Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she changed the name after converting to Islam
Christina means "belonging to the Christ"

Are there pictures available of Sheikha Manal? I would love to see her. Isn't she the one who got married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed? Does she already have 4 kids? :p lol

They are pictures of her when she was younger, but they aren't no pics of her as a adult.
Yes, she is the one that married Sheikh Mansour Al Nahyan. They have four kids together. Fatima, Mohammed, Hamdan and Latifa

Are there pictures available of Sheikha Manal? I would love to see her. Isn't she the one who got married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed? Does she already have 4 kids? :p lol

I do have a picture of her from last March but I think I'm not allowed to post it, they are married 11 years now with 4 children, she is his second wifely

Hi! What about late sheikh rashid son, little moh? Who is her mother? Is he hessa beljafla half brother? From his father death he was known but before that we didnt know nothimg about him. Why? What is said about It in Dubai? I think al maktoums-beljaflas relationship is darkness than we though

Father and daughter inaugurate the Al Jalila Children's Specialty Hospital in Dubai. A very proud Sheikha Al Jalila said that she was excited to be there with her brothers, Sheikh Maktoum and Sheikh Mansoor, to see their father's dream come to life, and that all the children of the UAE will really love this hospital.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRMudXj1w-/

Today I saw a pic of faza and a boy and they captioned it that this boy is his brother's son Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed. Is his late older brother married ?

Yes, he is late Rashid's son.

Today I saw a pic of faza and a boy and they captioned it that this boy is his brother's son Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed. Is his late older brother married ?

No, Sheikh Rashid was never married.

Yes, the boy was born out of wedlock. His mother is Latifa Beljafla.

Well, i dont think so because having a child outside wedlock is a big scandal in the ME . They must be married - Perhaps a secret or legally unregistered marriage - otherwise latifa and the late sheikh Rashed's brother will not show the boy proudly to public through social media. If he is really an illegitimate child of Rashed the family will do their best to hide him.

Last edited:
Well, i dont think so because having a child outside wedlock is a big scandal in the ME . They must be married - Perhaps a secret or legally unregistered marriage - otherwise latifa and the late sheikh Rashed's brother will not show the boy proudly to public through social media. If he is really an illegitimate child of Rashed the family will do their best to hide him.
When I was in Dubai in July, I was told Rashid was never married to anyone. So I can only go on what I was told, Sheikh Rashid isn't the first sheikh to have a illegitimate child. Since Rashid passed & the boy is his only child is probably why his been brought out publicly. If Rashid would have been publicly married with kids, I don't think Mohammed would have been made so public.

Sh.rashid was not married publicly or as they say a formal first marriage he was married secretly and had a child just like his dad before his marriage to hind he was married more than once with children that were never announced publicly until he married a shiekha. This is the case with the family.
If the child was out of wedlock he would not carry his dad's name

Sh.rashid was not married publicly or as they say a formal first marriage he was married secretly and had a child just like his dad before his marriage to hind he was married more than once with children that were never announced publicly until he married a shiekha. This is the case with the family.
If the child was out of wedlock he would not carry his dad's name
I know under Sharia Law a child out of wedlock can't carry the fathers name. But can't you get around that if the child is born in a other country? If he was married to her it was very short. Cause isn't Mohammed & Rosa close in age? She would have had to marry the Al Shamsi guy quickly after Mohammed's birth.

Last edited:
Shiekha Latifa the 1st is getting married December 1st to sheikh Faisal bin Saud alqasimi..

I know under Sharia Law a child out of wedlock can't carry the fathers name. But can't you get around that if the child is born in a other country? If he was married to her it was very short. Cause isn't Mohammed & Rosa close in age? She would have had to marry the Al Shamsi guy quickly after Mohammed's birth.

Assuming she is the mother,, she could have been divorced while being pregnant and if so she is free to get married the day her child is born.
But I think there is a good 2 or 3 years between the two kids.
But I really think she only raised the child and not his mother

Shiekha Latifa the 1st is getting married December 1st to sheikh Faisal bin Saud alqasimi..
I heard the (Male Only) reception will be held on December 27th.

Assuming she is the mother,, she could have been divorced while being pregnant and if so she is free to get married the day her child is born.
But I think there is a good 2 or 3 years between the two kids.
But I really think she only raised the child and not his mother
I still highly doubt he was ever married to her. If so it was just long enough for the boy to carry his name maybe? There just isn't much known on the subject. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the bride & groom. I wonder when the wedding will be, I always thought after the two receptions you was married.

But she already got married on 1st December. Also, is so unusual that there was no official announcement as expected on the marriage between a sheikh and sheikha. What do you say?

But she already got married on 1st December. Also, is so unusual that there was no official announcement as expected on the marriage between a sheikh and sheikha. What do you say?

Maybe sheikha Latifa is already expecting a child?:ermm:

The announcement was done the same as her sisters Hessa and Latifa3rd, about 2 weeks before the wedding.

The only official announcement you are talking about would be for the crown prince.

But normally only weddings are announced not engagements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom