The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-14-2020, 08:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Nobody heard anything about the 2nd wife Natasha/Aisha so I don't know how we can claim that she is raising her children but then you never know what's really going in the minds of Sheikh Saeed.
If she wasnít with her daughters we would probably hear about it,,
His first wife with all the problems she caused ( and yes they took her children from for what seems to be a good reason) is living in Dubai with no restrictions and does travel. She was last year in Saudi visiting friends.
It does not make sense to me why he suddenly wants to do all this unless she was trying to flee the country with their daughters??

Old 09-14-2020, 09:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
If she wasnít with her daughters we would probably hear about it,,
His first wife with all the problems she caused ( and yes they took her children from for what seems to be a good reason) is living in Dubai with no restrictions and does travel. She was last year in Saudi visiting friends.
It does not make sense to me why he suddenly wants to do all this unless she was trying to flee the country with their daughters??
It's not suddenly it seems like a process 1st Sheikh Saeed divorce them then he takes the children away. He did the same with Suhaila even though she kept her mouth shut and still worship her husband and even left social media for more than a year. Sheikh Saeed took the children gave them to Zeyneb and now it's Zeyneb's turn. Sheikh Saeed's children from the 2nd wife also started spending more time with Moza daughter of Suhaila and Moza even unfollowed/blocked her mother from her Instagram after Sheikh Saeed divorce her. There is hardly any new information about Natasha/Aisha. Zeyneb past a few months hinting on her Instagram that something is wrong so anyone following her will see this coming. Suddenly deleting pictures of Sheikh Saeed and showing her face now. I think she just got scared that once her husband take her children they will never come back so she panicked and made that video now let's see what's happens next. If Sheikh Saeed can treat Suhaila so badly I think Zeyneb is in a very bad position. Suhaila like a nice ex-wife tried to impress her husband with a post praising her ex and Sheikh and fans. Poor girl still trying to be in his good books so he can let her meet the children but then she deleted the post after she got trolled for supporting a man who was so bad to her. All his wife met the same fate. It just Zeyneb made it public kind of like Princess Haya.

Old 09-15-2020, 01:06 AM
Gentry

Sh.Saeed divorced all 3 wives?

Sh.Saeed met his 2nd wife Natasha aliyeva who was a waitress then and fell in love.So,why saeed divorced mrs.natasha?

Sh.zeynab said,"she had no food and water".How is that possible?
Old 09-15-2020, 03:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Sh.Saeed met his 2nd wife Natasha aliyeva who was a waitress then and fell in love.So,why saeed divorced mrs.natasha?
Yes, he divorced them all at different times. Why he divorce only he can say that.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:24 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Yes, he divorced them all at different times. Why he divorce only he can say that.
he divorced Lady.Zeynab..then why he is snatching her and her childrens?He divorced because he wanted to do that..then why he hurts mrs.zeynab?
Old 09-15-2020, 07:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
It's not suddenly it seems like a process 1st Sheikh Saeed divorce them then he takes the children away. He did the same with Suhaila even though she kept her mouth shut and still worship her husband and even left social media for more than a year. Sheikh Saeed took the children gave them to Zeyneb and now it's Zeyneb's turn. Sheikh Saeed's children from the 2nd wife also started spending more time with Moza daughter of Suhaila and Moza even unfollowed/blocked her mother from her Instagram after Sheikh Saeed divorce her. There is hardly any new information about Natasha/Aisha. Zeyneb past a few months hinting on her Instagram that something is wrong so anyone following her will see this coming. Suddenly deleting pictures of Sheikh Saeed and showing her face now. I think she just got scared that once her husband take her children they will never come back so she panicked and made that video now let's see what's happens next. If Sheikh Saeed can treat Suhaila so badly I think Zeyneb is in a very bad position. Suhaila like a nice ex-wife tried to impress her husband with a post praising her ex and Sheikh and fans. Poor girl still trying to be in his good books so he can let her meet the children but then she deleted the post after she got trolled for supporting a man who was so bad to her. All his wife met the same fate. It just Zeyneb made it public kind of like Princess Haya.
I donít think Suhaila is a poor girl, she made a mistake and was trying to make up for it.
A lot of shiekha wives who are foreigners got divorced and raised their children in UAE with no problem they even travel with them.
Children are valuable to both parents Zainab panicked because she thought they would take her babies and I donít blame her but maybe he also panicked because he thought she was running away with his daughters,right?
I donít like to judge a story without hearing all parties itís just not fair.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I donít think Suhaila is a poor girl, she made a mistake and was trying to make up for it.
A lot of shiekha wives who are foreigners got divorced and raised their children in UAE with no problem they even travel with them.
Children are valuable to both parents Zainab panicked because she thought they would take her babies and I donít blame her but maybe he also panicked because he thought she was running away with his daughters,right?
What is Suhaila's mistake? She is an Emirati.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:10 PM
Nobility

Quote:
What is Suhaila's mistake? She is an Emirati.
Iím not sure if I can post it here or not.. but she was caught at the airport ( not drugs)
Old 09-15-2020, 11:50 PM
Gentry

Sh.Saeed married from outside the royal family?Is Suhaila from dubai royal?

Quote:
A lot of shekha wives who are foreigners got divorced and raised their children in UAE with no problem they even travel with them.
If Sh.Saeed was panicked about that, then why he left her without food as she said in her live stream..he can just make something in her passport for a while.There is something hidden which is knowlady Zaynab and Sh.Saaed only
Old 09-16-2020, 06:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
No she is not from any ruling family.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:36 AM
Gentry

Sh.Zaynab And Sh.saeed has 3 childrens together.So all three children are with zaynab?
Old 09-16-2020, 11:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Sh.Zaynab And Sh.saeed has 3 childrens together.So all three children are with zaynab?
Yes, 3 daughters with Zeyneb in total he has 11 children from 3 wives.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
No she is not from any ruling family.
So he didn't marry his first cousin?
Old 09-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Majesty

Apparently at that moment there wasn't any single first cousin in the marriageable age.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
So he didn't marry his first cousin?
No, they are not cousins she is Suhaila Al Hamedi and Sheikh Saeed's both parents are Maktoums and grandchildren of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Hasher Al Maktoum.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Apparently at that moment there wasn't any single first cousin in the marriageable age.
Come on Al Maktoum family is so big if he really wanted to marry a cousin he would have found one.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Yes there was plenty! Starting with shiekha manal and Maitha and many many others he could have married.
But he met Suhaila and married her
Old 09-16-2020, 06:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:

If Sh.Saeed was panicked about that, then why he left her without food as she said in her live stream..he can just make something in her passport for a while.There is something hidden which is knowlady Zaynab and Sh.Saaed only
See I donít believe that part of no food and no water! How did she survive that and how did the 3 daughters under the age of 5 manage?
Something does not add up ! Anyone can say anything I think she might have thought they would take her babies so she did the live stream to raise some concerns if something happens.
I saw shiekh Saeed once in Dubai mall with his second wife he was actually buying her a bag ( shopping with her) he does not act like the rest of his family.

Something really does not add up
Old 09-16-2020, 11:52 PM
Gentry

yeah.Me too.She said "No food or water".In the live video, there was sound of her children.There are small, what about their hunger?.Lady.Zaynab probably do something like HRH Haya who tell to Sh.Jalila father tried to marry to her Sh.Salman of KSA.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:54 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Yes, 3 daughters with Zeyneb in total he has 11 children from 3 wives.
I have an doubt.Does Sh.Saeed give all 3 children to Lady.Zaynab.Then Why he snatching the childrens away?

Tags
maktoum, saeed