The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=Lasya;2329139]Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal and lots of people who are close to them has said that she is a hijabi
I haven't heard much about her . Even I heard Sh.Wejdan is also daughter of
Sh.Hind. Is Sh.Mohammed has a daughter named Ela .Her name looks like christain.So , if she could be full sibling Cristiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Sheikh Mohammed's daughters and sons both can't travel without any problems. If you follow Sheikh Hamdan and his brothers you can see he travels with a huge group who are loyal to Sheikh Mohammed from generations the same his daughters travel with their groups. Those people are also friends of Sheikhs and also works for them as bodyguards so that they never go into any trouble. Sheikha Shamsa is in captivity since 2002 so she clearly didn't complete her high school so there is no chance she went to Cambridge University. Sheikha Latifa said in her video that she and Shamsa are not allowed to travel outside of Dubai.
Yeah in her video she said she cant even travel to other emirate..thats too much, as other childrens including daughters can travel but why cant be Sh.Shamsa and her sis Sh.Latifa

I think Dubai royals are bit strict for some girl and dont giving them freedom to travel and for other they are not strict and send them to foreign countries .I think its accordingg to their fathers.But for sharjah royals they are sending females even to foreign countries .I think this same goes to abu dhabi as i saw some of them educated in foreign places but i dont know who they are ?

Old 07-24-2020, 03:23 PM
Courtier

[QUOTE=Lunastro2020;2329161]
Quote:
Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Dalal and lots of people who are close to them has said that she is a hijabi
I haven't heard much about her . Even I heard Sh.Wejdan is also daughter of
Sh.Hind. Is Sh.Mohammed has a daughter named Ela .Her name looks like christain.So , if she could be full sibling Cristiana
Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named wejdan. I never heard of Ela. Sheikha Mahra/ Christinna is the only child of Sheikh Mohammed and Zoe.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:03 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=Lasya;2329235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post

Yes Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named wejdan. I never heard of Ela. Sheikha Mahra/ Christinna is the only child of Sheikh Mohammed and Zoe.
In royal forums i saw Sh.Mohammed has 2 daughters named Delila and Ela

I think Sh.Mahra is not close with her sisters . In most photos i saw her with friends

Did HRH Haya married Sh.Mohammed for love ? I heard there love story but when haya divorced , then i heard that haya married him for money
Old 07-25-2020, 03:32 AM
Courtier

[QUOTE=Lunastro2020;2329349]
Quote:

In royal forums i saw Sh.Mohammed has 2 daughters named Delila and Ela
Yeah someone said that but nobody has given any proof to back that claim. Without proof we will never know.

Quote:
I think Sh.Mahra is not close with her sisters . In most photos I saw her with friends
She raised by her mother outside Dubai for just a few years she stayed in Dubai that's natural that they get uncomfortable with each other they didn't have much time to be good friends

Quote:
Did HRH Haya married Sh.Mohammed for love ? I heard there love story but when haya divorced , then i heard that haya married him for money
Just because they are divorced that doesn't mean that she never loved Sheikh Mohammed. The London Court judgement says their marriage was not arranged. Both used each other Princess Haya for power, money and Sheikh Mohammed showed Princess Haya to represent how liberal he is where a woman walks by his side in endurance races and other events while now we all know he has 2 daughters locked up in somewhere in Dubai because they wanted to live there lives free from Sheikh Mohammed outside UAE.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:04 AM
Aristocracy

Their love story say sthat they met on spain during horse riding .They are 24 or 26 years different .
Old 07-25-2020, 07:12 AM
Majesty

Yes they chose to marry for love and yes the marriage was mutually beneficial. We all saw how happy they both were every year at Ascot. But something changed around the time Latifa was forcibly returned to Dubai. Haya found herself dragged into the whole ugly mess because of her relationship with the ex president of Ireland.

I think Haya's rose coloured view of her life was suddenly shattered and her romantic fantasy of her life, her love, was suddenly laid bare and she realised just how much of a fantasy her love was for Sheikh Mo was. The man she adored didn't exist and was just an image. Without Latifa's forethought in making a tape Haya would still have been blissfully ignorant, but now Haya had her children to rotect.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:38 AM
Aristocracy

[......... ]
Can haya get her 2 childrens?In news i saw they got childrens.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Can haya get her 2 childrens?In news i saw they got childrens.
She has her children with her in London.
Old 07-29-2020, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Several posts have been removed due to speculations and grossips, let me remaind you again our policy in TRF strongly discourage posts that consist of rumour/gossip/speculation with no basis in verified fact.

Also Please note that any further talks or discussions about Princess Haya, her divorce and custody battle with Sheikh Mohammed should be discussed in the right thread here

Thanks