Princess Haya as UN WFP's Goodwill Ambassador

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank`s Salma ! Princess Haya outfit look very nice and she very beautiful as usual :D

Yes , Amazing Pics , She Looks So Beautiful , The Top Nice & Suits her well , her Makeup & Hairdo so Nice , Thank you Salma :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks wonderful,I am glad to see her again out and about.
thanks alot for posting those lovely pics.:flowers:

thanks you both Xavi and Salma:flowers:
i think this is her second visit to Africa as UN WFP's Goodwill Ambassador,and its great to see Princess Haya around.

Yes in September 2006 she visited Malawi.

Princess Haya to receive WFP Hunger Hero Award in Davos

She received the 2015 Hunger Hero Award on Thursday during the World Leaders Dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

article

Last edited:
Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan, United Nations (UN) Messenger of Peace, speaks during the international forum 'Unity in Diversity' at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy, 05 November 2015.

Picture ** Picture 2

October 14, 2016- Princess Haya in Haiti

"His Excellency the Foreign Minister of Haiti, Mr. Pierrot Delienne, came to the airport to thank His Highness Sheikh Mohammed, and the people of the UAE for their support. I also met and was briefed by The Special Representative of the UNSG, Ms Sandra Honore, and Lt. Col. Imad Ababneh, Commander of the Jordanian Force and Lt. Col. Mahmoud Abdul Karim Shorman, Commander of the Observers' Force"

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0400010090011N147645565214918
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0500010020011Q14764557521491773

Last edited:
October 14, 2016- Princess Haya in Haiti

"His Excellency the Foreign Minister of Haiti, Mr. Pierrot Delienne, came to the airport to thank His Highness Sheikh Mohammed, and the people of the UAE for their support. I also met and was briefed by The Special Representative of the UNSG, Ms Sandra Honore, and Lt. Col. Imad Ababneh, Commander of the Jordanian Force and Lt. Col. Mahmoud Abdul Karim Shorman, Commander of the Observers' Force"

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

More pics:

it is great that UAE is sending some relief to haiti. i notice that haya's jacket has the jordanian flag instead of the UAE one though, which is strange as she is the consort of the sheikh...

No Carlota it´s the UAE flag.

Back
Top Bottom