Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not only Maktoum who distances himself from Maryam bint Butti. Maryam bint Butti also distances herself from Maktoum like the have no relationship at all. May be they are waiting to get married and then show affection. Maybe.

It is not only Maktoum who distances himself from Maryam bint Butti. Maryam bint Butti also distances herself from Maktoum like the have no relationship at all. May be they are waiting to get married and then show affection. Maybe.

They're engaged?

Dear All,
Please note that all posts regarding Sheikh Hamdan & his former fiancé Sheikh Sheikha`s re-engagement have been deleted as speculative. Kindly stay on topic & REMEMBER that unsubstantiated "gossip" has no place on the Royal Forums

Thank you.

Was there a discussion about his engagement with his cousin here? I am not subscribed to the thread so I don't know.

:previous:
Things are different in this part of the world where men usually marry at the beginning of their twenties and some even younger. Compare to his brothers and cousins, Sheikh Hamdan is very late in marriage and so far does not seem interested in it.

Most men and women marry at least before they turn 30. He is 37, will be 38 soon. It is too late to start a family now. When his son turns 20, he will be 60? At 60 most men have grand children.

I can't believe he is not married. My best guess is he is already married, but we don't know of that because she might not be the official wife. If he does marry his cousin then she is the official wife and that is why we will know about it.

I don't think him or Maktoum should be pushed into marrying cousins or anyone else.
If they wish to remain single then they should be left alone.

I don't think anybody is pushed to marry someone they don't want to. Hamdan was engaged almost 8 years ago. If he had the choice to delay his marriage or break his engagement back then, then that is very telling that he does have the choice to marry when and whom.

Last edited:
Especially for a man, who remains fertile throughout his life.

Its never too late to marry.

Keeping in mind that the son of his official wife might be the potential next crown prince of Dubai, he will be marrying a bit too late. He will not have the chance to groom him well for that position. The son will be too young when Hamdan is fit and healthy. Hamdan will be too old when the son reaches the right age for grooming.
That is of course possible only IF Hamdan treats his official wife and children with the respect they deserve to be treated. Everybody thinks Hamdan is a victim because he is under pressure to marry a cousin. They don't realize the cousin is the real victim.

Last edited:
it is never too late to love or to marry. I would hate for anyone to think it is "too late" for them to find happiness. Let him be.

Everybody thinks Hamdan is a victim because he is under pressure to marry a cousin. They don't realize the cousin is the real victim.

Well, maybe I missed something but why do you see it that way?

Keeping in mind that the son of his official wife might be the potential next crown prince of Dubai, he will be marrying a bit too late. He will not have the chance to groom him well for that position. The son will be too young when Hamdan is fit and healthy. Hamdan will be too old when the son reaches the right age for grooming.
That is of course possible only IF Hamdan treats his official wife and children with the respect they deserve to be treated. Everybody thinks Hamdan is a victim because he is under pressure to marry a cousin. They don't realize the cousin is the real victim.

What are you talking about?

Well, maybe I missed something but why do you see it that way?

(I think the Moderator warned some girls not to discuss the cousin here because it's not confirmed whether he is marrying her or not. I honestly don't know what they discussed and why they got the warning. I don't know whether I am violating any rules. I will answer your question anyways. Hopefully I won't get a warning)

Nothing really. It just annoys me when girls here make it seem like the cousin is a villan and Hamdan is some poor victim because he's forced to marry her. Hamdan is a 37 year old man, he knows what he is doing.

I said this in a previous post, I will say again. I don't think anybody is pushed to marry someone they don't want to. Hamdan was engaged almost 8 years ago. If he had the choice to delay his marriage or break his engagement back then, then that is very telling that he does have the choice to marry when and whom.
I would like to believe the cousin has a choice too. But if we are to believe that Hamdan doesn't have a choice, then what makes these girls think that the poor girl has a choice? Also, if Hamdan doesn't like one wife, it's not a big deal because he can have others of his choice. The poor girl will have only one husband.

Also, if he was engaged to her back in 2008 and is marrying her now, then he has already put her through quite a lot. Between 2008 and 2019, he probably has married others and has children with them. While her life was at a standstill. I can only imagine what he will put her through after marriage. That makes her the victim in my opinion. Of course this is all speculation and I could be totally wrong. For the girls sake I hope I am totally wrong and I hope she will have a happy married life.

What are you talking about?

Obsessivelizzy, the reason moderators delete comments is because girls like you keep asking the same thing over and over. You saw that the poster above had asked me the same question. Was it really necessary for you to quote me and ask again?

Last edited:
Of course this is all speculation and I could be totally wrong.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. But its like you said: this is all speculation. Let's wait and see what really happens. Currently nobody is forced to marry.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. But its like you said: this is all speculation. Let's wait and see what really happens. Currently nobody is forced to marry.

No problem!
Just to clarify, I was saying that my thoughts about the cousin being a victim was completely based on my own assumptions and speculations. And I was hoping I was totally wrong about that.

As for Hamdan's marrage rumors with his cousin. Yes, I think that is speculation too and yes, like you say we will wait and see.

PS: Do you know anything about Hamdan's house? I posted a pic in the other thread.

Does sheikh hamdan has to marry with one of his relatives? Maybe that's why he is still single

Does sheikh hamdan has to marry with one of his relatives? Maybe that's why he is still single

Weren't you hoping he marries his relative Majida Maktoum?

Last edited:
Yes i hope but someone answer if he will marry with relative he was married with shaikha so i ask this question

Yes i hope but someone answer if he will marry with relative he was married with shaikha so i ask this question

Is sheikha The only cousin he's been paired with? Or are there others?

What is the rules to married Prince Fazza if you are American..

If your Mexican American From California San Diego and would to marry prince Fazza and wish to meet him what I need to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom