Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mother is unknown as I posted before it's Sheikha Maitha who confirmed Sheikha Wejdan to be her sister on her Instagram using #wmrm which Wejdan bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum with a picture of Sheikha Wejdan and Sheikha Shamsa on a horse. Sheikha Maitha's full siblings are Shamsa, Latifa and Majid. Wejdan has a different mother

Maybe like Sh.Marwan and Sh.dalal?

will sh.mohammed sons take their wives with them while going to vacation like sh.hamdam goes to london this year like 2 or 3 day ago or might will be iblondon still

will sh.mohammed sons take their wives with them while going to vacation like sh.hamdam goes to london this year like 2 or 3 day ago or might will be iblondon still

That depends on them whether they want to travel with their wives or not but mainly Sheikhs and Sheikhas have different groups of friends they travel with their respective groups.

That depends on them whether they want to travel with their wives or not but mainly Sheikhs and Sheikhas have different groups of friends they travel with their respective groups.

so husband and wife both travel separately? i think Sh.hamdan dont travel with his wife because he like to be single and most of them say his marrkage wasnt happy

You can see in Sheikh Mohammed wives thread the wives who are known to the world I posted there.[/
give me the link??

On 311 and 316

do u know their names.The instagram account link you given,who is it?from maktoum family?official?

Those accounts are private so this account is the one who got the picture from them.

which maryam?there r alot of maryams...

Sheikha Maryam Mohammed Rashid Al Maktoum II who is married to Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed bin Hamdan AlNahyan.. she’s the one who is pregnant

Sheikha Maryam Bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, wife of Sheikh Khalid bin Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan has given birth to a baby boy, Mohammed.

Last edited:
Sheikha Maryam Bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, wife of Sheikh Khalid bin Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan has given birth to a baby boy, Mohammed.

That was fast so no twins ?

Nope just one baby,, she had a gender reveal party and because she had pink and blue people assumed she is pregnant with twins

Glad to know I wasn't losing it. I looked at the announcement photo and was trying to see what I missed about 'they are having twins'.

Anyone who has been to a gender reveal knows you decorate in both colors. Because you have the 'surprise its a....' moment.

Congratulations to the couple and their families on their new little member. :flowers:

Sheikh Khalid husband of Sheikha Maryam holding his newborn baby boy Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalid Al Nahyan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFlAffUJ...d=nayoeqtqjvum

So sweet seeing a moment of daddy with his new little boy. ?

Double the joy for Sheikha Maryam in this month, celebrating her marriage contract anniversary (19 September 2019) and her son’s birth Mohammed (25 September 2020). Her one year wedding anniversary would be on 10 October 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom