Sheikh Majid and Sheikha Hessa Beljafla Current Events 1: October 2014-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picture from Sheikh Majid's wedding where no member from Maktoum family attended but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum son of Late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed is there. Sheikh Mohammed got recognized by the Maktoum family after the death of his father.

https://postimg.cc/w3nRrkbs

While Hessa Beljafla's aunt Reem Beljafla who got married to Sheikh Suhail bin Manaa Al Maktoum had a daughter named Alia last November

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8CStenhv1/?igshid=ma97jkwjyxd5

Little Mohammed is definitely Latifa beljafla's son, Sheikh Rashid might have had a relationship with her in the past. Even though there is age difference Latifa is a very beautiful woman who had children early, got divorced early and looked great. She ran in Sh Hessa circle(sh. Hind sister) and she is from a notable family hence the reason she could keep her son. Little Mohammed refers to her as his Mama and little Roza calls him brother. Don't mind any of hinds talk . After having Mohammed she later got married to another man then had Roza. Now I see why the almaktoum family were against sh. Majid from marrying Hessa, I mean Latifa beljafla always wanted her kids to marry sheikhs and didn't mind them modelling at a young age, she has beautiful daughters expecially hind and maitha. But it's funny how they distance themselves from their mum on social media compared to how they were open before on social media.

Hind has unfollowed her mother. I noticed that many call Latifa Beljafla as umm Mohammed means mother of Mohammed. Latifa Beljafla is not that active on social media and her daughters married have their own lives so they might have distanced themselves from their mother.

Ask.fm
this is hessa's house with majid if you look on her sister reem ask.fm she shows this picture as her home

oh and I think a while back it was reported that Oscar de la renta designeing a dress for a Dubai princess, well reem her sister just confirmed that he also designed hessa's dress and this was around the same time that the article came out

does anyone have a picture of the dress?
Bisa jelaskan apakah reem bekjafla menikahi rashid mrm? Dan saya tidak tahu wajah reem beljafla boleh kasih tahu saya?

Bisa jelaskan apakah reem bekjafla menikahi rashid mrm? Dan saya tidak tahu wajah reem beljafla boleh kasih tahu saya?

Reem Beljafla belum menikah dengan mendiang Sheikh Rashid. Tidak jelas apakah Latifa Beljafla atau orang lain dalam keluarga tersebut memiliki hubungan dengan Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed.

Harap dicatat bahwa ini adalah forum berbahasa Inggris. Anda harus berkomunikasi dalam bahasa Inggris. Selamat datang di TRF.

Translation: Reem Beljafla was not married to the late Sheikh Rashid. It is unclear whether Latifa Beljafla or anyone else in the family has any ties to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed, his son.

Please note that this is an English forum. You must communicate in English. Welcome on TRF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom