Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she got a beautiful hair Sheikha AL jalila:)

Last edited by a moderator:
All recent posts of Princess Haya & Sheikha AlJalila attending an event has been moved to the
Dubai World Cup
Thread

Princess Haya Inaugurates 9th DIHAD Conference1 April 2012

DUBAI - Under the patronage of HH Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development Conference and Exhibition (DIHAD) was inaugurated today by UN Messenger of Peace and Chairperson of the International Humanitarian City HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Princess Haya Inaugurates 9th DIHAD Conference

Pic:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Great to see her active again :D she is beautiful :D

Indeed....good to see her again.
I don't like her new hair color.

Very Nice article & Picture , I Like Her in This Thoub Very Much Looks So Nice On Her That She Wore It Before Salma Did Mention That ;) , Princess Haya Looks Beautiful Indeed , Thank You Salma :flowers:

She looks beautiful and less tired than DWC,
I know what Um Ali refers to..
:ermm: But I'm kinda curious about the meaning of the word: Tkiyet

Thank`s Xavi ! Princess Haya look very radiant and very beautiful , her hair first time this beautiful too . Sometimes is not nice:flowers:
I think she concentrating on this dress too much.

I think she concentrating on this dress too much.

She is wonderful and the dress is very good here. Since she is a mother, I have noticed with pleasure that she dresses more conservative and traditional. I like this.

Very Nice Picture She Looks Beautiful as always , Thank you for posting xavi83 :flowers:
...I'm kinda curious about the meaning of the word: Tkiyet
Dear Tkiyet means hospice Or Poor House , It’s a Charity Foundation & Princess Haya She Gave That Name Of Foundation That Tkiyet Um Ali Because Of Queen Aliah her Mother She Was Dreamed To Make Chairty Foundation So Princess Haya Made to her mother This Foundation and Gave it That Name That Means Mother Of Ali Foundation :flowers: and it’s really very good founation in jordan Really helps So Many PeopleS , That’s Really Great Step From Princess Haya To Made The Dream Of Her Mother :wub:

Princess Haya Inaugurates 9th DIHAD Conference1 April 2012

DUBAI - Under the patronage of HH Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development Conference and Exhibition (DIHAD) was inaugurated today by UN Messenger of Peace and Chairperson of the International Humanitarian City HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Princess Haya Inaugurates 9th DIHAD Conference

Pic:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
More
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg338/scaled.php?server=338&filename=2323s.jpg&res=landing
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg607/scaled.php?server=607&filename=32485164.jpg&res=landing
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg15/scaled.php?server=15&filename=32189665.jpg&res=landing

:previous:
An article on the meeting in English:

Princess Haya meets Polish first lady
HRH Princess Haya bint Al Hussein has discussed humanitarian issues with the wife of the Polish Prime Minister. The princess, who is the wife of UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, received Malgorzata Tusk at her office in Dubai yesterday. Tusk is accompanying her husband, Donald Tusk, on a visit to the UAE that is aimed at boosting ties between Poland and the Emirates.

AS usually Princess Haya was radiant but I cannot say the same thing about wife of my prime minister- yellow dress doesn't get well with blond hair of Mrs Tusk....

:lol: sometimes we all need a fashion adviser in our closet..... especially before we go out to a special meeting.......There is nothing that man or woman can not go wrong. :lol:

Relaxed ...... what is in the heart, is one more than a replaceable sleeve. Perhaps both ladies have even used the meeting for an exchange in terms of fashion ..... who knows? ;)

Last edited:
She didn´t attend the event her speech was presented by Raja Al Gurg, the
Vice-Chairperson of Dubai Healthcare.

Next event: May 2, 2012- UK at Wembley Stadium, Princess Haya and her brother, Prince Ali will present the first Ambassador Awards.

oh I am indeed looking forward ; is it the same salma :

"Special Recognition Award will be presented to HRH Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein,Princess Haya for achievements,towards Muslim women’s sport."
from twitter

oh I am indeed looking forward ; is it the same salma :

"Special Recognition Award will be presented to HRH Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein,Princess Haya for achievements,towards Muslim women’s sport."
from twitter

Yes xavi is the same event:flowers:

Omega Ladies Masters Golf Championship to be held in December under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

13th Dubai Spine Conference kicks off 1 May
The 13th Dubai Spine Conference will be held Tuesday 1 May under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bitn Al-Hussain, wife of Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum at the Raffles Dubai Hotel.

Omega Ladies Masters Golf Championship to be held in December under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein

HRH Princess Haya extends her patronage to Omega Dubai Ladies Masters [Article]

Next event: May 2, 2012- UK at Wembley Stadium, Princess Haya and her brother, Prince Ali will receive the first Ambassador Awards.

At least, they did not attend the gala and other members accepted the prizes on their names.

Posts discussing Sheikh Mohammed & Princess Haya attending the NewMarket races in England have been moved to the
Ruling Family of Dubai current events Part 2
Thread
since Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed was also attending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom