Princess Haya expecting 2nd child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the pictures, HRH certainly appears pregnant. The Royal Family of Dubai doesn't announce pregnancies as a rule. We'll have to wait.

Her breasts also appear to be slightly larger too. Or she doesnt wear a supportive bra, yes she does look pregnant, i would guess 3-4 months.

Her breasts also appear to be slightly larger too. Or she doesnt wear a supportive bra, yes she does look pregnant, i would guess 3-4 months.
Agreed, it's almost 4 months!
Cause even in Royal Ascot, she looked pregnant to me, but wasn't that clear!

It's so clear that she is pregnant, this is a great news, happy for her :)

YESSS!!!! so many pregnancies so far, 2012 will be another baby boom like in 2005!!! (and 2007 also had many births too)

and i posted days ago that Haya and Mohammed would get another baby, with a total of 2 children from both of them together, it seems i was right^^

Congrats to Haya! She deserves all the happiness in the world!
But wouldn't it be funny if she is not pregnant and just added some weight and we are all congratulating her on her pregnancy? Hahaha But I am sure this is not the case. Do you remember if her first pregnancy was announced?

It would be a little bit strange to announce a pregnancy,everyone can see that she has a babybelly and she seems very happy!I hope it´s going to be a boy, it´s good to see that Al Jalilah gets a younger sibling so that she has someone to play with later :) Only childs sometimes get lonely or self-centered but if you have a sibling you always have a person to do things together or discuss all kind of topics....

^exactly!!! i know many friends who are only childs and their personality is more harsh than others. not only that, i have an older brother and its amazing that when i arrive at home, i will be with him and we talk all sort of things, he keeps my secrets and i keep his!
if a person wants a baby but not many, at least have 2, give the first born a sibling!!!

i love how mohammed treats Haya with care and love! i always loved seeing them together, when they look at each other we can see their passion!!!
Mohammed loves his daughter Al Jalilah, and im sure he cant wait for the new baby to be born^^

Wonderful !!!!!!! congratulations :)

congratulation princess haya :flowers:

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers: A little boy named Hussein would be wonderful!

a brother or soster for Aljalila!!
very exciting.
congratulations to the parent.

It seems that Haya doesnt like to name her kids after her parents.
And there are already two grandsons of King Hussein who bear his name: Prince Hussein Mirza & Crown Prince.
And I personally don't like the name Aljalila; it's too similar to Jalila (her niece's name)

And there are already two grandsons of King Hussein who bear his name: Prince Hussein Mirza & Crown Prince.
And I personally don't like the name Aljalila; it's too similar to Jalila (her niece's name)
Maybe, Haya really loves the name of "Al Jalila" .

"Alia" would be better, imho.

Ah that's so wonderful, congratulations to the parents.
I'm excited to hear the name when the baby is born.

I think she is not naming her children after her parents because it would be a huge burden to live up to the expectations of such highly respected,popular characters and she wants her children to develop their own personalities and persue their own dreams!They shouldn´t be forced to live the life of someone else and she also said in an old interview that she had difficulties when she was young because many people were pushing her to fit into a certain image (of her much adored mother Q Alia) and do and think just like her parents-but her father supported her independence and allowed her to do what she was interested and passionate about - which is a very wise decision IMO,I see so many unhappy individuals who are doing jobs they are not really interested in and live lifes they didn´t chose or have partners they only married for strategic reasons....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom