Princess Haya is pregnant! & names for the child.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, and Haya comes from a family of 12, so she and the baby will have that in common!

i think Alia is the big possible name for a girl i think PAli didn't name his daughter Alia maybe coz Haya wanted to name it to her daughter if the baby is a girl :wub::wub:

if she named the baby Hussein, don't you think there are already too many Husseins in the family?

maybe they'd go for variety and give the baby another name...

Maybe they will choose a name typically emaratien.

What are the names of Shiekh Mos' other children?

If it's true then congratulations to them both!

And what about Sheikh Abdullah, maybe Mo's favourite to honour his close friend and Haya's half brother King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Yes. If princess Haya is pregnant, I would bet Abdullah would be the first choice for a boy. Alia for a girl.

Well its about time! I was wondering when they were going to have children. Girl: Alia
Boy: Ali after her brother or Hussein after her father

If she has a girl then I'm 99% convinced she would choose Alia to honour her mother.

Not so sure about boys names, she may want something different for Ali, Hussain or Abdullah. I've always liked the name Ibrahim (like my grandfather), that would be a nice choice.

I hope it's true if so: congratulations to t he couple that's a good news I am happy for her:flowers:.

Alia for girl
Ali or Abdullah for a boy

i'm very happy and excited for them-wonderful news. she's a beautiful person from inside out and i'm very happy for them. she looks radiant and so happy in the the photos. she's a very classy lady, i admired her father so much, it seems i've watched her grow up. i'm not sure but isn't it tradition not to confirm or deny, i don't remember much attention being paid to the children's births until after it happens in jordon. i still haven't seen any pictures of Queen Noors new grandchildren, so no announcement isn't surprising. but these photos suggest a baby is on the way:flowers:

When you count all kids mentioned on his website the baby should be no 18. Sheikh Mohammed is officially married to two women, Sheikha Hind and Haya but unofficial sources say that he is married to two more wives, makes 4 in total, not unusual for this region.

culture question? do all the wives know each other? do all the children grow up knowing each other? i know i've seen some of SM sons with him in photos (some of them are very handsome, and the 2 little girls in the photos were OMG gorgeous) the sons were 30ish and the little girls were 4?5? (i think it was at ascot) so there's a wide range of children. i mean no disrespect, i'm hoping to learn something and understand the situation better.

culture question? do all the wives know each other? do all the children grow up knowing each other? i know i've seen some of SM sons with him in photos (some of them are very handsome, and the 2 little girls in the photos were OMG gorgeous) the sons were 30ish and the little girls were 4?5? (i think it was at ascot) so there's a wide range of children. i mean no disrespect, i'm hoping to learn something and understand the situation better.
From a religious viewpoint a woman must giver her consent to her husband taking another wife, so to a certain degree she must "know of" the other wife/wives.

Honestly, I don't know anybody who has a 2nd wife, so am not really sure how the situation plays out. However a husband is supposed to treat all wives equally and that includes their children. I would assume that the children would at least know each other.

thank you for the quick answer. i'm sure with all SM billions there will be no trouble treating them equally. from what i've read of his first wife, she is very respected and kind woman, i'm glad she had to be consulted and approve of the marriage- it would seem cruel (in my western eyes anyway)otherwise. i hope for all concerned they are friendly to each other.
we have a show in the states called "Big Love" its about a man with 3 wives, all living next door to each other and boy do they keep him running. my hubby said it was his worst nightmare to have to keep more than 1 wife happy. must say there are some days i'd love to have another woman around to say "thank goodness he's yours to keep today"

Wonderful! Some time ago I asked if Haya would ever have a baby? And now... All the best to them:flowers:

No matter if they will have one or more children together. Children are blessing.

For a girl

Alia
Zein

For a boy

Hussien
Talal

Officially nothing is said about a pregnancy, but they will never announce officially a pregnancy.
Pregnancies are visible (princess Noor Hamza of Jordan during the statevisit to the Netherlands f.e. but not announced.

It reminds me of the last pregnancy of princess Salma of Morocco. Paris Match made the scoop already in september 2006, but the court remained silent.
The court made it clear two weeks before the birth, because rumors went on that the princess had already given birth

Last edited:
thank you for the quick answer. i'm sure with all SM billions there will be no trouble treating them equally. from what i've read of his first wife, she is very respected and kind woman, i'm glad she had to be consulted and approve of the marriage- it would seem cruel (in my western eyes anyway)otherwise. i hope for all concerned they are friendly to each other.
Ah, well, that's the thing. Although a man is supposed to get approval from his wife, often they do not. I have heard of people who've married a 2nd wife where the first was not at all happy with the situation.

It's particularly difficult in some societies as the stigma of divorce for a woman is a big one, even though it is a religiously sanctioned right.

We have discussion of Sheikh Mohammed's wives and Islamic marriage traditions in other threads.
Could we please confine this thread to Princess Haya's reported pregnancy.

thanks,
Warren
Dubai moderator

Sheikha Noor for a girl, I'm sure.

Girl: Alia.
Boy: Hamzah, Hussein.

Girl: Alia
Boy: Ali or Hussein

Girl: Alia, Noor, Fatima, Asma, Khadija
Boy: Hussein, Ahmad, Zayd

Girl: Alia, Noor, Fatima, Asma, Khadija
Boy: Hussein, Ahmad, Zayd

Thank you for your post but I don't think it will be a Fatima or Ahmad because Sheikh Mohammad has children who's names are Fatima and Ahmad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom