Sheikha Hind current events: February 2006-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a video of a Sheikh Mohammed interview for CBS TV. In this interview appears a woman talking and I saw another video that says to be Sheikha Hind. I do not know if it's true because I know little English, I'm still learning English. The video is on you tube and is called Best of 60 Minutes with H.H M7amad Bin Rashed l Maktoum On CBS. You come in at 5:47. who knows who she is? I do not put the link because I do not know how to put it. Sorry, google English :whistling:

There is a video of a Sheikh Mohammed interview for CBS TV. In this interview appears a woman talking and I saw another video that says to be Sheikha Hind. I do not know if it's true because I know little English, I'm still learning English. The video is on you tube and is called Best of 60 Minutes with H.H M7amad Bin Rashed l Maktoum On CBS. You come in at 5:47. who knows who she is? I do not put the link because I do not know how to put it. Sorry, google English :whistling:

The lady you saw in the video on youtube isnt Sheikha Hind.

Sheikha Hind will lead the humanitarian campaign to provide 10 million meals to communities that have been affected by the pandemic in UAE during the Holy month of Ramadhan 2020.

This is a beautifully written article about Sheikha Hind and her wedding in 1979.

Does any one know if Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum has other brothers/sisters than the ones mentioned below?

Sheikh Saeed Maktoum (Uncle Saeed)
Sheikha Hassa Maktoum
Sheikh Butti Maktoum

Does any one know if Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum has other brothers/sisters than the ones mentioned below?

Sheikh Saeed Maktoum (Uncle Saeed)
Sheikha Hassa Maktoum
Sheikh Butti Maktoum

Full brothers

1. Sheikh Al Murr who is married to Sheikh Zayed's
daughter Sheikha Shaikha
2.Sheikh Hasher who is married to Sheikha Aminah Al
Tayer
3.Sheikh Ahmed married to Sheikha Hessa bint Rashid
sister of Sheikh Mohammed.

a half brother Mohammed who is married to Sheikha Shamsa bint Dalmook sister of Sheikha Madiyah. There are other half-siblings too but I don't remember their names.

Last edited:
Nice, but all taken from Wikipedia. I wish we had more recent information.

Yes you are right it's totally copied from Wikipedia. This is her recent interview during Ramadan.

Hind bint Maktoum: UAE will emerge stronger, thanks to devotion, loyalty of its citizens and residents.

That is not shiekha Hind at all.. I have seen her before in an event and 5hats not her.

Does Sheikh Hind’s features look similar to her younger picture when wearing the red dress?

And who from her daughters/sons resembles her the most?

That is not shiekha Hind at all. I have seen her before in an event and 5hats not her.

That's nice to know that someone really saw her. The website claimed it and the owner of the website is pretty nicely-recognized other celebrities she clicked pictures with. People say Sheikha Hind resembles her daughter Maryam I don't know the woman looked like that so I thought the website could be right

Last edited:
That's nice to know that someone really saw her. The website claimed it and the owner of the website is pretty nicely-recognized other celebrities she clicked pictures with. People say Sheikha Hind resembles her daughter Maryam I don't know the woman looked like that so I thought the website could be right

Is the picture still available on the website? The link doesn’t work on that website..

Is the picture still available on the website? The link doesn’t work on that website.

I posted the link but the website changed its design a few days ago and the gallery page is not available where she posted the picture of celebrities she met.

Does Sheikh Hind’s features look similar to her younger picture when wearing the red dress?

And who from her daughters/sons resembles her the most?

She kind of looks like Maryam but her face is a bit more round I even thought she looked like Hamdan More than the girls. and she is more fair in her skin that her daughter
She is chubby and her height is more like futtaim or shamma.
I hope the description made sense this is in an event where lighting is not the brightest and a lot of ppl are around her.
Also there are no cameras around

She kind of looks like Maryam but her face is a bit more round I even thought she looked like Hamdan More than the girls. and she is more fair in her skin that her daughter
I hope the description made sense this is in an event where lighting is not the brightest and a lot of ppl are around her.

Yeah it sure does make sense, even Sheikha Hind’s younger picture does show similarity to Sheikha Maryam and Sheikh Hamdan.

Would you say her height more like Uncle Saeed’s height?

And what event was it, btw? :)

Thanks for sharing
Overall is she a pretty lady still, is she fit and well conserved?
Because she should be near her 60 s now.
It is very interesting that none Pic of her, even a stolen one has been published. By our days it is so easy to take a Pic with a smartphone without asking

Yeah it sure does make sense, even Sheikha Hind’s younger picture does show similarity to Sheikha Maryam and Sheikh Hamdan.

Would you say her height more like Uncle Saeed’s height?

And what event was it, btw? :)

She is shorter than him

Thanks for sharing
Overall is she a pretty lady still, is she fit and well conserved?
Because she should be near her 60 s now.
It is very interesting that none Pic of her, even a stolen one has been published. By our days it is so easy to take a Pic with a smartphone without asking

She is very pretty but not fit body wise.
I think the fine that you will pay to take a picture of a woman without permission ( includes jail time) may stop ppl from doing so.
I had a picture with shiekha Manal in the background and never posted it because of that

Full brothers

1. Sheikh Al Murr who is married to Sheikh Zayed's
daughter Sheikha Shaikha
2.Sheikh Hasher who is married to Sheikha Aminah Al
Tayer
3.Sheikh Ahmed married Sheikha Hessa bint Rashid
sister of Sheikh Mohammed.

a half brother Mohammed who is married to Sheikha Shamsa bint Dalmook sister of Sheikha Madiyah. There are other half-siblings too but I don't remember their names.

Two more half-brothers of Sheikha Hind

Sheikh Suhail bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwkWkvjJjGB/?igshid=db7kv3e3kbu3

http://dhow.com/biographies/52835203/suhail-maktoum-juma-aal-maktoum/

Sheikh Juma bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum
https://ceoclubsuae.com/patron/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGmaCUnFxk5/?igshid=vejt9o652x58

Sheikha Hind's half- brother Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum has divorced Sheikha Shamsa bint Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum and now married to television presenter Amal Salem. Sheikha Hind too have half-sisters named Sheikha Roudha, Sheikha Aisha and Sheikha Madiyah and other full siblings Sheikh Butti, Sheikha Hassa and Sheikh Saeed.

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum issued Decree No. (36) of 2020 forming the Board of Trustees of the UAE Food Bank. According to the Decree, Her Highness Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum will chair the Board and the Director General of Dubai Municipality will be the Vice-Chairman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBbGpMDVwa/?igshid=1heiff4t4hp5h

Back
Top Bottom