Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I am not sure Puchu that's why I ask too for some confirmation. His face seems familiar because one of the member in this/another forums shared it and said that he is fiance of sh. Salama/sh. Shamma. I am not sure to which thread and forum but if I remember correctly it was shared in TRF. I'm not sure either if the mainstream medias have already announced it or not, because I joined the Al-Maktoum fandom for about 1-2 yrs ago, so I missed a lot of infos about this family news by mainstream medias. Beside, my focus is more on Al-Nahyan now rather than Al-Maktoum, they're so mysterious and that's very alluring, even though I still noisy about Al-Maktoum sometimes but it's not as often as before :lol: what I remember is when I reading the news, I think he's too old for the sheikha and wonder if the info is true because of that, I also remember (if my memory serves me right) that Lasya is also engaged in that conversation. So, you probably can ask her for more reassurance. Clearly, there are 2 MBR that are known, one is from mana branch and the ruler one. What I mean is the daughters of the ruler one

Yeah, it was rumored that Sheikh Rashid was engaged to Sheikha Futaim around the same time Futaim started to get more private on social media but it was never confirmed by any of her family members. Rashid's Instagram too got hacked and he too disappeared from Instagram.

Congrats to them! They have got a lovely announcement card. Sadly, only the family of Mana have congratulated them so far. Mahra’s sisters always post announcement when babies are born or their siblings get married. And now silence. I wonder if they are even close.

They may consider her somewhat "inferior" to them because her mother is a commoner European Christian.

Yeah let's see if Sheikh Mohammed attends her wedding reception or not.

Congrats to them! They have got a lovely announcement card. Sadly, only the family of Mana have congratulated them so far. Mahra’s sisters always post announcement when babies are born or their siblings get married. And now silence. I wonder if they are even close.

Yes, apart of Hind daughters, Latifa 1, Maryam 1 and Manal are also silent. Latifa 1 even wishes her 3rd/4th cousins while she remains silent in mahra's wedding. Though Reception hasn't happened yet, just waiting to see their activities. I thought all non-hind half siblings are close enough, but they ain't

Yes, apart of Hind daughters, Latifa 1, Maryam 1 and Manal are also silent. Latifa 1 even wishes her 3rd/4th cousins while she remains silent in mahra's wedding. Though Reception hasn't happened yet, just waiting to see their activities. I thought all non-hind half siblings are close enough, but they ain't

I doubt if there is any interaction between Mahra and her other half siblings. I think i saw somewhere a pic of her with Cp. Hamdan in a horse exhibition but I'm even not sure.
Maybe they don’t even have formal contacts. Don't forget that she grow up in Greece, she might never have met them during childhood or teen years. We don't really know of they knew her existence or if she landed suddenly in age of 20s.

I doubt also if she cares about, for her somehow they are strangers.

I wish to the couple full of happiness. I wonder which kind of wedding ceremony they will have. Separate or common? Wait and see.

Last edited:
I doubt if there is any interaction between Mahra and her other half siblings. I think i saw somewhere a pic of her with Cp. Hamdan in a horse exhibition but I'm even not sure.
Maybe they don’t even have formal contacts. Don't forget that she grow up in Greece, she might never have met them during childhood or teen years. We don't really know of they knew her existence or if she landed suddenly in age of 20s.
I wish to the couple full of happiness. I wonder which kind of wedding ceremony they will have. Separate or common? Wait and see.
They will have a reception like others after Ramadan. I hope her father attends the wedding reception or she will have a wedding like Shamma bint Hamdan, no family invovement. Seems Mana family is quite happy for this marriage, after all she is a daughter of Ruler. Her cousin from uncle Hamdan's side wished her in engagement as they are also Mana's first cousins. I saw some pics of Mahra with Manal's kids. They follow each others in Instagram but rarely reacts in posts. If I am not wrong, Mahra didn't wished Hamdan for his newborn.
Btw, best wishes for the couple.

They will have a reception like others after Ramadan. I hope her father attends the wedding reception or she will have a wedding like Shamma bint Hamdan, no family invovement. Seems Mana family is quite happy for this marriage, after all she is a daughter of Ruler. Her cousin from uncle Hamdan's side wished her in engagement as they are also Mana's first cousins. I saw some pics of Mahra with Manal's kids. They follow each others in Instagram but rarely reacts in posts. If I am not wrong, Mahra didn't wished Hamdan for his newborn.

Btw, best wishes for the couple.
I'm sorry but I'm missing many info
Who is Shamma bint Hamdan?
And why she married without family ?

Why Sh. Mahra would marry without family ? At least her mother... they are very close.

And why Sh.Mo could not attend? It is his daughter, fully officially.

Still unclear for me if the couple has any blood relation..

And by Manal you mean one of her half sisters?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I'm missing many info
Who is Shamma bint Hamdan?
And why she married without family ?

Why Sh. Mahra would marry without family ? At least her mother... they are very close.

And why Sh.Mo could not attend? It is his daughter, fully officially.

Still unclear for me if the couple has any blood relation..

And by Manal you mean one of her half sisters?

Shamma bint Hamdan is the daughter of late Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum and an Emirati woman named Fatima. He never acknowledged Shamma or her siblings. She married a Sheikh from Sharjah named Abdullah Al qassimi and none of Maktoum family members attended.

According to Arab Royal Agency the grandparents of Mahra and Mana are cousins.

Last edited:
Manal is Sheikh Mohammed's eldest daughter and Mansour bin Zayed's wife, Mahra's half sister. don't you know her?
I didn't say Sheikh Mohammed can't attend wedding reception, I am saying He may attend reception or won't. I am waiting for that. Her mother is close to her but can't say if she is in dubai or not.
Mahra and Mana are third cousins

Last edited:
Shamma bint Hamdan is the daughter of late Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum and an Emirati woman named Fatima. He never acknowledged Shamma or her siblings. She married a Sheikh from Sharjah named Abdullah Al qassimi and none of Maktoum family members attended.

According to Arab Royal Agency the grandparents of Mahra and Mana are cousins.
Thanks.
But I don't think situations are similar. Sh. Mahra is fully acknowledged by her father, and she bears the title of her position.

As for all the half siblings, maybe kids from Sh. Hind don't want to acknowledge every one else.
Bye the way, do they have relationships with the other half siblings ?
They should be used to the existence.. they should be around 10 or more not coming from Sh. Hind.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Manal is Sheikh Mohammed's eldest daughter and Mansour bin Zayed's wife, Mahra's half sister. don't you know her?
I didn't say Sheikh Mohammed can't attend wedding reception, I am saying He may attend reception or won't. I am waiting for that. Her mother is close to her but can't say if she is in dubai or not.
Mahra and Mana are third cousins
Yes Manal is the daughter of the Lebanese wife who was taken from her mum.

I still no understand why we can think that Sh Mo wouldn't attend, unless he does not agree to this marriage.

Her mum might not be in Dubai.. but she can travel to. She is often there.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Hind's daughters have well interaction with Manal, Wejdan, Mansoor. Before marriage, they used to be close with Majid too. Latifa 1 and Maitha show good terms with all, but cant confirm. As latifa 2 said Sheikh Mohammed fathered 30 children but we know about 28. We aren't saying Mahra is not acknowledged, we were saying about her half siblings activities as they didn't wish her. We are saying about possibilities nothing confirmed. I really believe her father will attend her wedding.

Last edited:
Mana is reportedly from 1998. He is as same age as Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Juma. That makes him more than 4 years younger than Mahra.

Latifa 1 's daughter is so cute, literally doll like. I hope we get her in the family picture this year.

Latifa 1 's daughter is so cute, literally doll like. I hope we get her in the family picture this year.

She is! Latifa and Maryam’s daughters are the cutest ??

It's so weird that none of the other sisters comment or repost when one of the Half sisters post pictures of their children. And I'm not even talking about the random pictures, the pictures with sheikh mo and usually they start reposting and all. I only can find manal and latifa 1 commenting on others post. Others really looks like cliquey to me. And nobody till I remember congratulated mahra on her engagement.

Back
Top Bottom