Sheikh Hamdan: Future wife, wedding etc.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear miha...

Sorry but I don't agree with you... bcoz a romantic a REAL man does not challenge women... this is not what men should do. In fact he is a stalker and a criminal... please let it be... the only thing he does is missusing his power for such bull****. he is already with the women he is worthed... a nasty evil b.... but let us all together sh.. and sh.. and sh.. .... till we have finally a huge turd.
and by god.. when the time comes he will pay the price I SWEAR IT BY MY HONOR

Desideria? What's this?

i'm sorry but you dont make sence in what your saying challenge women to what? a duel? a race ? a what??
a stalker and a criminal are two very strong words to go accuesing some1 of them (any1 for that matter) i have worked with him for a couple of years now and seen no evidence of such sick behavier...
i dont think he is missusing his power and where on earth did you meet his woman no1 sertanly has ...
dont throught words at ppl just bcoz you dont like them..
and if you have any evidence to what your saying you would have been to your countries court faster than you can say Hamdan!!

oh and blauerengel shiekhs do get punished for thier crims in U.A.E just bcoz you dont see them does not mean it doesnt happen.. also if every girl that jumps up to say "he was this and did that and we take her word for it" well we would have no space in jail for shiekh!!!

You have worked with him?

Whether trolling or not I think we can all agree that the future wife of Sheikh Hamdan isn't going to have to get a part time job to support her clothing or household budget. And it's unlikely that he's going to be pouring over her bills querying things or managing her money personally.

Whether trolling or not I think we can all agree that the future wife of Sheikh Hamdan isn't going to have to get a part time job to support her clothing or household budget. And it's unlikely that he's going to be pouring over her bills querying things or managing her money personally.

So what do you think he’ll be like? He seems like a “calm man”.

Of course not. I find it hard to imagine that anyone would think that she would be in want of money... but then again, one does read very strange things.

How will Fazzas wife be treated? Will she be treated with respect or mistreated like Latifa?

prince hamdan

can a prince of dubai (Esp hamdan) marry a hindu woman maybe not as first but can he ?:eek:

AFAIK, Indian actor Sharukh Khan is a Muslim and his wife Gauri - a Hindu.

But I highly doubt Prince Hamdan would be allowed to marry a Hindu woman, even as a minor wife.

AFAIK, Indian actor Sharukh Khan is a Muslim and his wife Gauri - a Hindu.

But I highly doubt Prince Hamdan would be allowed to marry a Hindu woman, even as a minor wife.

If she converts to Islam than maybe...

The conversion to a book religion is sufficient enough. No need to become muslim.
That's true from a religious point of view, but I highly doubt that the future ruler of Dubai would be allowed to choose anything else than a lady from a high-ranking Muslim family for his first wife.

Yeah. Like his engagement to his relative Sheikha Sheikha a few years ago which ended for some reason.

The conversion to a book religion is sufficient enough. No need to become muslim.

iman will the royal family even accept a hindu woman despite of conversion or accepting islam ? ( still she a loner there right? ) and why should she convert why don't they accept a (junior wife ) the way she is , because senior wife plays the major role in all political or family matters right ? :ermm:

and why should she convert

A Muslim man is allowed to marry a woman from the three monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Sabians), but is forbidden to marry someone outside these faiths without her converting.
A Muslim woman is only allowed to marry a Muslim man.

iman will the royal family even accept a hindu woman despite of conversion or accepting islam ? ( still she a loner there right? ) and why should she convert why don't they accept a (junior wife ) the way she is , because senior wife plays the major role in all political or family matters right ? :ermm:

I think He will be satisfied with only one wife as he is a loyal person, i think its not obligatory for his wife to be emirati , but what so ever he will for is enough.

A Muslim man is allowed to marry a woman from the three monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Sabians), but is forbidden to marry someone outside these faiths without her converting.
A Muslim woman is only allowed to marry a Muslim man.

But here in india and usa muslim men (rich and well to do ) marry hindu women just the way they are without asking them to convert and all . They live in harmony with their cultures then why not prince dubai ?

But here in india and usa muslim men (rich and well to do ) marry hindu women just the way they are without asking them to convert and all . They live in harmony with their cultures then why not prince dubai ?
Because he's a prince and a future ruler. In the same vein I highly doubt that it'd be possible for any of the heirs to the thrones of Europe to marry a Muslim within the foreseeable future.
All my opinions of course (and I'm neither a UAE citizen nor a Muslim so please correct me if I'm wrong) but I have a hard time seeing it happen.

Last edited:

Exactly; even the famous Mughal Emperor Akbar had a Hindu wife.

Exactly; even the famous Mughal Emperor Akbar had a Hindu wife.

Absolutely , infact she was not any normal wife he had, she was mary of the age and mother of next mughal emperor jahangir and even though he married her quite late she had all authorities like senior queen in empire And legend says it that he loved her the most due to her kindness and bravery .When such a great king whose story dates back to 300-400years old did it why not dubai royalties ?

:previous:
Emperor Akbar married Mariam-uz-Zamani under different circumstances. The Mughals were trying to tighten their domination over India.

:previous:
Emperor Akbar married Mariam-uz-Zamani under different circumstances. The Mughals were trying to tighten their domination over India.

It was only for the region of amer . But it doesn't mean they have to do all this . Build temples etc and more over the point is when in quran it is forbidden to marry hindu woman without conversion then why did such a devout muslim marry her allow her to build temple in his palace and do all hindu prayers (he was the most powerful during those days there was no need for him to do all that) so does that mean he violated all rules of marriage in islam just for dominance ?

It was only for the region of amer . But it doesn't mean they have to do all this . Build temples etc and more over the point is when in quran it is forbidden to marry hindu woman without conversion then why did such a devout muslim marry her allow her to build temple in his palace and do all hindu prayers (he was the most powerful during those days there was no need for him to do all that) so does that mean he violated all rules of marriage in islam just for dominance ?
Veering off the topic ... Following Genghis Khan's Yassa, the Mughals were supposed to be tolerant of religious beliefs in the conquered territory. They also shied away from demolition of temples as such actions could provoke a rebellion.

Emperor Akbar's happy marriage to a Hindu woman was an exception to the rule. The Dubai royal family is far more conservative than the Mughals.

Veering off the topic ... Following Genghis Khan's Yassa, the Mughals were supposed to be tolerant of religious beliefs in the conquered territory. They also shied away from demolition of temples as such actions could provoke a rebellion.

Emperor Akbar's happy marriage to a Hindu woman was an exception to the rule. The Dubai royal family is far more conservative than the Mughals.

So technically, they are all modern but cannot tolerate a inter religion marriage . Cool . They have their own definition for modernism than rest of the world . Cool . Sorry for quoting this but it is slightly (maybe a lot ) irritating when they say ( I have read this thread's before messages) that a hindu woman is not acceptable or not good for nation's future . I mean seriously?! This is so weird how can religion of woman effect when someone (entire nation) calls themselves modern and open minded . See I know inter religion marriage is not a promise for modernism but it is important to accept a human just the way they are . Religion is a way of living , it profess good in people and for them, but it should never become boundary . Humanity and kindness is what is very important for first lady (princess or woman who holds that position) never religion. :)

When I suggested that Hamdan should marry Rania's daughter Iman, a couple of members didn't agree with me because they thought Iman is from a very liberal family and she won't marry Hamdan because Emiratis are more conservative or whatever.
I felt those opinions were very prejudiced, but whatever...

Anyways, I found a nice Emirati girl for Hamdan. I don't know who she is.

You can find her here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6MrWTBdhB/
She is on the right side of the ruler of Abu Dhabi. I don't know his name either.
I am guessing she is his daughter.

PS: I know that pic is not clear. I saw a better picture of her yesterday, but I was busy so I couldn't post here. Today, I can't seem to find that pic.

Last edited:
When I suggested that Hamdan should marry Rania's daughter Iman, a couple of members didn't agree with me because they thought Iman is from a very liberal family and she won't marry Hamdan because Emiratis are more conservative or whatever.

You can find her here.
She is on the right side of the ruler of Abu Dhabi. I don't know his name either.

PS: I know that pic is not clear. I saw a better picture of her yesterday, but I was busy so I couldn't post here. Today, I can't seem to find that pic.

This is a close up picture - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6QvNiFX2f/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rkgbdkmux6b3

You can find her here.

She is the granddaughter of HHS Mohammed bin zayed. She is hardly 12 to 15. He takes her with him usually on such occaisions. Even the one on left is there . she is very young.

She is the granddaughter of HHS Mohammed bin zayed. She is hardly 12 to 15. He takes her with him usually on such occaisions. Even the one on left is there . she is very young.

There are two girls in the picture. The one on the left might be 12 but the other girl seems older. She is simple and still very pretty. But yeah, even if she is older than the other girl standing there, she can't be more than 20. That is young..

Well, I am not a good matchmaker then. I was thinking, if Hamdan married her, then I may have some great matchmaking talent. I could take up matchmaking as a profession, esp for the royals.;)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom