The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #381  
Old 08-22-2020, 02:38 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
does Sh.Mohammed love his runway daughter shamsa and latifa ?
I suppose that's impossible to say for certain because we aren't him. But based on his actions towards (kidnap and imprisonment and possible torture at the very least) them I would say any love is superseded by the need for control and dominance over his property. The fact that Latifa made a video saying that she feared for her life can only paint a terrible view of their relationship.

Allegedly his relationships with his children also correlate to how well (or not) he is getting on with their mothers.
__________________

  #382  
Old 08-22-2020, 05:49 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Guys ,Sheikha maryam made us beleive that her ask.fm account is true because when some one ask her "IS HESSA BELJAFLA PREGNANT? Then she answered angrily :-'NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSSINESS.IF SHE IS , IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED!'
Read it carefully the account is so fake that she doesn't know how many sisters she has named Latifa. She is saying 2 while it's 3. She posted a picture of Latifa 3rd(Maryam 2nd's full sister) when asked to post a picture of Latifa 1st. She saying she is Maryam bint Mohammed and other Maryam's name is Maryam aloula almaktoum which is hilarious. She posted Princess Haya's picture calling her Mommy. It is impossible that Sheikha Hind children ever called Princess Haya as Mommy. When she is asked whether Hamdan is still engaged to Shaikha or not she answered Shaikha is his sister what are you talking about. The owner of the account is Pakistani she is fluent in Urdu and clearly many caught her.

This is ask.fm page Sheikha Latifa 3rd and she clearly said the account doesn't belong to Maryam and Maryam doesn't have an ask page.
https://ask.fm/latimrm

This is the ask page of Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed
https://ask.fm/SH__MRM
__________________

  #383  
Old 08-24-2020, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
I suppose that's impossible to say for certain because we aren't him. But based on his actions towards (kidnap and imprisonment and possible torture at the very least) them I would say any love is superseded by the need for control and dominance over his property. The fact that Latifa made a video saying that she feared for her life can only paint a terrible view of their relationship.

Allegedly his relationships with his children also correlate to how well (or not) he is getting on with their mothers.
He love some childrens and hate some ..depending on their moms , how they behave to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Read it carefully the account is so fake that she doesn't know how many sisters she has named Latifa. She is saying 2 while it's 3. She posted a picture of Latifa 3rd(Maryam 2nd's full sister) when asked to post a picture of Latifa 1st. She saying she is Maryam bint Mohammed and other Maryam's name is Maryam aloula almaktoum which is hilarious. She posted Princess Haya's picture calling her Mommy. It is impossible that Sheikha Hind children ever called Princess Haya as Mommy. When she is asked whether Hamdan is still engaged to Shaikha or not she answered Shaikha is his sister what are you talking about. The owner of the account is Pakistani she is fluent in Urdu and clearly many caught her.

This is ask.fm page Sheikha Latifa 3rd and she clearly said the account doesn't belong to Maryam and Maryam doesn't have an ask page.
https://ask.fm/latimrm

This is the ask page of Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed
https://ask.fm/SH__MRM
but shaikha has not like no posts.Which latifa is that.1or 3rd
  #384  
Old 08-24-2020, 12:05 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
but shaikha has not like no posts.Which latifa is that.1or 3rd
Latifa 3rd daughter of Sheikha Hind. If you go to Latifa 3rd ask page you will see Shaikha posted her I love you and she answered with a ❤
  #385  
Old 08-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Latifa 3rd daughter of Sheikha Hind. If you go to Latifa 3rd ask page you will see Shaikha posted her I love you and she answered with a ❤
Yeah.i visited .Some were arabic.Does any have latifa 3rd photo?
  #386  
Old 08-26-2020, 12:10 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Yeah.i visited .Some were arabic.Does any have latifa 3rd photo?
https://postimg.cc/sM40S8L1

With her father Sheikh Mohammed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDhZF0tp...=1oonfn9vwe3z0

Latifa 3rd and her children

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCYrtoAB...=10ic2skzlh7t5

With her brother Sheikh Hamdan
https://postimg.cc/Q9H62MdW

Latifa 3rd and her husband

https://postimg.cc/YLLsWScw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBxsdsSg...=1m6btnxqywq14

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBvWE26h...=1kdpvptg6yb1a

Sheikha Latifa 1st is very bad at hiding her pregnancy in her last appearance she showed her baby bump

https://www.instagram.com/p/CER8rSyD...=1ldfwgfoyl4zq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CESMwjwJ...id=rhubhevgsya
  #387  
Old 08-28-2020, 04:43 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
She look like maryam 2nd.

Most of them say Sh.Mohammedhave a daughter name Wejdan.Who is her mother.Does Sh.Mohammed have a daughter named Delila & Elle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Sheikha Latifa 1st is very bad at hiding her pregnancy in her last appearance she showed her baby bump

https://www.instagram.com/p/CER8rSyD...=1ldfwgfoyl4zq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CESMwjwJ...id=rhubhevgsya
So , she is pregnant for 2nd time?
  #388  
Old 08-28-2020, 05:05 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Most of them say Sh.Mohammedhave a daughter name Wejdan.Who is her mother.Does Sh.Mohammed have a daughter named Delila & Elle?
I already said that Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Wejdan but there are no daughters named delila and ella. He has a daughter named Dalal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
So , she is pregnant for 2nd time?
Yes if she is really pregnant not just getting fat
  #389  
Old 08-30-2020, 06:55 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
even peoples might understand that she is pregnant.If she wanna hide her pregnancy, then why she came to public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
I already said that Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Wejdan but there are no daughters named delila and ella. He has a daughter named Dalal.


Yes if she is really pregnant not just getting fat
who is her mother then? Some say she dont look like neither Sh.hind nor her brother nor sisters.Or if she adopted? Some say Sh.Maitha said she is her sister.
  #390  
Old 08-30-2020, 07:06 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
who is her mother then? Some say she dont look like neither Sh.hind nor her brother nor sisters.Or if she adopted? Some say Sh.Maitha said she is her sister.
Her mother is unknown as I posted before it's Sheikha Maitha who confirmed Sheikha Wejdan to be her sister on her Instagram using #wmrm which Wejdan bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum with a picture of Sheikha Wejdan and Sheikha Shamsa on a horse. Sheikha Maitha's full siblings are Shamsa, Latifa and Majid. Wejdan has a different mother
  #391  
Old 09-01-2020, 05:03 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Her mother is unknown as I posted before it's Sheikha Maitha who confirmed Sheikha Wejdan to be her sister on her Instagram using #wmrm which Wejdan bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum with a picture of Sheikha Wejdan and Sheikha Shamsa on a horse. Sheikha Maitha's full siblings are Shamsa, Latifa and Majid. Wejdan has a different mother
Maybe like Sh.Marwan and Sh.dalal?
  #392  
Old 09-01-2020, 05:07 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
will sh.mohammed sons take their wives with them while going to vacation like sh.hamdam goes to london this year like 2 or 3 day ago or might will be iblondon still
  #393  
Old 09-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
will sh.mohammed sons take their wives with them while going to vacation like sh.hamdam goes to london this year like 2 or 3 day ago or might will be iblondon still
That depends on them whether they want to travel with their wives or not but mainly Sheikhs and Sheikhas have different groups of friends they travel with their respective groups.
  #394  
Old 09-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Maybe like Sh.Marwan and Sh.dalal?
You can see in Sheikh Mohammed wives thread the wives who are known to the world I posted there.
  #395  
Old 09-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
That depends on them whether they want to travel with their wives or not but mainly Sheikhs and Sheikhas have different groups of friends they travel with their respective groups.
so husband and wife both travel separately? i think Sh.hamdan dont travel with his wife because he like to be single and most of them say his marrkage wasnt happy
  #396  
Old 09-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
[QUOTE=Lasya;2339770]You can see in Sheikh Mohammed wives thread the wives who are known to the world I posted there.[/
give me the link??
  #397  
Old 09-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
[QUOTE=Lunastro2020;2340046]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
You can see in Sheikh Mohammed wives thread the wives who are known to the world I posted there.[/
give me the link??
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/sheikh-mohammeds-wives-9389-16.html

On 311 and 316
  #398  
Old 09-05-2020, 11:37 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Sheikha Mahra bint Mohammed Al Maktoum ranked 9th on the list of the world's most beautiful Muslim girls by the fillgap website

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fil...0-fillgapnews/
  #399  
Old 09-18-2020, 03:36 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Sheikha Maryam 2nd confirmed that she is expecting her 1st child

https://postimg.cc/dLh98KCy

https://postimg.cc/3kM2m07s

https://postimg.cc/pyjD2ssv

https://postimg.cc/FYzzKRhS

She expecting twins one girl and one boy
  #400  
Old 09-19-2020, 11:49 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 103
that would happy news.But how you know its twins?
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
dubai royals, dubai sheikh, sheikh mohamemds sons, sheikh mohammed's children, sheikh mohammeds daughters


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020 Rossina Ruling Family of Dubai 49 09-02-2021 01:28 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014 Warren Ruling Family of Dubai 390 12-09-2014 12:43 AM
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed & Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Visit to Canada: 2014 Imanmajed Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates 1 07-13-2014 03:54 PM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008 Warren Current Events Archive 398 04-09-2008 12:09 PM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 3: March-September 2007 Humera Current Events Archive 204 09-14-2007 06:24 AM




Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia asian baby names biography birth britain britannia british royal family british royals buckingham palace camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles carolin china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing clarence house colorblindness coronation daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life family tree gemstones george vi gradenigo hello! henry viii hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume highgrove history hochberg hypothetical monarchs jewellery liechtenstein list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchy mongolia mountbatten names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics portugal prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess eugenie queen elizabeth ii queen louise royal ancestry royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech sussex suthida unfinished portrait united states united states of america wales


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×