Palaces of Dubai and Homes of the Ruling Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azrayy

Nobility
City
Country
United States
Guessing ?

Hi,
Do you have any picture of Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum palace ? Or is he living at residence not palace ?

Does anyone have a picture of the palace of Princess Haya and Sheikh Mohammad?

Ohhh I want those palaces! :)
I'll take 2 please! Could you imagine cleaning them & keeping up the grounds?

Who among the members of the Ruling family live in Zabeel Palace??--Is it only Sheikh Mo's family with SHeikha Hind???..What about his other wives and children with them, where do they live???

Lady Jennifer said:
Ohhh I want those palaces! :)
I'll take 2 please! Could you imagine cleaning them & keeping up the grounds?

if you have the money to buy one of this 'houses', believe me... you can pay someone to clean them for you heheh :bb:

Mahoogie said:
Who among the members of the Ruling family live in Zabeel Palace??--Is it only Sheikh Mo's family with SHeikha Hind???..What about his other wives and children with them, where do they live???

I guess its sheikha hinds palace with her kids.Every wife has own palace with their kids.But Princess Haya has a villa.

The first four are all of Za'beel Palace in Dubai while the last two are the palace of the Ruler of Sharjah. The last two are not in Dubai.

Do all Sheikhs of Dubai live in palace or only Sheikh Mohammed and his sons live in zabeel palace ? Where do his older brother and his family live ? And specially where Sheikh Maktoum family live after their father death ?

azrayy said:
more palaces:
The pictures arent opening the website is being blocked when trying to access so couldnt instead post where it can be viewed directly ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who all lives in zab'eel palace?Is it just sheikh mohammed al-maktoum and his family or his brothers and their families aswell?

in Zabeel i guess it's only sheikh Mohammed, sheika Hind and their kids, but i'm not sure...

It looks like it still might be candy girl. Its look very beautifull, i wonder who got the picture?

i t5hought houses in the middle east dont have windows or balconies so know could see the women inside

no this house doent not belong to princess haya

it belongs to shk hamdan bin rashid al maktoum

dubai-girl,

i heard the same thing from friends who live there. they said that as far as they know, princess haya does not have a palace being constructed in dubai. i did not know that it was sheikh hamdan's, however. thanks for the info.

this palace is not haya's
its hamdan bin rashid's palace..im sure coz i asked my friends in the uae
by the way i dont think haya is gonna get a palace bigger than Hinds;)

i know that the topic is "royal palaces of dubai", but i was wondering if anyone has pics of the abu dhabi ruling families' palaces.

mashalah cribs. beautifull that they live among the people and not somewhere in de dessert. but yust in the centre mashalah

I think that all the wives should have the same size palace. Are we sure that Princess Haya lives in a villa. Perhaps now that she has given birth to a child she will get a palace.

Back
Top Bottom