Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think another reason that someone in the public eye like them may choose not to share their photos is to probably stop the public from getting a chance to gossip negatively about them. Or even misinterpret what the photo means, something that seems very innocent could be misunderstood by people. So especially in conservative Islamic communities, they choose to reduce this from happening.. and the Sheikhas have a reputation to keep ... like any human being they wouldn’t like to be misunderstood.... as Lasya described... one photo of Sheikha Shamma last year and some people didn’t approve I guess, not sure what was the reason, but I guess to avoid such incidents... anyways we don’t know if she will post public photos of herself.... on the other hand some other Shaikhas don’t mind revealing their pictures, and in Islam it is not forbidden for a woman to show her face, so even if any of them do show their face, it is not unlawful.. I guess it’s personal choice ..

Sheikha Hind follows the purdah system so might be she is the one who wants her daughter to be the same or at least pretend to be religious in front of people especially when you are in marriage age because last year Sheikha Futaim bint Mohammed told her fan clubs to stop posting her childhood pictures before that just like Maryam 2nd you can find her adult picture online even I posted some of them in this thread. Last year Sheikha Shamma bint Mohammed birthday party picture leaked she was wearing Western clothes with heavy makeup clicking selfies in a bathroom with a friend which for age is normal but for a society like UAE was quite controversial then those are also deleted now she is on Instagram pretending to be religious or whatever it is posting only Daddy pictures, sunset picture just like her other sisters. Some of Al Maktoum girls totally private and religious you can't even see their childhood pictures online like Sheikha Dalal bint Mohammed or wife of Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Sheikha Madiyah dalmook. Different girls different rules which is good at least they have a choice if you can say that

I think Sheikha Shamma seems like a confident young girl and quite humble. You can see this in her volunteering activity in 2017.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPF296XlfJ6/?igshid=1maeffrr1h5lp

I think Sheikha Shamma seems like a confident young girl and quite humble. You can see this in her volunteering activity in 2017.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPF296XlfJ6/?igshid=1maeffrr1h5lp

I am not saying she is or any of her sisters are arrogant. She is a normal teenager but with her family position and power, they have to maintain an image in front of the people. Sometimes Sheikha Maitha posts about world politics and criticizing other political leaders while keeping her mouth shut about her own sisters and supporting her father. She even posts anti-Semitic contents.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed always pretends to be a social media activist posting about Israel Palestine conflict while standing by the oppressor Sheikh Mohammed blindly never showed any sympathy for her sisters Latifa and Shamsa. Her other siblings also stand by their father but at least they never pretend to be some kind socially aware women who speak out against injustice. Sheikha Maitha is the fakest of all the Al Maktoum family.

Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed always pretends to be a social media activist posting about Israel Palestine conflict while standing by the oppressor Sheikh Mohammed blindly never showed any sympathy for her sisters Latifa and Shamsa. Her other siblings also stand by their father but at least they never pretend to be some kind socially aware women who speak out against injustice. Sheikha Maitha is the fakest of all the Al Maktoum family.

I don’t think your statement is fair!
You don’t know Maitha, why are you assuming she is fake? Because she supports her father? It is very normal in our world to love and support your father/ mother no matter what?
What did sheikh Mohammed do that is so bad? Things people say and assume does not mean they are 100% true
You don’t know the truth about Lateefah and Shamsa and you don’t know except what people gossip.
I don’t think in Shamsa’s case anything was done to harm her a barely 18 year old girl with no money , no education wandering the streets? That’s not something any father who truly loves a daughter would accept and I would probably do the same , she probably was rebellious and venting out! Further more she is now living with her family , travels and enjoys her hobbies. I’m sure she regrets what she did (my opinion) because we all did stupid things at that age.

I don’t think your statement is fair!
You don’t know Maitha, why are you assuming she is fake? Because she supports her father? It is very normal in our world to love and support your father/ mother no matter what?
What did sheikh Mohammed do that is so bad? Things people say and assume does not mean they are 100% true
You don’t know the truth about Lateefah and Shamsa and you don’t know except what people gossip.
I don’t think in Shamsa’s case anything was done to harm her a barely 18 year old girl with no money , no education wandering the streets? That’s not something any father who truly loves a daughter would accept and I would probably do the same , she probably was rebellious and venting out! Further more she is now living with her family , travels and enjoys her hobbies. I’m sure she regrets what she did (my opinion) because we all did stupid things at that age.

I might agree with you that I don't know Sheikha Maitha so I can't call her fake but I don't think so there is any need for justifying Sheikh Mohammed. Sheikha Maitha social media post is what I am taking about when you pretend to speak injustice to others while keeping your mouth shut for your siblings doesn't make sense. Both Latifa and Shamsa situation known to everyone. If Shamsa really regrets her decision then Sheikh Mohammed would have been confident enough to show her in London Court against Princess Haya. Other children of Sheikh Mohammed too love and respect him that's why they don't pretend to be social justice warriors and mind their own business. Sheikha Maitha should understand charity begins at home.

I might agree with you that I don't know Sheikha Maitha so I can't call her fake but I don't think so there is any need for justifying Sheikh Mohammed. Sheikha Maitha social media post is what I am taking about when you pretend to speak injustice to others while keeping your mouth shut for your siblings doesn't make sense. Both Latifa and Shamsa situation known to everyone. If Shamsa really regrets her decision then Sheikh Mohammed would have been confident enough to show her in London Court against Princess Haya. Other children of Sheikh Mohammed too love and respect him that's why they don't pretend to be social justice warriors and mind their own business. Sheikha Maitha should understand charity begins at home.

How do you know he refused her going? Maybe she didn’t want to go! The case is not about Lateefah and Shamsa and don’t know why would Haya drag them into it . To me and from my point of view Haya is quite the fake lady when the situation suited her she was ok with it but now she think it’s wrong? Just a thought.
Again we don’t know what the case is at home to assume it’s unjust, why are all the others ok?

How do you know he refused her going? Maybe she didn’t want to go! The case is not about Lateefah and Shamsa and don’t know why would Haya drag them into it . To me and from my point of view Haya is quite the fake lady when the situation suited her she was ok with it but now she thinks it’s wrong? Just a thought.
Again we don’t know what the case is at home to assume it’s unjust, why are all the others ok?

So a man doing so many bad things but you still want to give him benefit of the doubt but a woman only used a situation for her children so that they can easily escape from a man like Sheikh Mohammed is fake. And how do you know that Shamsa has any opinion a woman who is locked up for 18 years now? If Sheikh Mohammed could have been used Latifa and Shamsa against Princess Haya he would have been done that the same way he used Maitha and Majid. Both Maitha and Majid came to the court for Sheikh Mohammed to tell that both their sisters are fine. I am not even criticizing Al Maktoum family for standing by the great Sheikh Mohammed I am calling Maitha fake because she talking about injustice while keep praising Sheikh Mohammed way more than his other children as if she has to prove her loyalty every time to her father then I have my sympathy for her but please this oh look at me I am posting about world conflicts oh I am so vocal about injustice while keep calling everyone lier whoever went against my father. If you follow her @mmrm1 then you will find she mocked everyone from Princess Haya to Latifa with Quranic verses you don't see other siblings doing that. With saying that I also strongly feel she might have proved her loyalty to her father every time since all her full siblings rebelled against Sheikh Mohammed and she posts all these world issues on her Instagram to show the people that she is vocal if anything wrong really happened to her siblings she would have been vocal about it too. Sheikh a Maitha and her cousin Sheikha Shamsa bint Hasher bin Mana Al Maktoum is another one who always tried to show her loyalty to Sheikh Mohammed. The day Princess Haya news broke out Sheikha Shamsa made a video of Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind ������ that was hilarious

Last edited:
OK Guys, Let`s move on.

Please REMEMBER that this thread is for Sheikh Mohammed`s children news & events .. any discussions related to Shamsa and Lateefa`s escape attempt and/or Princess Haya`s divorce are off-topic & will be deleted without notice.

Rossina
UAE Forum Moderator

Last edited:
No it is not new. The post is from July 2019 and the event might be older. We did not see any pictures of Sheikha Mahra the last years.
New as in after 2016 she doesn't have any pictures post 2016 Dubai World Cup.

Sheikha Mahra as well as her mother have completely desappeared from social life as well social media for the last years. Considering the last events who are revealed (Latifa and Samsa sad story) I wonder if matter has also a sad explanation. Both used to be very active before.
New as in after 2016 she doesn't have any pictures post 2016 Dubai World Cup.

Sheikha Mahra as well as her mother have completely desappeared from social life as well social media for the last years. Considering the last events who are revealed (Latifa and Samsa sad story) I wonder if matter has also a sad explanation. Both used to be very active before.

The Facebook account of Zoe is active again and she also likes posts of an account Xristina you can search it on Facebook. I posted their link but because of it being private and not verified accounts it got deleted.

Maybe she simply hated all that extra publicity, since she lived a more quite life before, maybe she enjoyed it at the beginning but found it Overwhelming After a few years specially with all the negative And nosey ppl who want to know everything

An old video of Sheikh Mohammed with sons Late Sheikh Rashid and Sheikh Hamdan and his nephews Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum and Late Sheikh Rashid bin Maktoum
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAc4pYrglXQ/?igshid=1mx3cf6vhbl1v

Nice one :)

Interesting fact about Sheikh Mohammed’s children, particularly the elder ones:

Before the children were enrolled in or completed their education in Rashid School for boys & Latifa School for girls, some of them had started their studies in Al Rashid Al Saleh Private school.

Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum (May God have mercy on his soul), Sheikh Mohammed’s father, generously granted the land on which the school was built in 1971. It is one of the oldest schools in the UAE and managed by Catholic nuns. The founder and school principal is Sister Samira Ayoub Botrus.

https://www.sharjah24.ae/en/uae/171131/Jameela-Al-Muhairi-visits-Al-Rashed-Al-Saleh-Private-School

This picture shows Sheikha Hassa and Sheikh Rashid (May God have mercy on his soul) at a school function with their father Sheikh Mohammed and Sister Samira Ayoub in 1987.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAdi1f6pqlF/?igshid=2driyvwrr4sm

This (Arabic) article is from 2006 of Sheikha Manal at the graduation ceremony of the students and Sister Samira giving a speech where she has welcomed Sheikha Manal back to her first school.

https://www.google.ae/amp/s/www.albayan.ae/across-the-uae/2006-04-29-1.913917?ot=ot.AMPPageLayout

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Maybe she simply hated all that extra publicity, since she lived a more quite life before, maybe she enjoyed it at the beginning but found it Overwhelming After a few years specially with all the negative And nosey ppl who want to know everything
true, I also heard she was pursuing her education in US. As for Shamsa and Latifa I find it bizarre to blame sheikh Mohammed considering Latifa had an active public life and was also present on social media . Both the daughters seem to be quite rebellious and hence I will take latifas story and her video with a pinch of salt . Also I do not think haya really wanted to fight latifas cause . Just that it became convenient for her to dump all the blame on sheikh Mohammed as she herself was having an affair ( proved in court) and was looking for a way out of the marriage.

Sheikha Latifa I has gotten the sweetest birthday wish from her husband Sheikh Faisal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBfJOOhjOJZ/?igshid=8v2nuxok3x16

He posted a baby photo of Sheikha Latifa with her father and wrote this (translated loosely to):

My dear wife, mother of Mohammed,
You are the source of light and happiness to me
May your hopes and wishes come true
You are the most precious thing in life for all life
Happy Birthday

Sheikha Maitha wished her father on International Father's Day
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBseF58huis/?igshid=54778e4rh21h

She posted the 1st picture 12 times on her Instagram whenever she has wished her father happy birthday or my number 1 Sheikha Maitha's favorite caption on Instagram. She always edited Sheikha Shamsa from that picture posting a full picture once. The account tagged as Sheikha Shamsa Instagram is clearly made by Sheikha Maitha with only 2 followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/3gVICNFfbu/?igshid=15bru0f8ewru6

Sheikha Manal wishing her father on Father's Day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBs7exxpaEp/?igshid=j0fo2fjmcz82

Last edited:
Congratulations to her and her husband!

Congratulations to the happy parents and siblings.
Nevertheless I'm lost now. This is the lady we often see in pics, with covered head though but almost the only one of Sh. Mohs daughters who appears in many pics actually? The lady whose Pic is in the profil of this Instagram page : https://instagram.com/latifamrm1?igshid=vepxn93pvl7k
If yes, then who is this lady :
https://instagram.com/latifa.mrm?igshid=6bod1aff204k
And who is the man in the profil Pic?
Are there 3 Latifa?
Because the lady of the first profile congratulated the lady of the second profile for the newborn.
Thanks

Congratulations to the happy parents and siblings.
Nevertheless I'm lost now. This is the lady we often see in pics, with covered head though but almost the only one of Sh. Mohs daughters who appears in many pics actually? The lady whose Pic is in the profil of this Instagram page : https://instagram.com/latifamrm1?igshid=vepxn93pvl7k
If yes, then who is this lady :
https://instagram.com/latifa.mrm?igshid=6bod1aff204k
And who is the man in the profil Pic?
Are there 3 Latifa?
Because the lady of the first profile congratulated the lady of the second profile for the newborn.
Thanks

Yes there are 3 Latifa bint Mohammed. The 1st Latifa is @latifamrm1 and the 3rd who gave birth to a girl yesterday daughter of Sheikha Hind and the 2nd who tried to escape from Dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom