The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 04-12-2020, 01:36 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Hessa Beljafla's aunt(her father's sister) recently got married to Sheikh Suhail bin Manaa Al Maktoum.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8mZe17J...=1i0n2xg5eey90

If Sheikh Mohammed has any problems with the beljafla family then how can another girl from the same family married to a member of the Maktoum family. Hessa Beljafla does not have any half-sister named Latifa Beljafla so it's impossible that Sheikh Rashid was secretly married to that sister. Hessa Beljafla half-sister Latifa is the same Roza AlShamsi. Roza is younger than Mohammed bin Rashid and Hessa's mother Latifa and Mohammed AlShamsi are her parents. From the father side, Hessa Beljafla has only one half-sister Sara Beljafla. Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm page that Mohammed is her adopted brother. So the problem of Sheikh Mohammed with Hessa Beljafla is still a mystery.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-13-2020, 03:11 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 312
Sheikh Mohammed does not care or have control over all the almaktoum family members , suhail bi manaa is probably a third or fourth cousin

Sheikh Mohammed only cares about his children and who they marry into, there is a lot of gossip surrounding this family that sheikh Mohammed didn’t feel they were suited for one of his favorite children ( and Majid was a favorite son)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-13-2020, 07:39 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Yes, that what I trying to say there is no problem with the Beljafla family like they have any bad reputation or something else. It is just that Sheikh Mohammed didn't want Sheikh Majid to marry Hessa Beljafla he might have chosen someone else for him and Sheikh Rashid story doesn't make sense. There is no half-sister of Sheikh Rashid's age who can be the mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. For some reason, the Al Maktoum family gave Mohammed to Latifa Beljafla.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-14-2020, 07:18 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Angola
Posts: 5,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
Yes, that what I trying to say there is no problem with the Beljafla family like they have any bad reputation or something else. It is just that Sheikh Mohammed didn't want Sheikh Majid to marry Hessa Beljafla he might have chosen someone else for him and Sheikh Rashid story doesn't make sense. There is no half-sister of Sheikh Rashid's age who can be the mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. For some reason, the Al Maktoum family gave Mohammed to Latifa Beljafla.
This Mohammed is the son of the Son of Sh Mo who died?
And they gave this boy to be raised by this Latifa Beljafla? She is Hessas mum?
Unclear
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-14-2020, 08:15 AM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
This Mohammed is the son of the Son of Sh Mo who died?
And they gave this boy to be raised by this Latifa Beljafla? She is Hessas mum?
Unclear
This is Hessa beljafla's mother Latifa Beljafla

https://instagram.com/beljaflal?igshid=363q3gy0zwfw

This is Latifa Beljafla's daughter and Hessa Beljafla's half-sister Roza Al Shamsi who's name is also Latifa. Both accounts handled by Latifa Beljafla. You can see Mohammed(late Sheikh Rashid's son)with Roza and Latifa Beljafla before Al Maktoum recognized him as Sheikh Rashid's son. There is one picture of Sheikh Hamdan with Mohammed in 2013 in these accounts but they never publicly acknowledge him as a Sheikh.

https://instagram.com/rozaalshamsi?igshid=u1i4lnzbbpki

It's still a mystery why Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind let their 1st grandchild raised by Latifa Beljafla if she is not the biological mother. Hind Beljafla sister of Hessa said in her ask.fm that Mohammed is his adopted brother. The only Beljafla girl who is around Sheikh Rashid age is Reem Beljafla and Hind Beljafla Sisters of Hessa Beljafla. Latifa beljafla is a friend of Hassa bint Maktoum sister of Sheikha Hind and Mother -in- law of Sheikh Hamdan.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-14-2020, 08:43 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
This is Hessa beljafla's mother Latifa Beljafla

https://instagram.com/beljaflal?igshid=363q3gy0zwfw

This is Latifa Beljafla's daughter and Hessa Beljafla's half-sister Roza Al Shamsi who's name is also Latifa. Both accounts handled by Latifa Beljafla. You can see Mohammed(late Sheikh Rashid's son)with Roza and Latifa Beljafla before Al Maktoum recognized him as Sheikh Rashid's son. There is one picture of Sheikh Hamdan with Mohammed in 2013 in these accounts but they never publicly acknowledge him as a Sheikh.

https://instagram.com/rozaalshamsi?igshid=u1i4lnzbbpki

It's still a mystery why Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Hind let their 1st grandchild raised by Latifa Beljafla if she is not the biological mother. Hind Beljafla sister of Hessa said in her ask.fm that Mohammed is his adopted brother. The only Beljafla girl who is around Sheikh Rashid age is Reem Beljafla and Hind Beljafla Sisters of Hessa Beljafla. Latifa beljafla is a friend of Hassa bint Maktoum sister of Sheikha Hind and Mother -in- law of Sheikh Hamdan.
Itís no mystery, Latifa biljaflaj was in the good circle of sheikh Mohammed ( most of their wealth came from him) . Sheikh Rashid son was not going to be recognized if sheikh Rashid lived and married,
Latifa lost sheikh Mohammed support when she pushed her daughter to marry Sheikh Majid ( who lost a lot also as result to this marriage)
Sheikh Mohammed wanted a lot more for Majid.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 04-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
Itís no mystery, Latifa biljaflaj was in the good circle of sheikh Mohammed ( most of their wealth came from him) . Sheikh Rashid son was not going to be recognized if sheikh Rashid lived and married,
Latifa lost sheikh Mohammed support when she pushed her daughter to marry Sheikh Majid ( who lost a lot also as result to this marriage)
Sheikh Mohammed wanted a lot more for Majid.
So what you mean Latifa Beljafla is the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed? Because in this thread someone saying that Hessa Beljafla's half-sister is the mother of Mohammed and if we believe what Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm there is no half-sister named Latifa Beljafla only Latifa/Roza Al Shamsi who is younger than Mohammed.

That's right if Sheikh Rashid alive today then Mohammed would have been living with Latifa Beljafla as a secret child of Sheikh Rashid. I don't see anyone from Al Maktoum family except Hassa bint Maktoum(Sheikha Hind sister) replying or following Latifa Beljafla. I must say this is interesting 😜
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 04-15-2020, 07:42 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasya View Post
So what you mean Latifa Beljafla is the biological mother of Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed? Because in this thread someone saying that Hessa Beljafla's half-sister is the mother of Mohammed and if we believe what Hind Beljafla said in her ask.fm there is no half-sister named Latifa Beljafla only Latifa/Roza Al Shamsi who is younger than Mohammed.

That's right if Sheikh Rashid alive today then Mohammed would have been living with Latifa Beljafla as a secret child of Sheikh Rashid. I don't see anyone from Al Maktoum family except Hassa bint Maktoum(Sheikha Hind sister) replying or following Latifa Beljafla. I must say this is interesting 😜
No I donít think anyone from albiljafla family is a biological mother to the boy ( but you never know). But Latifa was very close to the family so they would trust her to raise the boy
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 04-15-2020, 12:26 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Angola
Posts: 5,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
No I donít think anyone from albiljafla family is a biological mother to the boy ( but you never know). But Latifa was very close to the family so they would trust her to raise the boy
But if none of this family is the biological mother,, then who is the mother? And why they don't let her raise her kid?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 04-15-2020, 07:48 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manamah, Bahrain
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
But if none of this family is the biological mother,, then who is the mother? And why they don't let her raise her kid?
Any answer to that would speculation and guessing
Maybe the mother was given a choice to raise the child in uae and she refused
Maybe the mother did not want the child and threw him at his father
Maybe she died at childbirth
Maybe there was a problem and the child was taking from her
Maybe she wanted what she thought was best for the baby

I can go on with so many scenarios but no one can know the truth but them.

I truly donít believe a story has one view or two, and any view can change in time
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 02-25-2021, 05:50 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Picture of Hessa Beljafla she looks like her sister Maitha

https://postimg.cc/qz6twKc6
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-27-2021, 05:40 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Picture from Sheikh Majid's wedding where no member from Maktoum family attended but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum son of Late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed is there. Sheikh Mohammed got recognized by the Maktoum family after the death of his father.

https://postimg.cc/w3nRrkbs

While Hessa Beljafla's aunt Reem Beljafla who got married to Sheikh Suhail bin Manaa Al Maktoum had a daughter named Alia last November

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8CSten...d=ma97jkwjyxd5
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 05-19-2021, 03:46 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Father of Beljafla girls Reem, Hind, Hessa, Sarah, Maitha.

https://postimg.cc/bGspmMmV

With his nephew Salem

https://postimg.cc/hh9gZV0n

Yesterday was Sarah Beljafla's wedding to a man from the Al Tayer family
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 05-23-2021, 02:04 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 4
Little Mohammed is definitely Latifa beljafla's son, Sheikh Rashid might have had a relationship with her in the past. Even though there is age difference Latifa is a very beautiful woman who had children early, got divorced early and looked great. She ran in Sh Hessa circle(sh. Hind sister) and she is from a notable family hence the reason she could keep her son. Little Mohammed refers to her as his Mama and little Roza calls him brother. Don't mind any of hinds talk . After having Mohammed she later got married to another man then had Roza. Now I see why the almaktoum family were against sh. Majid from marrying Hessa, I mean Latifa beljafla always wanted her kids to marry sheikhs and didn't mind them modelling at a young age, she has beautiful daughters expecially hind and maitha. But it's funny how they distance themselves from their mum on social media compared to how they were open before on social media.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 05-24-2021, 03:59 PM
Lasya's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Dubai, India
Posts: 601
Hind has unfollowed her mother. I noticed that many call Latifa Beljafla as umm Mohammed means mother of Mohammed. Latifa Beljafla is not that active on social media and her daughters married have their own lives so they might have distanced themselves from their mother.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sheikh majid, sheikha hessa beljafla


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bahrain: HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha Current Events (October 2009 -) dazzling Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States 75 08-31-2020 04:15 PM
Sheikh Majid & Hessa Beljafla's engagement: January 2014 dazzling Ruling Family of Dubai 132 10-22-2014 03:32 PM
Bahrain: Baby Girl for HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha - July 16, 2010 xavi83 Royal and Ruling Families of the Gulf States 13 07-19-2010 08:34 AM
Sheikh Nasser of Bahrain & Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohd Al Maktoum - Sep28 & Oct 2,2009 dazzling Royal Weddings 113 11-08-2009 04:57 AM




Popular Tags
18th birthday abdullah ii albert prince consort all tags archie mountbatten-windsor asia asian austria braganza british royal family cadwallader camilla castile charles colorblindness congo coronation danish royal family de la cerda denmark dubai expo duchess of kent duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex gemstones genetics guzman harry and meghan henry viii history japan japanese imperial family japan history jordan royal family king edward iii king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander liechtenstein lili mountbatten-windsor list of rulers louis mountbatten maria ii medical monarchist movements monarchists mongolia nara period noble families norway crown princely couple official visit orleans-braganza pedro ii politics portugal prince andrew prince charles prince harry prince of wales prince of wales in jordan queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima queen victoria samurai spanish royal family state visit tokugawa uae


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises
×