The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 05-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Could be. But the firestorm on twitter is a fact.
Well, it’s a firestorm based on ignorance.

For example, one comment states:

“Meanwhile the places that could actually use this donation are still waiting... Probably because he doesn't have properties and investments in poor countries”

And that is so far from the truth, especially after reading the article I posted earlier.

Being judgmental and ignorant doesn’t help in any way and causes so much unneeded chaos and lies.

Oh and btw, for a country that doesn’t produce anything, UAE just made a breakthrough coronavirus treatment. https://m.khaleejtimes.com/coronavir...itial-results-
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:05 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 148
The subject here is the pr coupe from Mo that went wrong. Not what propaganda the UAE is publishing in their own internet channels.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
The subject here is the pr coupe from Mo that went wrong. Not what propaganda the UAE is publishing in their own internet channels.
Did the BBC and UK state that it is a PR stunt?
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:18 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 148
Twitter does hence this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:19 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Middlewich, United Kingdom
Posts: 21,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
The subject here is the pr coupe from Mo that went wrong. Not what propaganda the UAE is publishing in their own internet channels.


How did it go wrong exactly?
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:34 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 148
Im assuming that Mo doesnt do this for charity. And even if so the comments on BBC twitter states as a reminder of what impact the Haya divorced and Princess Shamsa & Latifa kidnappnings has done to his image.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 05-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Twitter does hence this thread.
Nope, Twitter didn’t state that...the link you provided shows this title

“Dubai ruler donates 60 tonnes of personal protective equipment to UK's National Health Service”

Where is the PR stunt mentioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Im assuming that Mo doesnt do this for charity. And even if so the comments on BBC twitter states as a reminder of what impact the Haya divorced and Princess Shamsa & Latifa kidnappnings has done to his image.
Oh ok now it’s clear... this is based solely on your assumption of Sheikh Mohammed not doing that for charity.

And then you say it is because of the comments under the BBC heading that does not mention a PR stunt... so it’s just a combination of your assumptions and the people commenting’s assumptions... interesting
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 05-02-2020, 10:33 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 148
Read the comments and draw your own assumptions.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 05-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
The subject here is the pr coupe from Mo that went wrong. Not what propaganda the UAE is publishing in their own internet channels.
And just another thing regarding “propaganda”

Each and every country publishes their own news and updates and have their local news agencies that have been established for many years and have an excellent reputation.

There is nothing wrong in that at all, in fact it benefits the citizens and residents alike to know what’s happening in their country

BBC publishes news about the UK yet I don’t see a statement referring to them as publishing propaganda about the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Read the comments and draw your own assumptions.
Ofcourse, everyone can believe what they want to, but it is also my duty as an Emirati citizen to clarify what I feel is an attack on a good deed done by our Ruler.

There is a reason that in the UAE, no one is allowed to disrespect the Rulers. It is not because they need to keep a certain image but the main reason is it will ensure that no one can spread hatred in this country openly and maintains a certain sense of peace.

Is there a single Emirati or resident of the UAE who has commented negatively on this issue? If all the comments would turn out to be from people living outside of the UAE, then surely they are misinformed as I explained in the article about donating to poor countries.

So when assumptions are made based on the own person himself, then it’s just an assumption and not a fact.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 05-03-2020, 09:34 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 7,207
All right everyone, Let's move on.

Please REMEMBER, this is a current events thread. Any offensive or off-topic comments will be deleted without notice.

Rossina
UAE Forums Moderator

__________________
TRF Rules ** MEMBERSHIP FAQ** TRF Blog
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Dominic Raab, British Foreign Secretary, pays tribute to the donation made by Sheikh Mohammed to support frontline NHS workers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DominicRa...06398062067712
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:39 AM
StefanDi's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: West coast, Sweden
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyal View Post
Dominic Raab, British Foreign Secretary, pays tribute to the donation made by Sheikh Mohammed to support frontline NHS workers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DominicRa...06398062067712
Thats politics. You dont see the people of UK cheer and dancing on the streets. They don´t even do that on twitter...
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 05-07-2020, 09:21 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanDi View Post
Thats politics. You dont see the people of UK cheer and dancing on the streets. They don´t even do that on twitter...
Exactly British people hardly care about it, even Muslims from the other countries criticizing him for helping a country who can take care of itself. Everybody knows why this news posted again and again in UAE and Sheikh Mohammed's family members posting It on their social media accounts as if he won a Nobel Prize.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 05-13-2020, 03:41 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Sheikh Mohammed pays tribute to the late Sheikh Zayed, founding father of the UAE, May God have Mercy on his soul on the 19th of Ramadhan.

The 19th of Ramadhan is the death anniversary of Sheikh Zayed الله يرحمه and is also marked as the Zayed Humanitarian Day in the UAE.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAFdOGc...d=fu3dzm1pujjv
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 06-10-2020, 08:49 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Angola
Posts: 4,890
Apparently, Sheikh Mohammed is not lucky with the British Courts lately.
From daily mail

Dubai's billionaire ruler loses latest battle to build lodge https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 06-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Apparently, Sheikh Mohammed is not lucky with the British Courts lately.
From daily mail

Dubai's billionaire ruler loses latest battle to build lodge https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead
I just read the article and I guess it’s not a political issue, but more of an environmental one.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 06-14-2020, 02:03 PM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 20,365
Sheikh Mohammed chairs Cabinet meeting, praises awareness of UAE community


https://twitter.com/DXBMediaOffice/s...006274/photo/2
__________________
#ΜΕΝΟΥΜΕ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΣ! #StaySafe! and the 2021!!
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 07-18-2020, 10:28 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 58,746
Sheikh Mohammed watched the preparations for the UAE's Mars Hope probe today, July 18:


** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 08-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 527
Sheikh Mohammed sends 30 tons of medical aid to Lebanon
https://gulfnews.com/world/mena/watc...non-1.73001649
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 08-09-2020, 06:54 AM
eya eya is offline
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 20,365
Sheikh Mohammed travelled by bicycle through different areas in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn.n...01&oe=5F54133E
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...ad&oe=5F54EFDF
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...02&oe=5F567C3B
https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...a0&oe=5F53F039
__________________

__________________
#ΜΕΝΟΥΜΕ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΣ! #StaySafe! and the 2021!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dubai royals, dubai ruler, sheikh mohammed, sheikh mohammed bin rashed, sheikh mohammed bin rashid


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed & Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed: Part 1 - January 2014 - penwa Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi 6 05-03-2020 08:10 PM
Sheikh Mohammed and Princess Haya current events 2: April 2006- Alexandria Ruling Family of Dubai 155 02-11-2018 07:42 AM
CP Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed's official visit to Japan: February 25 - 26 , 2014 Imanmajed Imperial Family of Japan 6 02-28-2014 01:17 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 1: June 2004-June 2006 cassinio Current Events Archive 250 06-29-2006 09:10 AM
Sheikh Mohammed current events 1: October 2004 - February 1, 2006 Lyonnaise Current Events Archive 162 02-01-2006 03:34 PM




Popular Tags
america archie mountbatten-windsor asian baby names baptism british british royal family british royals camilla camilla's family camilla parker bowles carolin china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing chinese clarence house commonwealth countries coronation crown jewels customs duchess of sussex duke of sussex edward vii elizabeth ii family tree fashion and style genetics george vi gradenigo gustaf vi adolf harry and meghan highgrove history hochberg house of windsor hypothetical monarchs jack brooksbank japan japan history jewellery kensington palace king edward vii king juan carlos książ castle liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor line of succession list of rulers luxembourg monarchist movements monarchists mongolia pless politics prince harry queen consort queen elizabeth ii queen victoria royal ancestry royalty of taiwan speech st edward suthida swedish queen taiwan thai royal family tradition unfinished portrait united states of america welsh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises
×