Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1943-2006) (late Ruler of Dubai) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I apologize for the long winded posts but I've noticed quite a bit of wrong information on this forum so I'd like to clear a few things up.

The Daily Mail story about how Saeed and Natasha met is outlandish. Their encounter was not a case of love at first sight and there was no "orange juice" either. I know the whole story in its finest detail and that's not what really happened.

... and he is most certainly not a billionaire let alone worth 19 billion! The inheritance from his late father Maktoum was divided among a gazillion sons and daughters and wives and concubines, which left Saeed with a very small fraction of that amount. His actual fortune is somewhere in the low 100 millions, which down the line will be divided among so many children until it eventually runs out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to know more about the complete story of Natasha and Saeed please. Share more information please. Would love to know!:flowers:

I apologize for the long winded posts but I've noticed quite a bit of wrong information on this forum so I'd like to clear a few things up.

The Daily Mail story about how Saeed and Natasha met is outlandish. Their encounter was not a case of love at first sight and there was no "orange juice" either. I know the whole story in its finest detail and that's not what really happened.

... and he is most certainly not a billionaire let alone worth 19 billion! The inheritance from his late father Maktoum was divided among a gazillion sons and daughters and wives and concubines, which left Saeed with a very small fraction of that amount. His actual fortune is somewhere in the low 100 millions, which down the line will be divided among so many children until it eventually runs out.

All of Sheikh Saeed's wives are known by their names and known in public as his wives. By the way Suhaila and Ayesha are very good friends. They even travel together for vacations :)

Did Saeed say this? I hope not because its far from reality! If this were true you would see Sheikha (Suhaila's daughter) and Latifa (Natasha's daughter) growing up as best friends since they were born only a few days apart, but the girls are hardly ever together. The two wives tolerate each other however they are not good friends, in fact, they used to fight quite a lot. It is for this very reason that Saeed keeps wife no.3 in seclusion and has not introduced her to the other two, he's trying to prevent World War III from happening!

Saeed is an incredibly controlling, narcissistic self-absorbed personality, always putting his own pleasures and interests first with no regard to the feelings of those surrounding him. I am not bashing him for that because honestly that's how the majority of these gulf sheikhs were raised, they are all product of their environment.

.........Suhaila is a good wife and she was only 24 years of age when Saeed married the waitress. And please don't believe any of the nonsense in the Daily Mail it is a gossip tabloid not CNN. No wife with her sanity intact could possibly be "happy" to see her husband go off with another woman. I've met Suhaila and know all about her, she suffered a mental breakdown and cried for months due to her husband's legalised infidelity.

I feel sorry for these women because I grew up in a household where marriage is about love and equality, but in Saeed's house(s) the upperhand belongs to him and he is the sole decision maker, and this is probably why all his wives are from poor backgrounds or corrupt authoritarian countries because these are the kind of women that can be controlled........

After reading all of this, I can only say I am disgusted. IMO all of the men who have this kind of mentality are sick and they are only a bad influence to the young generation. Although, I think that with time, the men in this part of the world will also change. As for the statement, that only East European women marry such kind of men - not true at all. I think he just likes to spend time in these countries, so you know, he meets the kind of girls that the country affords.

Firstly, I meant that yes I have heard the same thing about Bouchra. No way it was meant to attribute it to 'your' personal opinion. Like you said, people have different opinions as to what happened to her. I meant the same.

As for Suhaila and Ayesha, they have been on good terms because Ayesha used to post pictures of scenery from their travels together and tagged Suhaila @seela13 many times. And Suhaila always liked those pictures and left comments as well. Plus, Ayesha also uploaded pictures of Sheikha, and Aliya and Latifa together. I have also seen pictures of Moza with daughters of Ayesha. It is very surprising for me to read your opinion on this. I have seen all of this myself so I know what I am saying is 100 percent true and not coming from hearsay. You did not elaborate on Saeed and Ayesha's real story as you had said it was something else. By the way, I would also like to add that as you said that Suhaila and Ayesha were never good friends, I have seen Suhaila drop random lovey-dovey comments on Ayesha's Ig quite often. All those comments had an unbelievable, close-confidant connotation. The emotional context of those comments could make any sane lady suspicious as how to could one wife be super nice to the other and that too over social media where hundreds of eyes are lurking around to pick up juicy information.

Did Saeed say this? I hope not because its far from reality! If this were true you would see Sheikha (Suhaila's daughter) and Latifa (Natasha's daughter) growing up as best friends since they were born only a few days apart, but the girls are hardly ever together. The two wives tolerate each other however they are not good friends, in fact, they used to fight quite a lot. It is for this very reason that Saeed keeps wife no.3 in seclusion and has not introduced her to the other two, he's trying to prevent World War III from happening!

Saeed is an incredibly controlling, narcissistic self-absorbed personality, always putting his own pleasures and interests first with no regard to the feelings of those surrounding him. I am not bashing him for that because honestly that's how the majority of these gulf sheikhs were raised, they are all product of their environment.

........Suhaila is a good wife and she was only 24 years of age when Saeed married the waitress. And please don't believe any of the nonsense in the Daily Mail it is a gossip tabloid not CNN. No wife with her sanity intact could possibly be "happy" to see her husband go off with another woman. I've met Suhaila and know all about her, she suffered a mental breakdown and cried for months due to her husband's legalised infidelity.

I feel sorry for these women because I grew up in a household where marriage is about love and equality, but in Saeed's house(s) the upperhand belongs to him and he is the sole decision maker, and this is probably why all his wives are from poor backgrounds or corrupt authoritarian countries because these are the kind of women that can be controlled.......

The scenery pictures were not from "their" travels, they were from Natasha's travels and she tagged seela13 because Suhaila was the one who persuaded her to open an account on Instagram. And yes there are pictures of Moza with her half-sisters, how exactly does that translate to the wives being "very good friends"?!!! We are talking about two women who shared a husband for 7 years until a third woman came along. Like I said, they are civil and tolerate each other. They were both very upset that Saeed married again so they decided to put all their differences aside and come together, and this is why Suhaila did not start posting pictures of Alia or Latifa until AFTER Zeynab came into the picture.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think Instagram is reality, when the truth is a lot of the stuff we see on there is fake as people will only show a carefully constructed image of themselves. Just because someone pretends to be religious and humble or is seen smiling in photos and posts "lovey-dovey comments" on someone else's pictures doesn't mean they don't have a dark side to them or they are telling the truth.

I have lived in Dubai my whole life and ran in the same circles as these sheikhs for long enough to be able to see behind the facade, and my knowledge about Saeed and his dysfunctional family does not come from pictures on a phone app! I follow them on Instagram for amusement - not for information - since pretty much everyone lies on there........

......The UAE is a surveillance police state in which freedom of press is non-existent, all media outlets are owned by the ruling family. It is illegal to criticize a member of the Al Maktoums or Nahyans, doing so will get you 15 years in prison and if you ever do get out your life will be over, which is a tad less extreme than Saudi Arabia where the punishment for openly criticizing the government is death in some cases.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think Instagram is reality, when the truth is a lot of the stuff we see on there is fake as people will only show a carefully constructed image of themselves. Just because someone pretends to be religious and humble or is seen smiling in photos and posts "lovey-dovey comments" on someone else's pictures doesn't mean they don't have a dark side to them or they are telling the truth.

I have lived in Dubai my whole life and ran in the same circles as these sheikhs for long enough to be able to see behind the facade, and my knowledge about Saeed and his dysfunctional family does not come from pictures on a phone app! I follow them on Instagram for amusement - not for information - since pretty much everyone lies on there.......

The UAE is a surveillance police state in which freedom of press is non-existent, all media outlets are owned by the ruling family. It is illegal to criticize a member of the Al Maktoums or Nahyans, doing so will get you 15 years in prison and if you ever do get out your life will be over, which is a tad less extreme than Saudi Arabia where the punishment for openly criticizing the government is death in some cases.

Do you know why saeed 2nd wife deleted her Instagram? And How does he spread his time between all 3?

Do you know why saeed 2nd wife deleted her Instagram? And How does he spread his time between all 3?

She deleted it because she never intended on having it in the first place, it was Suhaila who talked her into it. .....

........I had my first encounter with Natasha years ago and I have found that all the rumours about her being materialistic to be true, which perfectly explains why she dumped her age-appropriate Russian boyfriend for a MARRIED Arab man she had met only DAYS before - a man she didn't even speak a language in common with!! She is also rude and treats people like they are beneath her, makes everyone address her as 'Sheikha Aisha Al Maktoum' even though she is a foreign second wife and the family don't approve of her. However, in all fairness, this was a few years back so there's a possibility she might have changed her ways, her husband's third marriage to a younger woman could have humbled her.

I respect her for protecting her children's privacy and not parading their pictures all over social media. She has two cute girls that live an almost normal childhood away from the cameras........

.....This sort of behavior (wives marking their territory by using their own children as weapons) has always been a war tactic in polygamous households. It is absolutely disgusting to say the least. Siblings should not be in competition with each other.

Natasha is a lot older now and has wised up IMO, she is no longer the doe-eyed naive teenage girl from Belarus. I think she is more mature and realizes how pointless it is to be playing silly wars because it is like fighting an uphill battle- its only a matter of time before a 4th wife comes on board and joins the harem. I think she is more realistic now about her goals and what is attainable, all she wants is to live comfortably and raise her daughters in peace. And this is exactly why women should not get married at such a young age!

This is so shameless in my opinion, if this is true indeed. I always thought Saeed was a genuine, good Muslim. Hey, but I also read somewhere that Saeed in fact read PPE at Oxford and graduated in time. To be honest, all this information is making me throw up. It is silly that we think so nice of all these men who are turning out to be the black sheep of the family. :bang::bang:

By the way, I always thought that Saeed was an ideal husband to Suhaila minus the polygamy. I wonder what other "nice" men are like, for example, Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed. He also maintains the same reputation. A pious, simple man. I cannot think him being the same as Saeed. Gosh!!

This is so shameless in my opinion, if this is true indeed. I always thought Saeed was a genuine, good Muslim. Hey, but I also read somewhere that Saeed in fact read PPE at Oxford and graduated in time. To be honest, all this information is making me throw up. It is silly that we think so nice of all these men who are turning out to be the black sheep of the family.

By the way, I always thought that Saeed was an ideal husband to Suhaila minus the polygamy. I wonder what other "nice" men are like, for example, Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed. He also maintains the same reputation. A pious, simple man. I cannot think him being the same as Saeed. Gosh!!

.........Saeed is not the brightest bulb in the box, he would not be allowed to walk outside Oxford's gates let alone obtain a degree from there. He graduated from Dubai Men's College of Technology. If you want I can send you a pic of his graduation ceremony.

EDIT: I do not know Mohamed Bin Rashid's children so I will not be able to answer your inquires, I only know what I hear through other people, some of which could be rumours. OTOH, I do know Saeed personally so any information I post about him can be said with near certainty.

Omg I saw he read PPE at Oxford on wikipedia and other websites too. Lol what a man he is. Ufff sometimes I really wonder what lie these women live. They spend their lives defending their husbands' wrongdoings and most importantly love seldom becomes their destiny. I wish these women could live better lives.

He claims to be a billionaire on Wikipedia :ermm: which I am 100 percent sure is untrue.

I think the women's lives are better now than before. They can afford designer clothes and get driven around in fancy cars, which is every poor and/or materialistic girl's dream. But, like everything in life it has its pros and cons. Their situation is not ideal and could backfire any moment, not because of polygamy, but because there is a lot of uncertainty in being married to a man like Saeed as he was already on wife no. 3 by his 39th birthday. If he keeps going on this rate he will surpass his father in the number of women he's had. But in order to marry more than 4 he will need to get rid of 1 or 2 of the ones he currently has. It is a risky game of musical chairs. That's why his wives keep defending him and they are always on their best behavior, the wife that annoys him will be the first one to get cut.

Last edited:
Have you seen Seela13 's Insta this morning? :ohmy::ohmy: For the first time ever she decides to post pictures of her kid and Zeynab's daughter... together! Check the stories, she posted there too. Sana will be turning 2 years in a few months and yet Suhaila has NEVER posted anything about her until now. I even recall the day Zeynab announced Sana's birth, Suhaila did not congratulate her but instead posted a pic of her own daughter with a caption saying "throwback.. Sheikha when she was a baby" ? It's quite obvious someone informed her about this forum ? You know what.. I'm starting to feel bad for her so maybe I should stop posting on here. It's a sad situation for any woman to be in and it's not her fault her husband is a horrible person.

Last edited:
Have you seen Seela13 's Insta this morning? :ohmy::ohmy: For the first time ever she decides to post pictures of her kid and Zeynab's daughter... together! Check the stories, she posted there too. Sana will be turning 2 years in a few months and yet Suhaila has NEVER posted anything about her until now. I even recall the day Zeynab announced Sana's birth, Suhaila did not congratulate her but instead posted a pic of her own daughter with a caption saying "throwback.. Sheikha when she was a baby" ? It's quite obvious someone informed her about this forum ? You know what.. I'm starting to feel bad for her so maybe I should stop posting on here. It's a sad situation for any woman to be in and it's not her fault her husband is a horrible person.
I have noticed stuff on forums being posted & this sheikhs reacting to it. So they are reading this forums or there friends are for them. Just shows how fake there accounts are, just cause u see certain siblings together on IG don't mean anything. Most of the time in private they ignore one other or aren't close at all. :lol:

Zeynab, the wife of Sheikh Saeed gave birth to their second daugther, Asiya, on December 19th. Congratulations!

I have noticed stuff on forums being posted & this sheikhs reacting to it. So they are reading this forums or there friends are for them.

They read these forums because all their lives they've heard nothing but fake praises, it must be a shock for them to discover there are other (honest) opinions out there. Compare this to the British royals, who are used to being openly criticised and have even had unflattering cartoons drawn about them. This is the difference between a free democratic country with a respect for human rights, and one where people get jailed for a post on Facebook!

Just shows how fake there accounts are, just cause u see certain siblings together on IG don't mean anything. Most of the time in private they ignore one other or aren't close at all. :lol:

They are beyond pathetic. For almost two years Suhaila and Moza have acted like Sana does not exist, but now all of a sudden they are posting her pictures left and right- just a few days after I called them out here on the forums! Its absurd seeing them fake their lives for the gram, but its also a good sign they read our discussions and care what we have to say. It seems the only way to make these people behave is by shaming them on the internet.

Several posts have been edited/deleted
Plz note that Speculation,Insulting comments about other posters and royals their culture and religion are against our forum Rule,Criticism is acceptable insults and nasty comments are not.

Mademoiselle Lilo
Ruling Families of the UAE Forum Moderator

Dubai Insider, I believe you and possibly you are the first person here to speak the truth!
It seems you know the family of late Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum, and their culture.
I was wondering if you knew him too and all his children. Do you know The late Ruler has children from a non-muslim Kurdish/British women! If so were they married?
How is Saeed treating them! Are their treated fairly !
You mentioned about sheikh saeed's wealth which is about 100 million, would the non public children get roughly the same, or Saeed gets the most!
Also i have noticed that The late ruler's children travel with official private jets!
Who pays for their travelling ! Does the states fund the Sheikh maktoum's children travel and lifestyle or they are paying from their own pocket?

Finally why they name their children the same ! For exam ive heard 2 Mohammed's, 3 Latifa's, 2 Maytha's from same father different mothers! How about sibling relation?

There is a recent photo of Natasha daughters on moza page in Natasha is back on instagram as @aisha_musalem but its private

Dubai Insider, I believe you and possibly you are the first person here to speak the truth!
It seems you know the family of late Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum, and their culture.
I was wondering if you knew him too and all his children. Do you know The late Ruler has children from a non-muslim Kurdish/British women! If so were they married?
How is Saeed treating them! Are their treated fairly !
You mentioned about sheikh saeed's wealth which is about 100 million, would the non public children get roughly the same, or Saeed gets the most!
Also i have noticed that The late ruler's children travel with official private jets!
Who pays for their travelling ! Does the states fund the Sheikh maktoum's children travel and lifestyle or they are paying from their own pocket?

Finally why they name their children the same ! For exam ive heard 2 Mohammed's, 3 Latifa's, 2 Maytha's from same father different mothers! How about sibling relation?

The Late Sheikh Maktoum was commonly known to public as a kind men and involved with many women, he certainly has more children then those are mentioned here. I understand 2 children are passed away and i am aware of 3 that are not mentioned here or known to public.
The reason being is that those children are not even born in UAE for example one of the women that he was in relation with is Jewish (Not sure if there were married) and she never converted to islam she lives in Europe with her children,(This result in children being Jewish and not Muslim) the Royals can not possibly make those children known to public, its a total embarrassment for the family that their beloved Sheikh Maktoum have children with a Jewish women.
Despite what just been said the children are being looked after, i am not sure whether they are treated the same financially though but they live somewhat a comfortable life.
In addition some of those children are brought up in western societies and consequently the UAE tradition and culture are alien to them to some degree.
Very much like Sheikha Mahra Bint Mohammed from Greek lady, (which was named Christina at birth) that was unfamiliar with the protocols at the beginning and her actions which is totally fine in Europe was criticised by many locals.
Very similar to those unknown children from late Sheikh Maktoum, they are too westernised to be introduced to public.
Regarding the inheritance, i know that Saeed received the most, its very complicated to explain, some specially the daughters yet to receive all of their inheritance but they receive a comfortable pocket money every month and sometimes they can use the private jet owned by the state.

Children can be called the same if they are from a different mother, there are various reason, e.g. their mothers name them and they were unaware of that the name already exist, or that they do that to confuse the public or that their mothers really love the name and knowingly call their children the same.
Sh Saeed almost does not talk with his other siblings even from Sheikha Alia,(SH Saeed does not considers some as his siblings) and the rest of siblings don't have a great relation, they barely see each other.

Is sh saeed still married to Suhaila? Suhaila doesn't follow moza on Instagram anymore. But zaynab do.

Last edited:
Is sh saeed still married to Suhaila? Suhaila doesn't follow moza on Instagram anymore. But zaynab do.

To my knowledge they are still married! It is unlikely that they would divorce!
Nevertheless life is full of surprises.

To my knowledge they are still married! It is unlikely that they would divorce!
Nevertheless life is full of surprises.

Sheikha seem to be with zaynab a lot more then before

Sheikh Saeed and his wife Zeynab welcomed their third daughter today.

Majida is the most beautiful maktoum girl i've ever seen Who is her mother?

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_114227.jpg
    IMG_20190419_114227.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 3,492
Back
Top Bottom