional and psychological starting from when she was 10 and found out her mother (Aunt) was not really her mother, from Shamsa !

What ever the case we will never know the whole story. But I don’t think the father meant to harm them at all. Or at least he didn’t think he was

I'm sorry to disagree @lady blue
A. The issue is not what we found or not found bad, the issue is that the latter herself does not accept. Latifa wanted the freedom to decide for her life, she has not this choice.
Of course in this planet they are different opinions and uses. Nevertheless, to the civilized world, where UAE is considred to belong, kidnapping, keeping prisoner and beating is not accepted and is punished by law.

2. We do know the story, Latifa testified in the video and Tina J. kidnapped and badly treated also gave testimony. What do you think, all this story is a huge lie?
3. Shamsa is not free. Freedom is not just going to the mall with the driver and spend money. Freedom is to decide for her own life, and both sisters never had this right, despite that now they are both adults.
3. Shamsa was running in the streets of Cambridge. I don't think so. Of course she was young and without life experience because she has been grown up completely closed and isolated from the outside world. But she was 18, she wanted to see the world and study, nothing excessive. She is now at her 40s, still not free, why?
She was running in the streets, yes maybe in the beginning to feel freedom. But after the first hours I really don't believe that she was running around like a homeless. She was not used to an adventurous life. I strongly believe that she had some money to take an apartment or hotel room, and to go to a lawyer. If issue was only to protect a young people, you go near her, care for her, assure her protection, but you let her live the life she wants, with care but with respect.

Last edited:
She was running in the streets, yes maybe in the beginning to feel freedom. But after the first hours I really don't believe that she was running around like a homeless. She was not used to an adventurous life. I strongly believe that she had some money to take an apartment or hotel room, and to go to a lawyer. ....

With this point lady blue is right. At that time she was homeless and running around without money or place to live. She never went to a lawyer.

Last edited:
With this point lady blue is right. At that time she was homeless and running around without money or place to live. She never went to a lawyer.
I'm sorry but a lawyer has gave a testimony that he received her visit, and she asked him to help her apply for asylum. Maybe it was not a lawyer but a volunteer for human rights.
And even if she was running outside, it is not a reason to kidnap her and keep her prisoner.

I'm sorry but a lawyer has gave a testimony that he received her visit, and she asked him to help her apply for asylum. Maybe it was not a lawyer but a volunteer for human rights.
And even if she was running outside, it is not a reason to kidnap her and keep her prisoner.

Exactly she even try to call UK police

I know for a fact Shamsa is living with her mom and Maitha she has the freedom to peruse her hobbies and meet with friends. I don’t know about Latifa but I’m sure she is not locked up In a cell like what some ppl imagine, but probably being watched ( not a good thing)

Again the world has 7 billion ppl with many cultures and beliefs, just because we see something as wrong does not mean it is wrong somewhere else.
In Shamsa case in 2000 she was only 18 with no education according to her sister she was roaming the streets of London (no money, no job, no plan , no education) I don’t think she understood how dangerous that was!

she is a daughter of a wealthy well known man she would be an easy target for a lot of bad ppl.

Also if you heard Latifas story I think most of her problems are emotional and psychological starting from when she was 10 and found out her mother (Aunt) was not really her mother, from Shamsa !

What ever the case we will never know the whole story. But I don’t think the father meant to harm them at all. Or at least he didn’t think he was
How do you know this as a fact? What are your sources please?

How do you know this? What are your sources please?

I thought she was kidnapped off the streets in Cambridge. Do yes, I too would like to know your sources.

The Official FreeLatifa campaign:
“We are petitioning the @UN Working Groups on Enforced & Involuntary Disappearances and on Arbitrary Detention, as well as other bodies, to get access to Princess Latifa without delay and to ensure that she is released unharmed.”

The #FreeLatifa campaign regularly reminds the world that another month has gone by and Latifa is still being held against her will - by the very family she and her sister spent two decades trying to flee.

Marcus Essabri cousin of Latifa and Shamsa video message.

Tiina Jauhiainen at her social media
It’s been two years and two months since the unlawful kidnapping of my friend Latifa and she continues being held a hostage. Despite the global pandemic, let’s not forget about her and all those suffering in the hands of their captors.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wnlzdjiTc/
Two years and two months ago today #FreeLatifa and the rest of us onboard were kidnapped at gunpoint and sadly Latifa is still held against her will. Please continue to support @FreeLatifa amid the challenging times.

As we don't know whos this new Princess seeking help or how she is related to Sheikha Latifa or Dubai royals..... Can we Plz stop speculating for now..
Thanks

The @UN has held a series of hearings, at which Latifa’s lawyers and the official #FreeLatifa campaign contributed at every stage.

After two years investigating the #UAE’s treatment of Latifa, the #UN was close to ruling on the case.

#Godolphin | #TeamGodolphin | #UnitedNations https://t.co/IHgujHrivv

The @UN has held a series of hearings, at which Latifa’s lawyers and the official #FreeLatifa campaign contributed at every stage.

After two years investigating the #UAE’s treatment of Latifa, the #UN was close to ruling on the case.

#Godolphin | #TeamGodolphin | #UnitedNations https://t.co/IHgujHrivv

Close to ruling? Why didnt they?

David Haigh, the human rights lawyer, victim of torture in the UAE, and former managing director of Leeds United FC, who was a leading light in the campaign organisation ‘Detained in Dubai’ from 2016 to 2018, is issuing the following statement with regard to allegations made by Radha Stirling, with whom he campaigned to release several high-profile detainees in the Gulf state. He publishes also evidence against Ms Stirling.

"There is a limit to how much detail I can give in this statement, because I began legal action against Radha Stirling at the start of the year, as have other parties, for defamation and harassment, as well as for serious breaches of data protection legislation."

"Princess Latifa has made it clear – in writing – that only Tiina Jauhiainen and I are authorised to act for her, she did this by powers of attorney that have been accepted by the barrister Toby Cadman (p5-8), the United Nations as well as leading English QCs and solicitors, and of course Latifa’s own family (whom Radha Stirling also abuses and harasses p33)."

STATEMENT BY DAVID HAIGH REGARDING RADHA STIRLING, SHAHID BOLSEN AND DETAINED IN DUBAI – David Haigh

Last edited:
Now #FreeLatifa movement going to become David Haigh vs Radha Stirling. This is very bad for the campaign now it's difficult to believe who is really wanted to help Latifa and who was taking advantage of her situation for financial purposes.

Now #FreeLatifa movement going to become David Haigh vs Radha Stirling. This is very bad for the campaign now it's difficult to believe who is really wanted to help Latifa and who was taking advantage of her situation for financial purposes.

Tiina Jauhiainen, Co-Founder of the Free Latifa campaign, has issued her own statement in relation to Radha Stirling and Detained in Dubai:
https://freelatifa.com/home_latest_news/statement-by-tina-following-comments-by-radha/

Indeed, its very bad to see that those involved begin to argue publicly and only to pursue their own interests.

Princess Latifa’s friend, Tiina Jauhiainen introduces the #FreeLatifa website (www.FreeLatifa.com) and campaign.
Mysterious abductions of princesses Latifa and Shamsa
with attorney David Haigh and Latifa's cousin Marcus Essabri
As the story of George Floyd’s death continues to consume America, last weekend Alan and Kerri Kasem turned their attention to a very different civil rights story that is happening abroad. Their focus involves United Arab Emirates prime minister Sheikh Maktoum's missing daughters, princesses Latifa and Shamsa -- whose mysterious whereabouts are making headlines internationally, and, in turn, shedding new light on possible human rights violations within the royal court. Princess Latifa’s attorney David Haigh and her cousin Marcus Essabri joined Gurvey’s Law to discuss her alleged abduction by her father, and explained how a divorce battle between the Sheikh and his estranged wife Princess Haya is exposing the truth behind the ruler’s dark past. Where is Princess Latifa now and why? And how can the U.S. intervene? That was the Gurvey’s Law topic last Sunday and we have a starring cast that talked about it.
Gurvey's Law _ Talk Show Examining Today’s Top Legal Issues

Last edited:
“Life there [in #Dubai] for a woman, particularly in the #RoyalFamily, is not one they want to stay around for.”

Co-founder of the #FreeLatifa campaign, @HaighDavid, speaks to @KayBurley live on @SkyNews about the missing princesses.

#EscapeFromDubai | #GodolphinWinningLine https://t.co/Tp0g3kFtiz

:previous:
those are quit strong words
i understand that Ms Tina witnessed Latifa wishes to leave her family and their royal life but she have no right Imo to talk on the behalf of the whole women in Dubai

:previous:
those are quit strong words
i understand that Ms Tina witnessed Latifa wishes to leave her family and their royal life but she have no right Imo to talk on the behalf of the whole women in Dubai

More scandalous the interview more attention. since the court ruling against David Haigh and the Twitter fight with Radha Sterling #FreeLatifa campaign need some real results or they might lose people's support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom