Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t wanna judge anybody but that’s kinda cruel. Like with Moza bint Saeed who seems to completly forget her mother. She doesn’t even follow her or anything. I don’t know where to ask this but what happened after the divorce of Princess Sahab and Khalid bin Hamad? Only Khalid raises the kids? �� what happened to Sahab?

I don’t wanna judge anybody but that’s kinda cruel. Like with Moza bint Saeed who seems to completly forget her mother. She doesn’t even follow her or anything. I don’t know where to ask this but what happened after the divorce of Princess Sahab and Khalid bin Hamad? Only Khalid raises the kids? �� what happened to Sahab?

Of course, the divorced parents can also decide differently at any time, for example that the mother and father can continue to hold their rights until the children come of age. It usually only becomes difficult (and the court has intervenes) when the parents disagree about something. This often happens when one of the divorced partners (mother) wants to remarry, or has started a relationship outside of marriage or there are ongoing disputes between the divorced parents (e.g. about the care of the children).

Oke thank you guys. Anyway, one of an Al-Maktoum apparently married to a Lancaster. If my memory serve me right, it was sh. Rashed.
I forgot what is his full name is. Does his wife that is Lancaster, really descent from European royalties? OMG (wrong thread sorry LOL)

"the fathers often hand over the care of the minor children to a female relative or someone suitable for the education and bringing up of the children."
Because at one stage of the story they take the kids from the mother as often they chase her or she falls in disgrace. So they sonsider her non adequate and they give kids to a paternal female relative.
This did not happen to Sheikha Hind as she is still the 1st wife and she raised her kids.
Thank you, but even what you guys said was true, why not delegate it to their stepmothers instead? I'm no psychiatrist, but aren't raised as close as possible with their at least one of biological parent would benefit the child, in this case the father since the child you said belong to the paternal family? And what the correlation between being a 1st wife with can raised her own child or not?
If we take a look at sh. Maitha's mom (that reportedly being sh.Lathifa, sh. Shamsa & sh. Majid mother too), if we look at the month & date of the year, she gave birth to sh. Maitha's long before sh. Hind gave birth to sh. Hessa in 1980 too (or am I wrong? Please correct me) This indicate that she's probably i said probably the first wife, but apparently her position cannot make her raised sh. Latifa, sh. Shamsa & sh. Majid as her own. Since she also reportedly gave birth to sh. Shamsa, sh. Majid & sh. Latifa too, then we can be sure she's still his wife at the time (or probably they're just remarried after sh. Mo married sh. Hind in 1979)
No, idea about the mother of sh. Wejdan who reportedly born in 79 & the mother of sh. Mo's eldest son who was born before his younger siblings even exist and after sh. Manal. Since, those two reportedly didn't have any full sibling, we probably can guess their mothers probably not with their father anymore, or they probably just really religious.

Last edited:
And what the correlation between being a 1st wife with can raised her own child or not?

There isnt a correlation between being 1st wife or not and raising own children. The divorce procedure in combination with child custody mentioned in my previous post applies to all possible wives of a man in the same way.

Thank you, but even what you guys said was true, why not delegate it to their stepmothers instead? I'm no psychiatrist, but aren't raised as close as possible with their at least one of biological parent would benefit the child, in this case the father since the child you said belong to the paternal family? .

It can be delegated to a stepmother but not every wife wants to raise (maybe many) children of the others (divorced) wifes a husband may has.

Last edited:
There isnt a correlation between being 1st wife or not and raising own children. The divorce procedure in combination with child custody mentioned in my previous post applies to all possible wives of a man in the same way.

Yeah, I commented about fandesacs2003 statement as it mentioned that "it didn't happen to sh. Hind as she is 1st wife.."
But, I still haven't got my answer yet about sh. Latifa situation who apparently raised by her aunt. I'm still confused about that Imanmajed, because sh. Maitha reportedly share the same mom as sh. Latifa, turn out to be was allow to be raised by her mom, that's odd If the mom really is doesn't capable of raising her own children.
Sh. Maitha by God grace ofc, not gonna be the amazing woman she supposed to be like she is today.
Sh. Maitha that was raised by her mother turn out just fine & amazing MasyaAllah, if you ask me

Last edited:
It can be delegated to a stepmother but not every wife wants to raise (maybe many) children of the others (divorced) wifes a husband may has.

Oke thank you Imanmajed, that make sense & it actually nice of them to gave the other wives the right to choose if they can actually do it or not. But, in sh. Mo's children case it didn't make sense if you ask me. Because, one of his wives sh. Hind looks very fond of children, she reportedly raised sh. Majid as her own & many orphan under her wing

Maryam bint Butti and Maktoum bin Mohammed had another baby girl named Shaikha. Congratulations!

I always thought sheikha latifa 1 was raised by her aunt sheikha fatima along with her sister maryam 1, also the name shaikha is kinda very common sweet name in their culture.
She was raised by Hessa bint Rashid in her early childhood. As soon as Hessa had 2 kids, probably from then she was raised by Shaikha. She is much close to Shaikha bint Rashid and Shaikha's sons. Her sons are always seen with Latifa1's husband and kids.

Maryam bint Butti and Maktoum bin Mohammed had another baby girl named Shaikha. Congratulations!

Congratulations to the couple. Maktoum named her newborn after her maternal grandmother!

If Maryam was raised by Fatima bint Rashid then maybe her daughter was named after her and the younger after Fatima's daughter. That's a sweet way to honor them.

Congratulations for newborn baby Sheikha Sheikha bint Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

Last edited:
If Maryam was raised by Fatima bint Rashid then maybe her daughter was named after her and the younger after Fatima's daughter. That's a sweet way to honor them.

Yes, Fatima raised Maryam, mansoor. Some of her half siblings were also raised by Fatima.
I think maryam named her 2nd daughter after her grandmother.
Fatima's daughter is also named after her mother latifa. All latifas of Mohammad bin Rashid and his siblings are named after their mother Late Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nahyan.
among Sheikh Mohammed's kids....
*Marwan was named after Latifa's lost son who was born before Mohammad bin Rashid
*Rashid was named after his grandfather
*Hamdan was named after his uncle, who was also named after latifa's father.
*Maktoum- his maternal grandfather + uncle
*Ahmed - his uncle
*Saeed - his great-grandfather
*2 Maryams - after their eldest aunt
*Shaikha- hind's mother
*Futaim- to keep similarity with Fatima bint Rashid
*Shamsa - Latifa's mother
*Maitha- sheikh Mohammed's sister
*Shamma and Salama- they were named after Zayed Al Nahyan's wish. [Salama is Zayed's mother and Shamma is her beloved daughter]
*Al Jalila- after Haya's niece
*Zayed - Great Zayed II
*Hessa- hind + sheikh moh's sister
Manal's named her 2nd daughter after her grandmother, lateefa bint maktoum mentioned that in her story yesterday, so i believe maryam's case is also same

Last edited:
Oh I see thank you for clearing that up! Latifa bint Hamdan must have been a remarkable and beloved member of the family. It’s beautiful they are keeping her memory alive in that way.

Is it true that Saeed divorced Moza's mother? There is no source to believe. Unfollowing case is yrs old, Moza is a young lady. Many of Moza's age don't like to be linked up with parents in social media. Probably they had quarrels that led unfollowing. All brothers of Moza follow their mother. I just saw the divorce thing in someone's post, no one confirmed actually.

Sahab's sons are raised in Bahrain, khaled is raising them with the help of his mother i think. Moreover, he has a wife who is childless. Sahab is in KSA.

Oh I see thank you for clearing that up! Latifa bint Hamdan must have been a remarkable and beloved member of the family. It’s beautiful they are keeping her memory alive in that way.

Yes, they love their mother Latifa. In Sheikh Mohammed's book my story, there were 3 chapters after her. (If i am not wrong)

I want just to clarify a point as i see that one of my sentences was misunderstood. When I mentioned Sheikha Hind as the 1st wife i didn't mean in chronology. I ment that she still remains the official 1st lady of Dubai, he did not divorce her.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

If we take a look at sh. Maitha's mom, if we look at the month & date of the year, she gave birth to sh. Maitha's long before sh. Hind gave birth to sh. Hessa in 1980 too. This indicate that she's probably i said probably the first wife.......
No, idea about the mother of sh. Wejdan who reportedly born in 79 & the mother of sh. Mo's eldest son who was born before his younger siblings even exist and after sh. Manal.

If I arrange all sources about Mohammed bin Rashid's marriage, then...
The Wives:
Randa Al Banna (lebanese): married from 1972 to 1978, child- Manal
German Woman - married in 1974/1975 child - Marwan. I guess divorce happened in late 70s/ early 80s and Marwan was raised by his mom. If his mom didn't raise him, then its Sheikha Hind who groomed.
Houria Ahmed Al Mash(algerian): married in 1978/1979 and divorce happened in late 80s
Mother of - Maitha (1980), Shamsa(1981), Latifa'2 (1985), Majid (1987). They were raised by Fatima bint Rashid.
Sheikha Hind: married in 1979 has 12 children. Eldest child is Hassa, born in november 1980. [She was 2nd/3rd wife at that time]
Delila Aloula (lebanese): mother of Latifa'1 (1983). No source to say much about her. I wonder if Wejdan is also her daughter, they look partially similar to me. If she had latifa'1, then i think marriage span was from 1982 to 1985. Latifa1 was raised by Hessa/ Shaikha bint Rashid.
Pauline Abi Rached (lebanese): They were married from 1986 to 1992. I m sure about divorce year. She left dubai while she was pregnant with Suhail. Suhail was born in 1992. Suhail is with his mother. Pauline is mother of Maryam 1 and Mansoor. Later they were raised by Fatima bint Rashid.
Zoe Grikorakos (Greek): She got married in early 90s and they had Mahra (1994). After divorce, mahra was raised by her mother. Few years ago, She returned to Dubai. But I saw Zoe hugging Sheik Moh. (Though he seemed uncomfortable) Those are about just few years ago. I cant find the clue.
Mother of Haya: an emirati woman with surname Al Muttawa/ Al Muthana. Haya was born in 2000. Haya lives with her mother. I think they are still married and the marriage happened in 1999/2000.
Princess Haya: married between 2004 to 2019.
Mother of Al Jalila and Zayed.
Mother of Dalal: probably Dalal is in her late 20s or early 30s. Cant say much about her mother.
Mother of Wejdan: Wejdan was born in february 1979, raised by Hind. Can't say much
I m not sure if Dalal or Wejdan has any full siblings who come from same mother. If Dalal has any, then it will be Haya.
Moreover, unmarried half siblings of Hamdan live in Zabeel except Haya and Mahra.
*Some points are based on speculations*

Last edited:
I want just to clarify a point as i see that one of my sentences was misunderstood. When I mentioned Sheikha Hind as the 1st wife i didn't mean in chronology. I ment that she still remains the official 1st lady of Dubai, he did not divorce her.

Oo, so that's what you mean. Sorry2, My bad✌️ :lol: thank you for clearing that up

Sheikha Hind: married in 1979 has 12 children. [2nd/3rd wife at that time]
Yeah, but she probably really is the 1st wife as mentioned by medias. She married in 26 April 1979, And after 19 months she finally gave birth to her first born sh. Hessa in 6 Nov 1980, while
sh. Houria gave birth to sh. Maitha in 5 march 1980, just 11 months after sh. Mo married sh. Hind. The probability are:
1) sh. Houria at the times really is fertile, so after he married sh. Hind in April. Just 2/3 month he married again to his 2nd wife sh. Houria, by God grace she ables to giving birth to sh. Maitha in March faster then sh. Hind
2) sh. Mo married both of them at once.
3) sh. Houria divorced then sh. Mo married sh. Hind then remarried to sh. Houria, then after that sh. Houria gave birth to her other children.
4) sh. Houria was really the 1st wives, but God not blessed her with any children yet just like sh. Hind who giving birth to her 1st born after 18 months married to sh. Mo. There are other probability too but I'm not gonna going to that routes. I personally didn't care who's in this families the 1st, 2nd etc wives as long as there is no allegedly abused issue in any kind of form, that make me shed a tears & overthinking for them. Sometimes hearing the way they threat each other (especially the bad news) never ceases to amaze me.

Pauline Abi Rached (lebanese): They were married from 1986 to 1992. I m sure about divorce year. She fled dubai while she was pregnant with Suhail. Suhail was born in 1992. Suhail is with his mother. Pauline is mother of Maryam 1 and Mansoor.
Puchu I'm amazed, you sure about the divorce year, how come you know this info? They never announced the divorced, as far as I know. Well, sh. Mo & pss haya + sh. Saeed & sh. Zeynab was the exception ofc

Mother of Haya: an emirati woman with surname Al Muttawa/ Al Muthana. Haya was born in 2000. Haya lives with her mother. I think they are still married and the marriage happened in 1999/2000.
There is Informant 2 who corrected the info from informant 1. Informant 2, claimed that she going to the same school as her, that's why she knows the info. She said that the mother is actually Dr. Muthana, while Al-Muttawa is only her mother's friend so that's why there is interaction between sh. Haya & Al-Muttawa. After that, informant 1 retrieved the message by deleting it or maybe sh. Haya was the one who delete it from her account.
On another post, informant 2 also provides info that Sh. Haya is on her last year in school, and she was right. Months after that sh. Haya finally post about her graduation ceremony. But idk, maybe they just want to confused peoples

Last edited:
Anyway, what's up with sh. Saeed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Maktoum. All of his brothers, except sh. Majid who lost his position (correct me) & sh. Zayed who was underage, already have position in a government & got married (except sh. Mansoor & sh. Zayed). Any official position or marriage info about him? His full siblings, all of them already got engaged a long time ago before finally married with someone, except him (again correct me)

And sh. Marwan too, what's up with him? What occupation/goverment position he currently has?

Thanks <3

Last edited:
Anyway, what's up with sh. Saeed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Maktoum. All of his brothers, except sh. Majid who lost his position (correct me) & sh. Zayed who was underage, already have position in a government & got married (except sh. Mansoor & sh. Zayed).
And sh. Marwan too, what's up with him? What occupation/goverment position he currently has?

Saeed is unmarried and not engaged to anyone. He is the youngest son of hind. He is so private and doesn't appear much like his brothers. He graduated from American University of Dubai in 2010.
If he marries al maktoum, then hassa/Shamsa bint Butti and Hessa/latifa bint Al Mur have chances. Hassa bint Butti 's chance is high. Latifa is much younger than him. All of them are full one of hind.

Marwan is married to Dalal bint Nasser Al Marzouqi from Kuwait. Dalal is also a close one of Beljaflas. Has two sons, Mohammed (2011) and Rashid (2013). He spends most of his time in UK.
Sheikh Mohammed doesn't have cordial relationship with him like he didn't have with Rashid and Majid. Though Majid appears in some meetings now-a-days, but not like before.

Last edited:
Do you know who has chances when it comes to marrying Futaim bint Mohammed? She’s approaching 30 and is also unmarried if I remember correctly.

Do you know who has chances when it comes to marrying Futaim bint Mohammed? She’s approaching 30 and is also unmarried if I remember correctly.

I cant say much about her possibility! But i hope we will hear about her engagement soon.
There is a chance of bro-sis exchange. Maktoum bin Butti who is futaim's age (may be same year/1 year older) has the capability!
I dont know Rashid bin Butti's age. But has hope, he can be younger than futaim, i m not sure.

Moreover, I keep a high hope for Mohammad bin Rashid bin Khalifa, Fatima Rashid's son. He is just few months older than her and not engaged yet. MRM loves Fatima so much, so i can expect her son for Futaim.

Although, their favourite Dalmook bin Juma family's son Mohammed isn't married yet. I just talked about her closest cousin's possibility! Hamdan bin Rashid has 3 unmarried sons elder than her. But i see much possibility of their maternal cousins. Maktoum bin Rashid's sons of Futaim's age are already married. And other cousins are much younger than her.
Dont know if she remains unmarried like some of her half sisters or cousins or Aunts. But Hind will think about her, i must say

Last edited:
Daughter of The Ruler of Dubai, Sheikha Mahra Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum graduated with a degree in international Relations from London. The 28 year old royal took to Instagram to the share photos of the happy occasion with her mother Zoe Grigorakos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoPftcUt1sd/?hl=el

Is it just me or her mom looks younger than Mahra? She once was a gorgeous young lady and sadly all this makeup makes her look old. Congratulations anyway!

Is it just me or her mom looks younger than Mahra? She once was a gorgeous young lady and sadly all this makeup makes her look old. Congratulations anyway!
Agree. The mum is gorgeous and fresh. Daughter applies so heavy makeup (or just photoshop ? ) that makes her look fake. A pity she could be a gorgeous girl.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum presented the trophies during the final ceremony of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship in Dubai on February 25:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

I came across an account and I think this sheikh https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGMsMvl1Bt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= seems familiar, if my memory serves me right he is/was engaged to one of sh. MBR's daughters but I can't remember which one. It's either sh. Salama, sh. Shamma or sh. Futaim. Anyone know what happen to the engagement? Thanks <3

I came across an account and I think this sheikh https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGMsMvl1Bt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= seems familiar, if my memory serves me right he is/was engaged to one of sh. MBR's daughters but I can't remember which one. It's either sh. Salama, sh. Shamma or sh. Futaim. Anyone know what happen to the engagement? Thanks <3
Are you sure that this Rashid bin Saeed was engaged to anyone? Can you remember, which year this was announced?
All fans account say no daughters of bin Rashid are engaged now...

Are you sure that this Rashid bin Saeed was engaged to anyone
Can you remember, which year this was announced? All fans account say no daughters of bin Rashid are engaged now...
No, I am not sure Puchu that's why I ask too for some confirmation. His face seems familiar because one of the member in this/another forums shared it and said that he is fiance of sh. Salama/sh. Shamma. I am not sure to which thread and forum but if I remember correctly it was shared in TRF. I'm not sure either if the mainstream medias have already announced it or not, because I joined the Al-Maktoum fandom for about 1-2 yrs ago, so I missed a lot of infos about this family news by mainstream medias. Beside, my focus is more on Al-Nahyan now rather than Al-Maktoum, they're so mysterious and that's very alluring, even though I still noisy about Al-Maktoum sometimes but it's not as often as before :lol: what I remember is when I reading the news, I think he's too old for the sheikha and wonder if the info is true because of that, I also remember (if my memory serves me right) that Lasya is also engaged in that conversation. So, you probably can ask her for more reassurance. Clearly, there are 2 MBR that are known, one is from mana branch and the ruler one. What I mean is the daughters of the ruler one

Back
Top Bottom