Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marwan 20/3/1981?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)
married to Dalal Naseer Al Marzouq from Kuwait and has 2 sons Mohammed and Rashid

Wejdan

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Sheikh Marwan's birthday is 5th of November and Sheikha Wejdan's birthday is 12th of February. Years unknown but it is known that Sheikh Marwan is older than Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckk2vvTrKbR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/kUn5L4wiTA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/y-VinwpVZL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:
Who is the wife of late Mansour bin Ahmed Al thani wife? Sheikh moh's nephew. Anyone know?

What happened to Sheikha Mahra. Did she have any plastic surgeries? I know she has gained some weight and that changes one's face but her pictures don't look real. In the photos from the photoshoot for the National Day she looks completely different than the previous ones. She looks completely different in videos too. Bad photoshop or what?

What happened to Sheikha Mahra. Did she have any plastic surgeries? I know she has gained some weight and that changes one's face but her pictures don't look real. In the photos from the photoshoot for the National Day she looks completely different than the previous ones. She looks completely different in videos too. Bad photoshop or what?
It was also my wonder. Of course gaining weight makes a full round face shape but brings no other alteration.

She has fake tattoo eyebrows and should have done smt in her mouth as is now very proeminent.

And her hair seem with extensions , unreal also. Sometimes also she does strong contouring in her face, fake also.

A pity such a beautiful girl.

Look how she used to be (her IG official acc)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5GDlCjJWAY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0eEZayooyW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0i2NXYpdC8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is that the same girl than here ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClmXP3tL9DD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Last edited:
Who is nujudmr? Is he/she part of sh. Mohammed the current ruler of Dubai children or is he/she part of another sh. Mohammed bin Rashid, like that sh. Mana bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum

Who is nujudmr? Is he/she part of sh. Mohammed the current ruler of Dubai children or is he/she part of another sh. Mohammed bin Rashid, like that sh. Mana bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum

She is no Sheikha. She is one of those friends of Sheikha Manal who always stays with them, goes to holidays with them just like Shefa Saeed is for Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammad, SM_ for Sheikha Maryam 2nd and Laila.alm for Sheikha Shaikha Saeed.

Who is nujudmr? Is he/she part of another sh. Mohammed bin Rashid, like that sh. Mana bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum

Mana isn't a part of sheikh Mohammed. His full name is mana bin moh bin rashid bin 'mana'. He is just a member of al maktoum family. He got attention when Mahra started to comment on his posts

Last edited:
Marwan 20/3/1981?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)
married to Dalal Naseer Al Marzouq from Kuwait.
Wejdan
Sheikh Marwan's birthday is 5th of November and Sheikha Wejdan's birthday is 12th of February. Years unknown but it is known that Sheikh Marwan is older than Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed.
I have found a photo of marwan with Saeed bin Maktoum. To me, it seems marwan looks a bit older than saeed, but it can be assured that marwan is his age. Saeed bin Maktoum was born on October, 1976. So, it can be said that Marwan is Manal's age. Not from 80s.
Repotedly, Wejdan was born in 1979. Some people say, Houria is the mother of Wejdan. Not sure though.

I have found a photo of marwan with Saeed bin Maktoum. To me, it seems marwan looks a bit older than saeed, but it can be assured that marwan is his age. Saeed bin Maktoum was born on October, 1976. So, it can be said that Marwan is Manal's age. Not from 80s.
Repotedly, Wejdan was born in 1979. Some people say, Houria is the mother of Wejdan. Not sure though.

Someone spilled family photos of sh. Mo along with his grown up daughter sh. Sheikha, sh. Futaim, sh. Maryam and allegedly sh. Wejdan. If that's really her then I really wanna know to which clinic she's going, because she looks hella young, almost as if she's the same age as her half sisters in that photo. But again there is also a photo of her with sh. Maitha who's 40 something, and they looks like they're in the same age, judging by their height. I wonder if she's married ? ugh again I'm so noisy ?

Someone spilled family photos of sh. Mo along with his grown up daughter sh. Sheikha, sh. Futaim, sh. Maryam and allegedly sh. Wejdan. Almost as if she's the same age as her half sisters in that photo. But again there is also a photo of her with sh. Maitha who's 40 something, and they looks like they're in the same age, judging by their height. I wonder if she's married
To me, it seems that Wejdan is elder than them. I dont find they look like same aged. I think 1979 year is the real birth year of her as maitha is from 1980. And they seemed same aged in that photo. There is no news of her marriage or engagement. She is unmarried

Last edited:
Sheikha Latifa bint Ahmed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum and Shiekha Roudha bint Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum congratulated their cousin Shiekha Dalal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum for her birthday 25/December

Sheikha Maryam 1st posted some pics of her children on her instagram and they are so beautiful!

Sheikha Maryam 1st posted some pics of her children on her instagram and they are so beautiful!

I know right, seems like she's back on social media, she's been posting more frequently than before.

Her eldest daughter Fatima looks exactly like her mom Maryam when she was a child it’s so adorable ❤️

Yup Yup, just yesterday I was checking her ig and I can actually see the resemblance, does anyone know what her husband sheikh suhail does ? ( like occupatio )

Sheikha Latifa the 1st has three kids Mohammed, Shaikha and Hamdan. I guess Mohammed is named after his grandfather Sheikh Mohammed, Hamdan after his uncle. Do you know who is Shaikha named after?

Sheikha Latifa the 1st has three kids Mohammed, Shaikha and Hamdan. I guess Mohammed is named after his grandfather Sheikh Mohammed, Hamdan after his uncle. Do you know who is Shaikha named after?

Shaikha named after Sheikha Latifa's aunt Sheikha Shaikha bint Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum sister of Sheikh Mohammad who raised Sheikha Latifa. She is married to a Saudi prince.

Shaikha named after Sheikha Latifa's aunt Sheikha Shaikha bint Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum sister of Sheikh Mohammad who raised Sheikha Latifa. She is married to a Saudi prince.

I always thought sheikha latifa 1 was raised by her aunt sheikha fatima along with her sister maryam 1, also the name shaikha is kinda very common sweet name in their culture.

I always thought sheikha latifa 1 was raised by her aunt sheikha fatima along with her sister maryam 1, also the name shaikha is kinda very common sweet name in their culture.

No she was raised by Sheikha Shaikha bint Rashid.

Why in the world they're raised by their aunts, when this girls didn't even an orphan ( I heard their birth mother are also alive) and have many stepmom who can raise them. Is it common for Arab to do this thing?

Why in the world they're raised by their aunts, when this girls didn't even an orphan ( I heard their birth mother are also alive) and have many stepmom who can raise them. Is it common for Arab to do this thing?
Because at one stage of the story they take the kids from the mother as often they chase her or she falls in disgrace. So they sonsider her non adequate and they give kids to a paternal female relative.
This did not happen to Sheikha Hind as she is still the 1st wife and she raised her kids.
It was close to happen to Princess Haya but she managed to escape.
Did not happen also to Zoi Grigorakos as she raised her daughter abroad.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

It's not usually common, but it does happen. Especially when children grow up with the father and not with the mother, after the divorce or separation of the parents. In such cases, the fathers often hand over the care of the minor children to a female relative or someone suitable for the education and bringing up of the children. The background to this practice is that, from a purely legal point of view, the children always belong to the father's family.

In Dubai, following a divorce, the mother will become the ‘custodian’ of young children, and the father will be titled as the ‘guardian’.

If the custodian is the mother, she must:

1. ) not re-marry unless the court decides it is in the best interests of the child; and
2.) share the same religion as the child;

If the custodian is the father, he must:

1.) have a suitable woman living within his home to care for the child (such as a female relative)
2.) share the same religion as the child

The court is also able to move custody to the father or other relative if it is determined that the mother does not meet the criteria for a custodian as set out above.

Unless the court orders otherwise, it is expected that custody will move from the mother to the father once the children reach the age of 11 for a boy and 13 for a girl. If the transfer of custody is disputed, the court will consider the facts in each case and make a decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom