Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u sure ..... ?

Yes, here is a quote from one of the photos.

Owner Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum with his wife Princess Haya bint Al Hussein, John Ferguson and seller Dell Hancock of Claiborne Farm after buying Hip#156 Dynaformer/Preach for $2,900,000 at the 2007 September Yearling Sale at Keeneland, 9.10.2007

I like Haya's blouse alot, she's looking really good at the moment.

Oups, I don't like her sweater. It's not a maternal-clouthing. It looks like a cheap peace from Wall- Mart. I have to think how Maxima was stilish during her pregnacies.

Heeey .......... its not that Bad

For which collection? The one above I can't take credit for but if you're referring to another collection that I posted than you are very welcome. :flowers:

thank you Roshanah for this collection

Wow! That's some spread.

Regardless of the various whispers and innuendoes, I think it's safe to say that Haya is very much in love with Sheikh Mohammed.

am i the only person that finds the first pic a tad inappropriate for the vice-president of a country? i think it makes mo who is a man in his prime look a little foolish. very campy. the other photos are fine, it is just the first.

am i the only person that finds the first pic a tad inappropriate for the vice-president of a country? i think it makes mo who is a man in his prime look a little foolish. very campy. the other photos are fine, it is just the first.

Do you mean his casual clothing?

I think its nice to see him in something other than dishdashas and suits.;)

no, i am referring to his and haya's pose on the gates. looks like he is modeling. i just felt that his position and age would dictate a more reserved photo-op. it has nothing to do with his clothes. like i said, the other photos are fine. i think he and haya try too hard sometimes. they want to appear very progressive yet they come across as being very "naive". just a personal observation.

no, i am referring to his and haya's pose on the gates. looks like he is modeling. i just felt that his position and age would dictate a more reserved photo-op. it has nothing to do with his clothes. like i said, the other photos are fine. i think he and haya try too hard sometimes. they want to appear very progressive yet they come across as being very "naive". just a personal observation.

It's Mo being Mo and yes sometimes they both are a bit too quirky.:lol:

Princess Haya looks great in these pictures - I think I can see a lot of Queen Alia in her face in the second picture. If Haya did not get her nose job and still had her Arab nose, I think she would really have looked like her mother mashallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom