The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2020, 08:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Apart from Sheikha Manal Sheikha Latifa 1st, Sheikha Maryam 1st holds bachelor degrees from Zayed University and Sheikha Mahra also went to college but I don't know whether it's in Dubai or London. Sheikha Wejdan went to Higher college of technology in Dubai.
So,rest of the daughter only go to latifa school i think .Every of the daughters go to latifa schhol except jalila.Every of the sons go to rashid school except zayed.Why Sh.Mohammed send his daughter jalila and a son zayed to king school?He treats his childrens inequality

Old 08-18-2020, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Which school did attend Jalila and Zayed while they were leaving in Dubai? Because ow of course they go to school London.
If while in Dubai they were attending another school than their siblings, maybe it was because Princess Haya had her own opinion and might was the only one of all mothers to make her opinion heard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
So,rest of the daughter only go to latifa school i think .Every of the daughters go to latifa schhol except jalila.Every of the sons go to rashid school except zayed.Why Sh.Mohammed send his daughter jalila and a son zayed to king school?He treats his childrens inequality

Old 08-18-2020, 08:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Which school did attend Jalila and Zayed while they were leaving in Dubai? Because ow of course they go to school London.
If while in Dubai they were attending another school than their siblings, maybe it was because Princess Haya had her own opinion and might was the only one of all mothers to make her opinion heard
Sheikha Aljalila attended King's school of Dubai which is based on the British curriculum. Princess Haya educated from the UK so she choose this school for British curriculum which is turned out to be a good decision since her children will now study and grow up in UK.

The picture is from 2016 when Sheikh Mohammed visit Sheikha Aljalila on her school.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLJJsjoDnx9/?igshid=1utz9fop3hb4n
Old 08-18-2020, 08:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Be interesting to know if Aljalila attends either of the schools her mother attended. Her mother went to Badminton which allows kids from 3 years up, and then Bryanston School which starts at age 13 (she will be in December). They are both about 2 and a half hours from London. She was 11 when she first went to Badminton so she might not think her daughter too young.

St Edmund's School which is a bit closer to London, her brothers Abdullah and Faisal attended. Hamzah attended the Harrow school which could be an option for Zayed when older.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:02 AM
Aristocracy

Do you know which school jalila and zayed currently attending in london.I think they live in kesington palace.Can Sh.Mohammed meet jalila and zayed?

Sheikha latifa is also educated in international school of choufeit.U know sheikha futtaim said she hates india and phillipines .she said in her ask fm page.
Old 08-19-2020, 10:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Sheikha latifa is also educated in international school of choufeit.U know sheikha futtaim said she hates india and phillipines .she said in her ask fm page.
I don't think that it is her real account. You can clearly say when people ask her about posting a selfie she posted pictures which are already available on the Internet.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Do you know which school jalila and zayed currently attending in london.I think they live in kesington palace.Can Sh.Mohammed meet jalila and zayed?
Kensington palace gardens, an exclusive street, yes.

The education of her kids has not been released, why we are speculating.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe they are home schooling, at least for now, for security reasons. The risk of being kidnapped and returned back to Dubai is strong. If he did it already twice he can do it again.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I don't think that it is her real account. You can clearly say when people ask her about posting a selfie she posted pictures which are already available on the Internet.
Yeah.I know but hard to understand its fake.Even her sisteer maryam 2 and mahra also have but in mahra ask.fm , she said Sh.Hamdan have new fiance from sri lanka before he marries.Idont there accounts are real.Some people ask to proof them with selfie and they post their selfie even with their pets lion and their neices and nephew sheema , hamad etc

Quote:
Maybe they are home schooling, at least for now, for security reasons. The risk of being kidnapped and returned back to Dubai is strong. If he did it already twice he can do it again.
If haya can do this much,she is clever that if she send her children to school
then dubai ruler can pick them forcely.So u r right fandesacs, they might be home schooling

Sh.Mahra once tell her mom is hind but every know her mom is Zoe who is greek.I dont why she said like that?
Old 08-21-2020, 01:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Sh.Mahra once tell her mom is hind but every know her mom is Zoe who is greek.I dont why she said like that?
When did she say this? It was simply not her, but a fake
Old 08-21-2020, 01:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Yes he has done it before, but that is the very reason it would be harder now.

Its public knowledge what he has done. He has burned many bridges. The divorce is big public news as well. Haya is a public figure with a powerful family. If those kids go missing from their school, it will be 10x worse then the out cry over Latifa if not even more then that. Those kids will be watched, security and more.

They wouldn't be the first of Mo's kids raised outside of Dubai. I don't see him attempting to abduct those two.

Not announcing what school the kids are going to allows for not only privacy but security as well for them.
Old 08-21-2020, 05:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Yeah.I know but hard to understand its fake.Even her sisteer maryam 2 and mahra also have but in mahra ask.fm , she said Sh.Hamdan have new fiance from sri lanka before he marries.Idont there accounts are real.Some people ask to proof them with selfie and they post their selfie even with their pets lion and their neices and nephew sheema , hamad etc
All those pictures are available on Internet. All those accounts are fake. I think only Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed has an ask.fm account but she never replied to anyone.
Old 08-21-2020, 06:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Yes he has done it before, but that is the very reason it would be harder now.

Its public knowledge what he has done. He has burned many bridges. The divorce is big public news as well. Haya is a public figure with a powerful family. If those kids go missing from their school, it will be 10x worse then the out cry over Latifa if not even more then that. Those kids will be watched, security and more.

They wouldn't be the first of Mo's kids raised outside of Dubai. I don't see him attempting to abduct those two.

Not announcing what school the kids are going to allows for not only privacy but security as well for them.
Yes you are right, your opinion is made with logic. Nevertheless, Sh. Mo has not shown logical thoughts, when he acts, so we don't know his future actions.
On the other side, yes, there are not the first kids to be raised abroad, but they are the first onces to leave Dubai after years with him, and despite his will.
Especially for Al Jalila, he might disagree for her to be raised in occidental way, noone of her daughters did so, except sheikha Mahra, but he ignored her existence.
The real reason behind Samsa and Latifa being kidnapped, was that they wanted to leave in occidental way.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
When did she say this? It was simply not her, but a fake
she said
in her ask.fm but i dont its true.her sister maryam 1 and futtaim , even they prooved wit their selfies.i dont know its fake or reak
Old 08-21-2020, 10:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
she said
in her ask.fm but i dont its true.her sister maryam 1 and futtaim , even they prooved wit their selfies.i dont know its fake or reak
No these accounts are fake. None of these pictures are selfies but stolen from internet. Sheikha Maryam 2nd ask.fm page is filled with pictures with children whom she called her niece and nephews but in reality those children are her friend Abha's children. The person who created the page didn't know that so he/she lied about it.

She is talking about these ask.fm pages
Futaim
https://ask.fm/FuttaimAlMaktoum
Maryam 2nd
https://ask.fm/Maryammrbinrashed
Old 08-21-2020, 10:30 AM
Aristocracy

It can be fake especially mahra one because she is telling bad words which i can tell in forums.

does Sh.Mohammed have a son in lebanon.Sh.Latifasaid in her video.What his name?
Old 08-21-2020, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
does Sh.Mohammed have a son in lebanon.Sh.Latifasaid in her video.What his name?
Yup Suhail full brother of Sheikha Maryam 1st and Sheikh Mansoor
Old 08-21-2020, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Yup Suhail full brother of Sheikha Maryam 1st and Sheikh Mansoor
thanks.Why Sh.Mohammed dont have relationship with him.He is too his son .Sh.Mohammed always fight for his childrens, right?
Old 08-21-2020, 12:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
thanks.Why Sh.Mohammed dont have relationship with him.He is too his son .Sh.Mohammed always fight for his childrens, right?
Only Sheikh Mohammed knows how he decides which child to love and which ones to ignore.
Old 08-22-2020, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

does Sh.Mohammed love his runway daughter shamsa and latifa ?

Guys ,Sheikha maryam made us beleive that her ask.fm account is true because when some one ask her "IS HESSA BELJAFLA PREGNANT? Then she answered angrily :-'NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSSINESS.IF SHE IS , IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED!'

Closed Thread

Tags
dubai royals, dubai sheikh, sheikh mohamemds sons, sheikh mohammed's children, sheikh mohammeds daughters