Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice Portrait i guess its new.
would loved to see better version but thanks anyway.

Al Wasl Hospital gets “Baby-Friendly Hospital” status

the presence of Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) today celebrated the Baby Friendly Hospital status given to Al Wasl Hospital by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) at a ceremony held at the Dubai-based hospital...

Article ** Picture
More
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Thanks for the pictures, Haya looks like she slimmed down & the hair is darker.
Its great seeing her involved in such events.

Haya seems busy this week, great seeing her this much at events & openings.

WAHA opens exhibition stand at 2011 DIHAD conference
WAM article

I think it's Princess Haya's birthday today ! Aries :)

Decree establishes Dubai Healthcare City Authority, appoints Haya as president

...Wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, has been appointed as president of the authority, which will enjoy financial and administrative autonomy, with full legal capacity to achieve its objectives...
Read full article here

I wonder if Haya's day has 100 hours or how she can manage to be president of so many authorities and organisations and still find time to ride her horses and be there for her family. That woman truly seems to be a wonder woman :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubai sets up new authority to regulate healthcare sector
..Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, the wife of Sheikh Mohammed, has been appointed as president of the new authority, state news agency WAM reported.

Princess Haya takes steps towards restructuring of Dubai healthcare city
Dubai, UAE, 8 May (Petra) HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, on Sunday thanked HH Sheikh Mohammed for appointing Her as Chairperson of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA).

UAE PRINCESS TO SPEAK AT BAKER INSTITUTE LECTURE JUNE 9 ON EFFORTS TO STOP HUNGER
Read full article here

The link above provides a link where you can watch it live online.

Last edited:
thanks for posting this video!she delivered a good speech and she was very knowledgeable on the topic.for me this is one of the first speeches were I really enjoy listening to her because I feel that she speaks about something she really cares about!
usually I found her speeches flat and with no passion,she just read from the paper but here she did a really outstanding job and I hope that her efforts will do a lot of good:)
:flowers:

thanks for posting this video!she delivered a good speech and she was very knowledgeable on the topic.for me this is one of the first speeches were I really enjoy listening to her because I feel that she speaks about something she really cares about!
usually I found her speeches flat and with no passion,she just read from the paper but here she did a really outstanding job and I hope that her efforts will do a lot of good:)
yes she is best preson i see make speeches

I don´t know in which thread to post this,but it is absoluely lovely and I wanted to share it with you: Our Most Favourite Princess Letter Yet « The Princess Letters Project
There´s a young girl who is writing letters to princesses from different countries she admires and Princess Haya wrote here back (which made her No.1 on Eliza´s popularity ranking who is writing the Princess Letters)
"This a very personal letter to Miss E. Princess Haya had not only read her letter, but personally responded to most of the questions. And it’s been done with warmth, grace and humour.
"

I don´t know in which thread to post this,but it is absoluely lovely and I wanted to share it with you: Our Most Favourite Princess Letter Yet « The Princess Letters Project
There´s a young girl who is writing letters to princesses from different countries she admires and Princess Haya wrote here back (which made her No.1 on Eliza´s popularity ranking who is writing the Princess Letters)
"This a very personal letter to Miss E. Princess Haya had not only read her letter, but personally responded to most of the questions. And it’s been done with warmth, grace and humour.
"
Oh thanks for sharing!
This is just AMAZING. What a lovely Haya :D I always see her as a big baby, that's cute!

"

well she is always be my favorite princess !
I would always enjoy reading about her life with al jalila

I totally agree! But, i don't know, her voice is not catchy enough, i always feel bored while listening to her speeches even when it's about a great topic. :glare:

Very Good speech I love Haya so much she so educated

Princess Haya is charming. That letter was something you would keep forever. Bless her for making that girl's day (and week, and month).

Apart from Haya and Queen Rania no princess wrote back personally-which shows that they are really great personalities :flowers: Especially since they didn´t only write about their official duties but also included a little bit of private information too e.g what kind of film she is watching with Al Jalila...

Research and academia among top priorities for Princess Haya

WAM | Emirates News Agency
The Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA), under the directives of its Chairperson Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai, today announced that it is currently finalizing a comprehensive action plan, highlighting a number of key initiatives, to re-position Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) as an internationally renowned center for healthcare excellence.
Princess Haya continues to work closely with her team to address previous shortfalls and re-align DHCC with His Highness Sheikh Mohammed's vision to establish a state-of-the-art centre for integrated medical services. All existing projects are under evaluation and discussions with a number of reputable medical and academic institutions are currently underway to ensure the project remains in line with key objectives and its strategic framework. Further discussions with DHCC partners are also taking place as part of the Authority's aim to move the project forward.

and finally she is working in Dubai :
Princess Haya inaugurates Beijing TongRenTang Clinic at Dubai Healthcare City

Princess Haya inaugurates Beijing TongRenTang Clinic at Dubai Healthcare City | Dubai Healthcare City | AMEinfo.com

Great to see Haya, she looks really good and glowing, pregnancy does suit her well. I wonder if she will be staying in Dubai till her due date or will still be traveling. It seems that she has been away from Dubai for quite sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom