Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ That sounds so awful. I hope that Sheika Haya's actions start a process of change that goes all the way back to Sheika Shamsa and Sheika Latifa. It's scary that this women have to endure this kind of total control without any hope for a better future.

Someone in another thread posted this article and video about Skeikha Mahra. Apparently she still leaves on Dubai and is married to a Sheijh Nasser AL Khalifa
This is strange because the lady new a couple of years ago were that she left Dubai

https://www.pagalparrot.com/sheikha-mahra-dubai-princess/

Any idea which is the correct information?
After the last fuss about Shekhas Latifa and Samsa, I strongly doubt that SM kids can so simply leave Dubai if they prefer life in occident.

Last edited:
Someone in another thread posted this article and video about Skeikha Mahra. Apparently she still leaves on Dubai and is married to a Sheijh Nasser AL Khalifa
This is strange because the lady new a couple of years ago were that she left Dubai

https://www.pagalparrot.com/sheikha-mahra-dubai-princess/

Any idea which is the correct information?
After the last fuss about Shekhas Latifa and Samsa, I strongly doubt that SM kids can so simply leave Dubai if they prefer life in occident.
Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa is said to be married to Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Her mother is Sheikha Hind.

Last edited:
Tiina Jauhiainen, Latifa's friend and the Campaign Director of FreeLatifa:

During her time in Dubai, Tiina personally saw Shamsa on two occasions.
“(The) first time I met Shamsa was at the (royal family’s) private sporting complex (in 2011). She seemed dazed and very unhappy. She looked uncomfortable and sad and she was waiting for her PT to arrive,” says Tiina. “She looked very, very unwell.”
Five years later, when Tiina next encountered Shamsa, the Princess’ appearance had drastically changed.
“The second time I saw her was at (another) sister’s wedding in 2016. Shamsa had lost so much weight that she was unrecognisable, she looked like an anorexic, extremely skinny and Latifah told me that she had actually stopped eating,” says Tiina. “She is like a zombie.”
According to Tiina, Latifa had told her that her sister had attempted suicide three times.
“She couldn’t take it anymore,” says Tiina.
‘Tortured, jailed and starving’_ The horrific fate of Dubai’s ‘missing’ Princess Shamsa - #FREELATIFA

Sheikha maryam 2nd(hind daughter) got married. And maryam 1st gave birth to a baby girl Fatima bint suhail

Sheikh Mohammed also have a son named suhail who is full younger brother of maryam 1st and mansoor bin Mohammed. Mother name is Pauline abi rached she is Lebanese Christian and 3rs son lives with her and doesn't have sheikh Mohammed last name or sheikh title.you can check the mother's Facebook.

We don’t know the circumstances that led to this happening, plus one of the “victimized” Shaikha’s claimed that she never even knew that the Aunt was not her real mother, does it mean the Aunt was raising her so lovingly and so well that she only knew her as the mother?

If Sheikh Mohammed had left all of those children with the mothers, then people would have started saying: oh he completely ignored the children. There is no satisfying the human nature when they don’t know the whole story.
It might be a cultural thing but it is really hard to fathom that someone would argue that it would be better for children to grow up with someone else than their own parent (mother) when the other parent (father) who decides that apparently thought that it was a good idea to have children with the other parent (mother).

And while the foster parent (aunt) might do a great job as a surrogate mother (resulting in loyalty from the foster child that never knew another mother) that doesn't mean that it was in the best interest of the child or real mother to be separated. Unless very convincing arguments would be provided, I think it safest to assume that separation is NOT the best choice.

The final paragraph makes no sense to me. Please provide ample examples of complaints about children remaining with their mothers in other families to substantiate those claims.

Last edited:
It might be a cultural thing but it is really hard to fathom that someone would argue that it would be better for children to grow up with someone else than their own parent (mother) when the other parent (father) who decides that apparently thought that it was a good idea to have children with the other parent (mother).

And while the foster parent (aunt) might do a great job as a surrogate mother (resulting in loyalty from the foster child that never knew another mother) that doesn't mean that it was in the best interest of the child or real mother to be separated. Unless very convincing arguments would be provided, I think it safest to assume that separation is NOT the best choice.

The final paragraph makes no sense to me. Please provide ample examples of complaints about children remaining with their mothers in other families to substantiate those claims.

The issue here isn’t about complaints of children remaining with their mothers, it was specifically about why people were being negative about Sheikha Latifa being raised with the Aunt rather than the mother, and then saying that look at how very happy Sheikha Maryam I is even though she was raised by her aunt as well, and then comparing both these cases.

I am not arguing about a fact in general where ofcourse and naturally it is the way life is where children are raised by their own mothers, but now we are discussing something that has already happened in the past, and narrowing it down to why aren’t the other children complaining like Sheikha Latifa is? Could it be that she herself blew things out of proportion to create all this? I doubt the living conditions between the two Sheikhas (Latifa and Maryam) were any different.

Can we mention the fact that we see the other children such as Sheikha Manal, Sheikha Latifa, Sheikh Mansour in very high positions and treated extremely well? Shall this be ignored? Shall we consider Sheikh Mohammed a great father based on all this and that he loves his children equally whether they are from royal mothers or non-royal mothers? Or shall we blindly focus on the poor victimized “kidnapped” Sheikha and based on that judge Sheikh Mohammed?

The issue here isn’t about complaints of children remaining with their mothers, it was specifically about why people were being negative about Sheikha Latifa being raised with the Aunt rather than the mother, and then saying that look at how very happy Sheikha Maryam I is even though she was raised by her aunt as well, and then comparing both these cases.

I am not arguing about a fact in general where ofcourse and naturally it is the way life is where children are raised by their own mothers, but now we are discussing something that has already happened in the past, and narrowing it down to why aren’t the other children complaining like Sheikha Latifa is? Could it be that she herself blew things out of proportion to create all this? I doubt the living conditions between the two Sheikhas (Latifa and Maryam) were any different.

Can we mention the fact that we see the other children such as Sheikha Manal, Sheikha Latifa, Sheikh Mansour in very high positions and treated extremely well? Shall this be ignored? Shall we consider Sheikh Mohammed a great father based on all this and that he loves his children equally whether they are from royal mothers or non-royal mothers? Or shall we blindly focus on the poor victimized “kidnapped” Sheikha and based on that judge Sheikh Mohammed?

Thanks for bringing balance. You brought up very valid points. As always, realities are far more nuanced.

Thanks for bringing balance. You brought up very valid points. As always, realities are far more nuanced.

Simply trying to be fair :) public figures don’t have that much control of what people know about them, I don’t think it’s easy for someone famous to read any negative news about themselves and for everyone to know about it. Usually not all angles can be covered in a sensitive situation so we shouldn’t rush to judge or take sides I guess.

Since the other thread was not the right place to say that I just want to say starting from manal, wejdan, Marwan, Latifa 1st, Maryam 1st Mansoor, Dalal, majid, Latifa 2nd all children raised by aunts. Manal's mother already said that Sheikh Mohammed never let her see her daughter even though Sheikh Mohammed himself was in touch with her. All these children never get a chance to meet their mothers. Aunts were good or bad that not even the question. One time ok there could be some circumstances we don't know we can not Judge but always children get snatched from their mother that no coincidence. Only Sheikh Mohammed is an angel who is going to decide all the wives who do not belong to ruling families are bad to raise children then why marry those bad women. He clearly separates the mother from children after divorce. There is nothing in this man to defend. Only Latifa 2nd showed everyone his real face and that why she is suffering if she was like his other children who agrees with him on everything like robots then she would have been safe now posting on Instagram my everything world Best Father my number one ��

Since the other thread was not the right place to say that I just want to say starting from manal, wejdan, Marwan, Latifa 1st, Maryam 1st Mansoor, Dalal, majid, Latifa 2nd all children raised by aunts. Manal's mother already said that Sheikh Mohammed never let her see her daughter even though Sheikh Mohammed himself was in touch with her. All these children never get a chance to meet their mothers. Aunts were good or bad that not even the question. One time ok there could be some circumstances we don't know we can not Judge but always children get snatched from their mother that no coincidence. Only Sheikh Mohammed is an angel who is going to decide all the wives who do not belong to ruling families are bad to raise children then why marry those bad women. He clearly separates the mother from children after divorce. There is nothing in this man to defend. Only Latifa 2nd showed everyone his real face and that why she is suffering if she was like his other children who agrees with him on everything like robots then she would have been safe now posting on Instagram my everything world Best Father my number one ��
You touch the point perfectly. We are now judging at two levels. On one side we have Pcs Latifa and her authentic confession. We saw her in the video detailing and explaining. Some might think she overreacted or created stories as her sister also. But in this case, where are these ladies? If they are commun lyers, in this case why they are not free? Which law or justice allowes their confinement? If both girls choose to overreact or even create false stories, no issue. in this case, the rest of the family, has the right to stop relations with them, but they should be free walking around.
In the other hand people judge from instagran and say that Manal is happy, but how could we know? We don't know her life, her feelings, her sorrow by never sawing her mum, or her married wife life.
All the al Maktoum have nice Instagram post, wonderful pics and a "north Korea" propaganda adoration of their Sheikh, normal they have to. But calling them happy, this we don't know
The only people who dared to break the glass of Propaganda and sugar life was Latifa and Samsa, as well as Pcs Haya. For the 2 first we know the story, for Haya and her kids let's pray for he

It seems to me from what we have seen and heard from sources both official and unofficial, that some of Sheikh Mohammed's children are overtly seen to be pampered and indulged to an astonishing degree.

On the other hand, many have been and remain virtually invisible while others such as Shamsa and Latifa have been seen to be manifestly ill-treated abused.

It is not uncommon in a family abuse situation, for only one child to be singled out for abuse whilst the rest of the family live seemingly normal, happy lives. To me, Sheikh Mohammed's family appears to be incredibly dysfunctional and falls into that category.

I don't think so any Sheikh Mohammed children really care about their step-siblings. They might be happy that they are not in that place. Sheikh Hamdan busy with dreams of being the future ruler of Dubai and his life, as a crown prince is the most controlled and closely monitored then Sheikh Rashid death is still a mystery who knows what happened to him and as a brother he might know something and thinks better he doesn't interfere with Father's dramas. Daughters are more like robots than sons. If we worry about Sheikh Mohammed's sons arranged marriage even though we know they can marry several times just imagine what daughters will going through, they can't marry anyone else, stay in a relationship where your husband just wants official children from you, nothing else. The women in the family always come forward to put up a happy family image. You can see how Shaikha Saeed trying to create a happy marriage picture with all fan pages she created with her friends and staff while Sheikh Hamdan completely ignores her. Shaikha Saeed understands how this marriage is the only thing in her life she will be the mother of future heir nothing more Sheikh Mohammed daughters do the same. The happy Instagram is just to hide real pain. They all posts at the same time praising Sheikh Mohammed which kind of funny wait for the judgment to release that day will be one funny day for Sheikh Mohammed 's children.

Regarding all the children you have mentioned, most of them from what know of have blossomed into fine adults and human beings, even happily married and with children. So how are we judging the past situation where we don’t know the circumstances that led to the “separation” instead of their current status and where they are today?

Also, Sheikha Manal, Sheikh Mansour, Sheikha Latifa are in all very high positions so we can clearly see that Sheikh Mohammed loves his children equally regardless of them being from royal or non royal mothers.

Personally for me, just because Sheikha Latifa or Shamsa will say something, doesn’t mean I can ignore all the above that I know of. I also mentioned the example comparing Sheikha Maryam I who was also raised by the aunt and seems to be very happy with her aunt to consider her so highly as her mother. Which means she clearly knows that her aunt raised her and yet never complained or showed any disrespect to her aunt.

You touch the point perfectly. We are now judging at two levels. On one side we have Pcs Latifa and her authentic confession. We saw her in the video detailing and explaining. Some might think she overreacted or created stories as her sister also. But in this case, where are these ladies? If they are commun lyers, in this case why they are not free? Which law or justice allowes their confinement? If both girls choose to overreact or even create false stories, no issue. in this case, the rest of the family, has the right to stop relations with them, but they should be free walking around.
In the other hand people judge from instagran and say that Manal is happy, but how could we know? We don't know her life, her feelings, her sorrow by never sawing her mum, or her married wife life.
All the al Maktoum have nice Instagram post, wonderful pics and a "north Korea" propaganda adoration of their Sheikh, normal they have to. But calling them happy, this we don't know
The only people who dared to break the glass of Propaganda and sugar life was Latifa and Samsa, as well as Pcs Haya. For the 2 first we know the story, for Haya and her kids let's pray for he

People judge from Instagram because this is what the Sheikhs and Sheikhas are showing the world. I haven’t seen any “constraints of freedom” or a tough life from what many of the Sheikhas have been posting all these years. I don’t think they are purposely putting up pictures to show a specific image, I highly doubt Sheikh Mohammed is commanding them to post pictures of their lifestyle. In fact the children seem to be living even more modern lives than the mothers or aunts. Love can’t be faked, normally if a person is severely unhappy it will show in what they are posting. That is why we take what is given to us to simplify our lives. If we dissect one picture and build up stories on it that have no basis or way to verify it, then we would only have ourselves to blame for that.

Basically to simplify this matter, since none of the other children have complained, why is there a need to say that they “may” feel bad? Why complicate this even further? Focusing on who is complaining and who isn’t makes it easier rather than now saying we don’t know how someone is feeling who hasn’t even complained in the first place.

I don't think so any Sheikh Mohammed children really care about their step-siblings. They might be happy that they are not in that place. Sheikh Hamdan busy with dreams of being the future ruler of Dubai and his life, as a crown prince is the most controlled and closely monitored then Sheikh Rashid death is still a mystery who knows what happened to him and as a brother he might know something and thinks better he doesn't interfere with Father's dramas. Daughters are more like robots than sons. If we worry about Sheikh Mohammed's sons arranged marriage even though we know they can marry several times just imagine what daughters will going through, they can't marry anyone else, stay in a relationship where your husband just wants official children from you, nothing else. The women in the family always come forward to put up a happy family image. You can see how Shaikha Saeed trying to create a happy marriage picture with all fan pages she created with her friends and staff while Sheikh Hamdan completely ignores her. Shaikha Saeed understands how this marriage is the only thing in her life she will be the mother of future heir nothing more Sheikh Mohammed daughters do the same. The happy Instagram is just to hide real pain. They all posts at the same time praising Sheikh Mohammed which kind of funny wait for the judgment to release that day will be one funny day for Sheikh Mohammed 's children.

We cannot control the feelings that anyone has towards the children of Sheikh Mohammed. From my perspective, I have to disagree with the first part completely. I don’t believe that the children are on a tight leash and their behavior controlled on social media. The children care deeply about their step-siblings, they celebrate their happiness with them as we have seen many times on social media.

Sheikha Shaikha Saeed is on a world of her own basically, that’s the only thing I can publicly say so far. ;)

I think we should not make general statements . We are talking about at least 30 known kids by sheikh Mohammed. The oldest is more than 40, the youngest around 8, coming from at least 6 different mothers. How could we say that they all deeply care for each other, or they all don't care for each other at all? Unrealistic! In all families you see caring siblings, but also siblings getting very few together. In Maktoum family, enormous amount of money and power are involved and this also interferes in the situation. I would maybe think, that kids from sheikha Hind, coming from the same mother, and being raised together in the same home, might care for each other, but what about the others? Why a 40 years (or more) Manal, raised by her aunt and without her mum, would deeply care for a 12 years AlJalila, being the daughter of the only official in public sight wife, sheikh Mo has ever had? No reason. Could be true, but nothing confirms this, especially not any Instagram post.

I don't know why media says, 6 wives. It already surpassed 10 wives/partners with 27 children 3 more children yet to be found with their mothers.

Sheikh Hamdan just wished his sister Sheikha Maitha a happy birthday. It’s posted on his insta stories so will be on for the next 24 hours or so.

Sheikh Hamdan just wished his sister Sheikha Maitha a happy birthday. It’s posted on his insta stories so will be on for the next 24 hours or so.

Yes, I was thinking about it he never wished any half-siblings happy birthday except for Mansoor. Is he reading this thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom