Princess Haya is pregnant! & names for the child.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suria

Courtier
Country
Jordan
Last edited:
God bless & Congrats to her and Sheikh Mo! I really didn't doubt after the last pictures.

I´m sooooo happy for her! Congratulations!!!!!!!
I cant wait to see "baby Mo"

Thank´s Suria!! Congratulations.

Thanks Suria.

What do they mean with Spring? To my knowledge here Spring starts at the end of March, and she is certainly already 4 to 5 months pregnant. I rather should say early Winter, also December or January.

Thanks Suria.

What do they mean with Spring? To my knowledge here Spring starts at the end of March, and she is certainly already 4 to 5 months pregnant. I rather should say early Winter, also December or January.

this is what the article says, she doesn't seem in her fourth month maybe in her third month ... not really sure but Elaph is a gulf magazine and close to UAE royal family.

Finally! She looks good--I wonder if Q. Noor, her stepmother, is going to be there for the birth? And to assist (I guess one of Sheikh Mo's other wives could assist also).

Finally! She looks good--I wonder if Q. Noor, her stepmother, is going to be there for the birth? And to assist (I guess one of Sheikh Mo's other wives could assist also).

no for sure ... she wasn't invited to Haya nor Ali's wedding i don't think that she will be invited to such occasion, i believe that Mrs Hanan her grandmother and Ali will be next to her.

Excellent point! I didn't realize her grandmother was still alive--wow! Does she have maternal aunts? And Ali and Rym too!

Excellent point! I didn't realize her grandmother was still alive--wow! Does she have maternal aunts? And Ali and Rym too!

Haya has two uncles only Ala'a and Abdullah, Hanan on the other hand has maybe two or three sisters, Haya is close to them too.

I think their contact is better than we think, cause if you take a look on Noor's official website - family pictures, there is a picture with her and Haya, but no single pictures with the other children; so I think they might like each other

Official Website of Her Majesty Queen Noor - My Album

having picture together doesn't mean that they like each other, princess Muna was at PAli's and Princess haya wedding but not noor i think this indicates more about the type of their relationship.

What does the article say? I can't read it?

Wow.... if she is, Congratulations and best wishes to her, her husband, and the little one, and if not, then it's ok, too.

it's official?

article posted in this post
No its not official since the article says" no official anouncment from the UAE or Jordanian court has been released" she is due soon & that she does not want to know the sex of the unborn. So does this mean she has spoken to the press about it? then how isnt it official? something doesnt make sense here..

PS; Ive translated the article since the translation page didnt really translate the article except for the ad's & side links

Last edited:
Do we know how many brothers and sisters this baby will have? I know he's got at least 6 kids, right?

6 ? 16 or 17 !

When you count all kids mentioned on his website the baby should be no 18. Sheikh Mohammed is officially married to two women, Sheikha Hind and Haya but unofficial sources say that he is married to two more wives, makes 4 in total, not unusual for this region.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It was no speculation. I knew it that she is pregnant.

I said that before more than 1 month but it was said that it's speculation and my messages were eleminate on this subject.

Congratulations to princess Haya

Finally she is pregnant.

I said that before more than 1 month but it was said that it's speculation and my messages were eleminate on this subject.
No, none of your posts were eliminated. Your first post on the subject in the current events thread was August 8.

Monchichi takes the honours with her post of 12 May. :)

Last edited:
Names for Sheikh Mohammad & Princess Haya’s first child

[FONT=&quot]Finally Princess haya is pregnant. :flowers:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am very happy like you among this good news.

I propose to open this thread concerning this subject. It is [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for anyone who has any suggestions for a name for the baby. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Enjoy it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personnaly I think:

* Sheikha Alyaa for babygirl
* Sheikh Hussein for babyboy[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I bet they name it after somebody from Haya's family, eg her late parents, so my suggestion would be the same as yours :flowers:
And what about Sheikh Abdullah, maybe Mo's favourite to honour his close friend and Haya's half brother King Abdullah II of Jordan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suria,
I have say Hussein and Alyaa and you say Ali and alia.
You know I never heard sheikh hussein or sheikh Ali or sheikha Alyaa in the family Al maktoum.

Let us wish that that be the first time

Sheikh Hussein bin Mohammad Al Maktoum
Sheikha Alyaa bint Mohammad Al Maktoum

It's sounds beautiful

Hussein would be nice, so would Ali or Alia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom