Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 2: Sep 2011 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veru cute!!! His mother's nose, this boy will grow up and become his uncle Ali version. :) Thanks Xavi.

I hope, he becomes a version of himself with a strong, worthy, emphatic, self-conscious and righteous character. He should not to be a copy of someone else. Because a copy is a copy and not better than the original. But he should be the best and a light for the future of the UAE. :) Just an personal opinion.

I hope, he becomes a version of himself with a strong, worthy, emphatic, self-conscious and righteous character. He should not to be a copy of someone else. Because a copy is a copy and not better than the original. But he should be the best and a light for the future of the UAE. :) Just an personal opinion.

haha agree ,, Nice good opinion :)

Yes, but I meant his uncle's look. He is really close to his Mother's family type :flowers:

http://theprincesslettersproject.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/princess-haya-2.jpg

Attachments

• sheikh13500732241 - Copy.png
    sheikh13500732241 - Copy.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 565
BTW: Because of the enthusiasm for Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed we all should not forget that our discussion belongs to be the thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/websites-links-fanart-and-videos-11853-21.html or http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/sheikh-mohammeds-children-7-june-2011-a-31351-29.html Which one is the correct thread, really, I don´t know. I argue for the latter. But if I´m right in general, we should to move to the right thread for more discussions. Thanks!

Last edited:
No, this should be posted in the Ruling Family's Picture Thread. And no dear It's a comparison what I posted not a fanart! :flowers:
Maybe you are right. For me it belongs the the "Sheikh Mohammeds children thread". Ever I´m unsure with classification of cross-cutting issues. But I don´t want to make the moderators "angry" early in the year. :flowers:

I think she meant a copy of features not character:flowers:

Also he don´t should be a copy of someone´s features. He should be unique. That´s my wish. ;)

Last edited:

She is very, very cute. Like the number 5 picture.......Thanks for sharing sheikah.

You’re welcome Dear ,, YES meee too loved it very much NO,5 :wub: ,, her Brothers looks very Nice too :in_love: .

:flowers: AlJalila :wub: looks nice. She can feel safe in the circle of some bigger brothers......great picture! Thanks again. Which of her brothers you like most? (perhaps superfluous to ask)

Last edited:
Yes mostly is posted before :flowers:, dear Deena you have to check threads before posting, its better so no happen double and your posts being deleted. :flowers: Thanks very nice pictures for the little sheikha!! Most cute one is the 5th :p

Yes mostly is posted before :flowers:, dear Deena you have to check threads before posting, its better so no happen double and your posts being deleted. :flowers: Thanks very nice pictures for the little sheikha!!

Good pictures you like to see more often .....

Actually she meant both. :cool: She said I want to be My mother's modern version, something from that meaning in precise.

Masha'Aallah Sheikh Zayed is really cute!
He has the facial bone structure of his mom though :p
More to his uncle Ali. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That is indeed a rare picture of the Sheikh.
Its great seeing the Sheikh's congratulating and meeting with the national team after the win. Gives them a lot support IMO.

Video

Nice picture of the Sheikh when he was young thanks Deena

Thats really nice! The idea with the picture as a gift for Sheikh Mo is great. Thanks for sharing.

priceless:)
it's really nice to see Sheikh Mohmmed in such lovely photo...sure he remember those days with big smile.

UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum attended an endurance race held at the Dubai International Endurance City in Sieh Al Salam on 31th January. The 102km race also saw the presence of Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Sheikha Futaim bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum participated in the race in the presence of her sister Sheikha Mariam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Other participants in the race were Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma AL Maktoum , Sheikh Rashid bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum , Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Khalifa Al Maktoum, Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Sheikh Hasher bin Mohammed bin Thani Juma Al Maktoum and Sheikh Abdullah bin Faisal Al Qasimi. Ghanim Saeed Al Owasi won the race.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom