Princess Haya: Magazine Covers, Photoshoots, Interviews etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great Interview , Princess Haya She’s Wonderfull Person and That Tragedy Of Losing Her Mother In Young age and her Father Then Impact On Her So Much That’s Why She Mentioned Them in Each Interview That’s Really Sad , and Of Course She Faced a lot Of Pains To Losing Them , But Now She seem Very Happy With her New Family That’s great Thing For her , She’s Really Have Desire To Do good Things For Others , Thank you For Posting That Great Interview xavi83 :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely interview for Haya. I wish there was a picture of Zayed :)

Lovely interview for Haya. I wish there was a picture of Zayed :)

There is a pic of the little one with his father, taken just after he was born, on one of the Facebook sites of the Sheikh's daughters.

I loved the pic with the horse ...thank you dear I miss her interviews and activities

These pictures are really nice and it's lovely seeing her around horses, she has a connection which is nice to see.

Published on Aug 29, 2017
In a series of video interviews, HRH Princess Haya speaks to Harper’s Bazaar Arabia editor-in-chief Louise Nichol about her passion for furthering healthcare in the UAE and beyond, the philanthropic instincts of her own children, and how she keeps Jalila, nine, and five-year-old Zayed away from their iPads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom