Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps was a private meeting.

If it was a private meeting then its most likely that it wouldn't be announced. Maybe Haya requested no pictures or sometimes WAM does not publish pictures for some reason of all events.

If it was a private meeting then its most likely that it wouldn't be announced. Maybe Haya requested no pictures or sometimes WAM does not publish pictures for some reason of all events.
I wanted to say that cameras were not allowed (Turkish official agency also hasn´t pics).

seems we will see haya next week :

Adair Richards

Next week I'm interviewing HRH Princess Haya, Sheikha of Dubai. If you can think of any good questions you'd like me to ask, let me know.
from twitter :Twitter

Great I hope we can read the interview on internet. And will be great see pics.

I very happy for Interview . Very happy see Princess Haya ; Thank You Xavi :flowers:

welcome all ; me too hope she talks about the kids !

I’m Sooo Excited to see the New interview of princess Haya :flowers:

Cant wait to see the interview ... :)

i am looking forward to see Princess Haya at the interview too.
must be nice to see her again after all that time.

February 22, 2012 - Princess Haya visits 4th Family Forum Village

Article ** Picture

her first appearance after jalila's birth she looked more slim but I will not judge since the pic and the outfit helps not ...but nice to see her active so quickly
oh wait can I say the little girl in front of her is al jalila ?

Last edited:
her first appearance after jalila's birth she looked more slim but I will not judge since the pic and the outfit helps not ...but nice to see her active so quickly

I don't think that is AlJalila, it doesn't look like her, her hair is quite dark compared to the light hair of AlJalila.

I don't think that is AlJalila, it doesn't look like her, her hair is quite dark compared to the light hair of AlJalila.

no it is her ; just watched the news on Dubai ; OMG what a girl she adores animals and so active and sociable ; I recorded the the video on mobile how can I upload ?

Yes she is Al jalilah. Zayed only had one months and a few days. And it´s impossible that Haya has lost all weight that she has gained during the pregnancy.

Yes dazz , this is Sheikha Aljalila not any small girl will like this stand next Princess Haya ; see pictures for Aljalila and compare here then you know is her ;) :flowers:
Thank you for Picture

Thank you all for correcting me. AlJaliala has changed, she has grown. Its great to see Princess Haya with her daughter at such a nice event.

Oooh Very Nice Picture , Princess Haya Look Wonderful and Sheikha Jalila Look sooo Cute :flowers: Thank you for Posting xavi83 :flowers:

Wow, this is a lovely picture of her and her daughter, she is a big girl now.. Glad to see new picture of Aljaleelah.. Thank you.

very Nice Shot Princess Haya & Sheikha Jalilah Look Wonderful Mother & Daughter , Sheikha Jalilah She’s really grow up so Fast :flowers: Thanx xavi83

Thanks xavi! Al jalilah loves animals. I like when she runs for see the animals. She has Haya´s smile.

Adorable child, she so cute... I loved when she got a flower for her mommy..

Great to see more pictures for haya and her daughter :D

its wonderful Princess Haya took Al jalila with her actually its great to see the Princess again.
thanks for the links.

I am so glad to see Al Jalila with he mother she looks adorable and sweet in her tradional dress.
nice to see Princess Haya too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom