Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you think Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed have any chance of marrying Shaikha’s daughter Sheema?

I don't think at all. This Mohammed doesn't have that eligibility to marry his first full cousins from Al Maktoum side. But anything can happen since he is a grandson of Hind.

For Sheema, She will marry Al Khalifa for sure. Other wise, Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi is potential groom for her. I think Nasser wants her only daughter to be settled in Bahrain.

Though it's not suitable here. But this blog is so creepy and always victimise Gulf women and victimise mahra especially against her sisters. How less they know that they don't know about Sheikhas' baby showers and thinks that those victimising confessions are true !!

"Sheikha Mahra announced her pregnancy which is not a customary within the Shaikhas. It gets even weirder considering the current state of the Middle East. She is her father’s scapegoat and I feel bad for her." - Submitted by Anonymous
From
Royal Confessions

Last edited:
Her husband also posted the same story, and a text also in his official Instagram page.
Could someone help with translation ?

Screenshot_20231023_102250_Instagram.jpg

Her husband also posted the same story, and a text also in his official Instagram page.
Could someone help with translation ?

View attachment 303461

Its a Dua, (kind of prayer) for having righteous spouse and children.

The translation:

Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous

Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous

Back
Top Bottom