Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible for him to love three women at the same time?:ermm:

that's simple dr...
the 1st...by following protocols...2nd: respecting his dad's wish..3rd: satisfying his own wish.....

he does need to love all of them...he can love only his 'my queen':ROFLMAO:....but if i'm not wrong according to the holy book...he has to treat and respect them equally....

Someone plz correct me if i'm wrong...:ermm:

Lol I think you have to wait long for an invitation, he must be a very busy man with three ladies (I always say to my dad that my future husband is gonna have a hard life with me..don't wanna imagine how's life is with three girls) ...why not stand your lady and invite him?! :D

the worst thing is that according to the holy book...he has to treat them all equal....:ermm:
no wonder y he became soo skinny...LOL:whistling::whistling:

the girl Lina-Adji's is a splendid super beauty so, yeah I think she could be a good match for Hamdan. sh mohammed's first love is a moroccan, she's respected in that royal circle, sh sheikha treats her sweet, she's been on a yacht party with Sh Hamdan - she's waaay ahead, girls. :D

anyway, i don't wanna gossip - i care for Hamdan very much. just, i dunno why they can't be together. correct me pls - if she's not a princess, sh mohammed's 1st love is also not a princess. if she's christian & foreign, sh mohammed's wife is also a christian & foreign. if she is poor, coz a sheikh married a maid. & she has good traits - helping poor people, she doesn't know that he was a prince. she sounds like Cinderella.

i also hope Sh Sheikha is happy. may Allah SWT fate her with a handsome, loving, nice man. someone like Sergey Brin!

Last edited:
To be honest, I shouldn't wonder if his 'queen' is already well-known in the public and maybe there are a few pics of her available, coz you know nothing is as it seems.;)

To be honest, I shouldn't wonder if his 'queen' is already well-known in the public and maybe there are a few pics of her available, coz you know nothing is as it seems.;)

I guess only Hamdan can ans this question:ermm::ermm::ermm:

the girl Lina-Adji's is a splendid super beauty so, yeah I think she could be a good match for Hamdan. sh mohammed's first love is a moroccan, she's respected in that royal circle, sh sheikha treats her sweet, she's been on a yacht party with Sh Hamdan - she's waaay ahead, girls. :D

anyway, i don't wanna gossip - i care for Hamdan very much. just, i dunno why they can't be together. correct me pls - if she's not a princess, sh mohammed's 1st love is also not a princess. if she's christian & foreign, sh mohammed's wife is also a christian & foreign. if she is poor, coz a sheikh married a maid. & she has good traits - helping poor people, she doesn't know that he was a prince. she sounds like Cinderella.

i also hope Sh Sheikha is happy. may Allah SWT fate her with a handsome, loving, nice man. someone like Sergey Brin! i'd love to see him myself.
:D I didnt get your point. What Lina has to do with that :ermm:

didn't u girls had a Hamdan hunting thing. & of all girls here - Lina is the one that's maybe closest to get to know him. she's so much better coz Hamdan wouldn't even know me, but he could've known her. people fall in love with people they personally meet - living & breathing close to them.

Last edited:
didn't u girls had a Hamdan hunting thing. & of all girls here - Lina is the one that's maybe closest to get to know him. she's so much better coz Hamdan wouldn't even know me, but he could've known her. people fall in love with people they personally meet - living & breathing close to them.

oh NOW I understand lol :) thanks for explaining haha

Need to know about 10 Muslim dating rules? Dating can be very complicated, whether you are dating someone from the same religion or not. Here are 10 Muslim dating rules that you should be aware of.
Remember that dating is only supposed to occur between spouses. A traditional Muslim dating rule is that dating is not intended for fun or new experiences for adolescents. The only time dating is deemed acceptable is when the person is ready to find a spouse.
Seek the approval of parents. One of the most important Muslim dating rules to be aware of is that both of the families need to meet with one another. Be prepared to discuss everything from religion to children to income before the parents can decide if this will be an appropriate marriage.
Meet in a chaperoned setting at all times. It is a very common practice for young Muslim men and women to see each other only in a situation where they are being chaperoned by adults.
Be prepared for an early engagement. Since one of the Muslim dating rules is that dating should not occur prior to marriage, it is common for a man and woman to get engaged right away if they are interested in one another. They will spend the time during their engagement and marriage getting to know each other.
Determine the best way to meet someone. In traditional Muslim dating, families will arrange for their child to meet potential suitors. Nowadays, Muslim dating websites can be a good option because they allow you to talk to one another before ever meeting.
Avoid physical temptations. Whether you are following traditional or modern Muslim dating rules, it is never considered acceptable for someone who follows this religion to have sex prior to marriage. To ensure that this Muslim dating rule is easy to follow, avoid kissing and touching to prevent the desire to have sex.
Remember that family must always accompany you for the first date. Even families who do not choose to continue supervision of their son and daughter during the dating process often will come the first time the couple meets. This even applies to modern online dating.
Choose the appropriate age to begin dating. Due to Muslim dating rules which prevent dating for fun, this is often not during high school.
Learn your family’s rules for dating. In traditional Muslim dating, there are many rules that need to be followed. More Muslim families are coming to accept more modern rules for dating.
Find out how your family feels about dating outside of your religion. Although dating someone of the same religion is one of the Muslim dating rules most abide by, some families will be accepting of dating outside the religion. Other families may see this as a reason to shun their son or daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE]

Please do not misunderstand me, but I have heard (and I do live here in Dubai) that Sheikh Hamdan is quite more interessted in natural, sportive girls if it is for long term relation. We all know that we donot know where love goes, but anyway, this is more his type of girl.

And to be honest, I am not sure if I wanna be on one of these yacht clubs. We all know what is going on there. Especially the Royal, because they are known and because they are rich organize these parties. The girls who are invited are more seen as girls to have some entertainment with :whistling:And do you wanna be one of these??? I won't!!!

thinking good thoughts, his sister sh sheikha treats her sweetly. so as i said, she's in their circle. maybe she is very attractive & modern, but i've seen Zoe Grigorakos in revealing dresses too. & she is very very married to Sh Mohammed.

anyway, the yacht thing could border on blasphemy - i hope my muslim brothers are not like that. i've never even heard that being done by the jewish Sergey Brin! & yeah i know about the muslim dating laws. actually i'm conservative, i don't even date. for me just be friends & if you love her you send a delegation to her parents. period. that's why i wish Sh Hamdan likes someone like Reem Al Hashemi bcoz I don't wanna be soooo weird in this modern world!

so yeah... help! although i know these girls are hotter. gulfnews even praises them on the Prophet's birthday! But... well.. at least if you prefer these super beauties than hijabis, let your ladies meet foreign guys. we'll have more reverts! it'd be nice.

Last edited:
beautiful or not...
HOT or not...
I guess he deserves someone very nice n sweet who'll keep him happy....coz he simply deserves it....:)

Dear Sofness,
with all due respect , but why do I feel like you're "promoting" Lina adji and reem al ???? I'm not really sure of the purpose behind giving out full name of girls ( reem al ?) on a public forum where people usually very protective of their identities unless you're one of these girls? I'm sure if not all the majority of us us screen names for the purpose of protecting our identities. I find it a bit weird that you volunteered to suggest Lina in particular as good candidate to date sh. Hamdan based on things that I don't think its the kind of attributes hamdan or any Muslim man would want in his future wife. Btw sh. Sheikha (hamdan's sis) is such a sweetheart and treats EVERYONE nicely.

Toodles!

Dear Sofness,
I find it a bit weird that you volunteered to suggest Lina in particular as good candidate to date sh. Hamdan

:sad: the girls were joking around about being his wife. so i dunno, i just thought that of all girls here - she's the one that has met him personally & has twittered Sh Sheikha. i worry if Lina feels hurt. so i'm sorry i said her name. i said reem coz i like to see her, i think she's gorgeous even in hijab.

sorry everyone. if i ever hurt, pls forgive me. TQ

Last edited:
who is reem al??? :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
You possibly mean Reem Ibrahim Al Hashemi. She is the Minister of State.
I also think she is radiant.

This is all horrible speculation. Give the guy a break, for goodness sake.

Posts discussing whether or not Sheikh Hamdan has gotten married have been deleted. When Sheikh Hamdan marries, there will be an official ceremony & confirmation. Till then, any speculation posts about him getting married will be deleted.

okay so now theres a new candidate .haha very cute. anyhow i have a question concerning the new poem /song "marat sana" it felt as if he was talking about some girl and their akward relationship. i dunno but i think he is on the waiting mode while she is making up her mind. and the reason i'm thinking of this is it been so long since we heard of the engagement but yet no wedding. so i really don't know but what do u guys think , is it an ordinary poem of hamadan or its a message to one of your candidates?

well the poem is not that new alot of other poems came out after this... as for his engagment well his sister Shiekha stated that "they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed "
sometimes the meaning of the poem does not meet our understanding to what he thought off the moment he wrote it...so to me i dont think he is in an akward relationship or waiting for her to make up her mind :)

well the poem is not that new alot of other poems came out after this... as for his engagment well his sister Shiekha stated that "they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed "
sometimes the meaning of the poem does not meet our understanding to what he thought off the moment he wrote it...so to me i dont think he is in an akward relationship or waiting for her to make up her mind :)
mmm you could be right. but where did his sister state that their still engaged? i hope you won't say facebook or twitter!! lool

Thats funny cause before that, Maryam answered some girls & said he's single. And now, Shaikha said he's engaged to his cousin 2 years. But, i still think he's engaged with his cousin but for more than 2 years :D

I´m not sure but i could imagine that he can be engaged and single at the same time.... he is just promised to that girl and as they don´t have a close contact as a western couple would have (due to traditions) it´s not like he was in a relationship... he´s single till he will marry

islam has nothing to do with long or short engagments!
but usually in the arab world engagments dnt take a long time especialy if the groom and bride (old enough to get married) are related and bfor any1 jumps to say latifa it varies from one to other and from family to family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom