Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (1943-2006) (late Ruler of Dubai) and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't mean to be rude but this Natasha is quiet disappointing to me. After all, it is such a romantic story that I thought he got smitten the moment he saw her. And judging by the pictures I don't think she is even remotely decent looking. She is sooooo tall! She almost looks manly to me.

I don't mean to be rude but this Natasha is quiet disappointing to me. After all, it is such a romantic story that I thought he got smitten the moment he saw her. And judging by the pictures I don't think she is even remotely decent looking. She is sooooo tall! She almost looks manly to me.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

And the fact that she is tall is not her fault; she has such genes.

Well, being tall can be seen as an advantage,especially if you want to work as a model...
Most men like slim girls/woman and Natasha definitely has a good figure and great legs...but I guess that the sheikh didn´t only choose her for her looks-if he just found her attractive he wouldn´t need to marry her...that´s my opinion and as nobody has ever met her in person,so I guess we shouldn´t speculate about her character IMO.

Exactly! :flowers:
And she does have potential IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with blauerangel! If it was only for her looks, he wouldn't have married her. Well said!
My opinion about her looks stems from the fact that being Eastern European I have seen many many many women from that part of the world (incl. Belorussian) and she just doesn't measure up. I don't want to deny that some men might have inclination towards models but I think the majority don't. I know many guys from many different countries and I can't think of one who has a thing for models. They all love... hmm... I am not sure which word to use... girls with bigger breasts. Most of my tall friends wish they were shorter so they can wear heels around guys and not look taller. I am not tall but I remember trying to put on weight in my teens so I get rid of my skinny legs. It was all because of the popular demand and the peer pressure.
I hope it is not all too much off topic :)

And by the way, I do realise how sexist and cliche it is of me to be discussing her looks hahaha He isn't a looker either but of course, the first reaction is to think that the woman's 'job' is to look good and the guy's 'job' is to bring home the money or something. So sorry for the discrimination :)

Haha, I don´t think that men don´t like models:whistling:
But of course, most don´t like flat-chested women...I think when it comes to marriage it´s the whole package that counts,more than if you just go out together or you feel physical attraction-it´s about trust,understanding and accepting responsibility.
After all you may stay together for an awful long time :D & beauty fades,slim women can become fat and even good-looking guys will get wrinkled and old someday :eek:

I totally agree with you, when it comes to marriage, the look is not everything.
Eventhough, this is what attract everyone at first sight

2 Blauerengel:
As I promised, I translated a few interviews.At first with Natasha's dad Muslim (shortly):
*told their love story* -Natasha was boring to sit at home and she decided to work as a waitress in a hotel. Then I read in newspaper that son of late Ruler of Dubai will come in Minsk *big event for Belarus lol* and will live in the same hotel. I asked Natasha about it. She said “I’ve never seen real Arab princes before. He’s very polite and didn’t see on women. I gave him a nickname “Sheikh”. I explained her, that Sheikh is not a nickname, it’s a title *OMG*.Then he invited Natasha *to a date* to visit pistol club with him. I was a little bit upset.
A few days later Natasha asked me “Daddy, are you calm?” I laugh: ”Your girlfriend has a birthday and I have to “help” with present.” *how typical lol*. Natasha answered: “No. Sheikh Saeed loves me and is going to marry on me. He would like to take your permission. Sheikh Saeed came to my house, took off shoes (I was very surprised about it). I offered him to drink *OMG*, but he refused. He doesn’t drink not skoke. He said *through translator*:”I’m Sheikh Saeed of Dubai, love your daughter…….”Then was a wedding party.They are very-very happy, call habibi (?) each other...
An interview with Natasha will be a little bit later.

Thanks for the translation Ironical, Sheikh Saeed is such a great man.
Futaim bint Maktoum pic: (i like her moroccan caftan)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Futaim made a FB fanpage for herself
Futaim bint Maktoum bin Rashed Al Maktoum | Facebook

Shaikha bint Maktoum & Saeed Bin Maktoum
Abdullah Bin Maktoum & Majida Bint Maktoum

Sheikh Saeed Bin Maktoum & Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum the 1st
Sheikha Majida 3rd Birthday

Thanks Ironical for your translation,
it seems as if the Sheikh couldn´t wait to marry her *lol*
But I don´t see anything bad about that,even if she just went to work in that hotel to meet him-if she´s a good girl why shouldn´t she do everything to meet her "prince"?
But I understand that it might give a bad image because he has been already married and they made such a rushed decision.

excusme first wive from sheikh saeed bin maktoum is very beautiful and lovely lady this natasha font love shk saeed she love his money and she know thats saeed bin maktoum is a sheikh from dubai from hotel reception

Well, they are married & have a girl. And better, HE loves her so WHO cares?

With other ladies:

Sheikh Mohammed (1) born on 1987

Sheikha Rodha born on 1992 (married)
Sheikha Majida born on 1999
Sheikh Abdullah born on 2001
Sheikha Shaikha born on 2002
Sheikha Futaim born on 2003
Sheikha Majida born on 1997.
Can a moderator edit this?

:previous:
Thanks for the update. :flowers:
Post amended.

:previous:What a cute girl :flowers: I´m amazed that they are allowed to use facebook at this age but I guess it´s normal for kids of her generation...it´s good that children nowadays learn to use a computer early so that they understand and use it better...I was always kept away from gameboys,playstations and computer games because my mother thought it was not good for young ones...:ermm:...I´m feeling really old when ppl half my age are faster or better with PC´s than me,some are really smart engineering-prodigies:lol:

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Maktoum football championship (It's his dad the late ruler Sheikh Maktoum in the beginning of the video)

Majida very nice :wub:

Okay i just wanted to get things straight sheikh maktoum is the one married to natasha? And majida and futtiam are his daughters:flowers:? I am a little confused?:bang:

Okay i just wanted to get things straight sheikh maktoum is the one married to natasha? And majida and futtiam are his daughters:flowers:? I am a little confused?:bang:
No, Maktoum is the late ruler of Dubai, he's sheikh Mohd brother. Go to the first page & see the first post, there is a list of his children. Sheikh Saeed is his eldest son & he's the one married to Natasha. Majida & Futtaim are his sisters from different mothers.

^^^^ Oh thanks!! I was just really curious majida and futtaim seem very young compared to there brother!!! :)

Are there any pictures of Lateefa bint Maktoum? I'm kinda surprised that I haven't seen any yet since she's a pretty successfull painter and owner of tashkeel and I know that she gave some interviews at the biennale in venice so there have to some pictures right? And is it known to whom she's married and how many kids she has?

Well; in general emirati sheikhas dont like to show their pictures. The girls that do it are mostly teenagers. So, there is no picture of Lateefa Bint Maktoum as a young woman.
But, here are some pics of her childhood:
With Sheikh Zayed: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
With her dad Sheikh Maktoum: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
& here the poem was written by her mom Sheikha Alya for her: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
As for whom she's married, i don't know, but i guess she has 2 daughters. That's all :flowers:

Thank you so much!!
It's kinda funny how different some sheikhas are. Some of them aren't public at all (at least not with pictures) and wear hijab and other girls dress like western girls, have the life of western girls and there are plenty pictures of them online.

As I promised, an interview with Natasha (Part 1. very shortly, kinda busy)
At first Natasha told about her husband:
He’s very religious, prays 5 times in a day, since 4 o’clock. He loves sea food and rice. ShSaeed is afraid of airplanes, prefers to travel by car. He’s not politician, but he could be a religious leader in the future. He’s very religious. He’s very careful and respectful husband, but when his first wife calls to ShSaeed very oft, because he spends much more time with his second wife, Natasha is very nervous. His first wife accepted Natasha, they know each other.

About her new life:
ShSaeed presented her white “Infinity”, but she would like to have the black one. She also has black “Land Rover” She has a driver, two serving women, cook, gardener and little leopard. She lives in Jumeirah town and studies at university. They live constant together (Natasha & ShSaeed) and his children visit them so oft, as they would like. He’s a sportsman and she travels with him around the world. She always wears black abayah and headscarf, but she doesn’t cover her face. She doesn’t put on make-up too. They also visit Belarus together and bought a big cottage in near Minsk. After her marriage she didn’t stay in touch with her girlfriends and former classmates, has never called them.

About Alya:
She doesn’t have nanny. Natasha’s mom and cousin help her a lot. ShSaeed loves baby-girl o lot, plays with her, wakes up and becalms Alya, when she weeps. He presented her golden earrings and pendant with diamonds. She wears clothing from Armani, Moschino, Cavalli. His children from his first wife were jealous of baby Alya at first, but now it’s all ok.

And a photo *Natasha's in the middle*

Thanks Ironical for the translation :flowers: We can see that Moza loves her sister Alya, they have many pics together. Alya is also a cute girl :p

A bunch of old pictures of Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum

With his father Sheikh Rashed Bin Saeed
With his youngest brother Sheikh Mohd
With his brothers Hamdan & Mohd
With Sheikh Zayed
With Queen Elizabeth & Prince Charles
With Prince Charles & Diana
Dubai World Cup
Being honored by a medical british school
Godolphin
W/ Emiratis politicians
W/ Prime minister of Pakistan
W/ Gulf Leaders
W/ Arab leaders
Arab Summit
With his nephews Rashid & Ahmed Bin mohd

Is it just me or Hamdan looks alot like his uncle Maktoum specially when he was young & chubby, like here:
Sra FkRee o Ana Fzaa3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
فزاااااع | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
fazza3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
fazza3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Hamdan bored | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
aaaz | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Here a pic of them together
BuSaeed

Nope, it's not just you.. they really have quite nice similarities. I miss the chubby Hamdan.. he looked to good back then! Oh well... :whistling:

Nope, it's not just you.. they really have quite nice similarities. I miss the chubby Hamdan.. he looked to good back then! Oh well... :whistling:
Yeah, now he looks totally different even his attitude changed.

Back
Top Bottom