Palaces of Dubai and Homes of the Ruling Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, there are no pics. But look here, it's a documentary in portuguese about Hamdan's favorite hobby: Skydiving, you can see the inside of his palace, just watch the whole video.
Paixão pelo paraquedismo faz príncipe de Dubai investir no esporte | sportv.com
But, i'm not sure if this is the one in Al Wasl.

How do you know? I have never heard of that :ermm: Do you know where in Al Wasl or is it on Al Wasl road? Do you mean the house at 13:36? This one is not the house he is living in, it is just the place where he does have his private wind tunnel and other playground :whistling:

Haha,one day we have to get ourselves invited to their palaces *lol*
Maybe we could do a BBQ and while they are busy with the food we can look around how they are living...I always like to see how people live in private,see what kind of books they read,what music they listen to or how they decorate the interior of their house/appartment :D
It tells a lot about the people who live in it!

How do you know? I have never heard of that :ermm: Do you know where in Al Wasl or is it on Al Wasl road? Do you mean the house at 13:36? This one is not the house he is living in, it is just the place where he does have his private wind tunnel and other playground :whistling:
I didnt say he lives there, maybe not! But he owns it! :whistling:
I don't understand portuguese, but my friend does. She told me the guy said it's his residence, if you're talking about the video. :whistling:
Al Wasl is a residencial area.

Hey Girls,
You girls GOT your wish done babe!! :flowers: I can speak fluent portuguese and the video is solely about how sheikh hamdan supports Skydiving and he hired only the best skydiving trainers to b part of his skydiving team. Mostly brazilians and an american guy as well, ohh and that place where his got his private tunnel is NOT his palace. That's his private playground for him and his closest friends to train and play, its OUTSIDE his house in his yard. Actually the reporter said that's where sheikh hamdan trains for skydiving! ;)
PS: hope i helped! XOXO to all ;*

Exactly :) That's what I said. And, if you belive it or not Hamdan has more playgrounds not only this one. And I am very lucky to have the chance to visit one of them soon :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

This skydiver just loves Hamdan ... He said his team has several champions that Sheikh chose the best skydivers to form the best team. As mentioned earlier, that's not his palace, is just one of the places for him and his friends. It was said that he has a skydive simulator in the backyard of his home. Marat (the skydiver) also said that Hamdan has already jumped with a parachute over 500 times, and that the Sheikh has a great passion for sports. Members of his team jump 10 times a day, and Marat said they are very grateful to God for Hamdan love sports.
He also made a compliment to Dubai, but spoke admiringly of Hamdan several times. And he called the city of Dubai Paradise for skydiving.

Oh thanks for the translation :flowers:
It's always good to have people from different nationalities in that forum :wub::kiss:

Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and family home

Hi, I have looked for picture of their home but I have found nothing, I don't know where they live and how is their home, can someboby put some picture in this topic?

P.S. Who children live with him? For exemple Hamdan bin Mohammed and Majid bin Mohammed live with their father or in an other home?

(Excuse me for bad english but I'm not British :flowers:)

Hey, I am new here and this is my very first post... can anyone tell me if sheikh mohammed bin rashid is still married to the morrocan lady or not? And does anybody know her name? Do sheikh majid bin mohammed and sheikh mansour bin mohammed live in the zabeel palace? If not, then where do they live? And, is any of these two married?

Hey, I am new here and this is my very first post... can anyone tell me if sheikh mohammed bin rashid is still married to the morrocan lady or not? And does anybody know her name? Do sheikh majid bin mohammed and sheikh mansour bin mohammed live in the zabeel palace? If not, then where do they live? And, is any of these two married?

Hello!This is the wrong thread for this sort of questions-but even if you go to the right thread I do not believe that anyone will be able to give you a truthful answer to your questions because apart from his official wives (Sh.Hind and P.Haya), Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid does keep his private life private...we can only speculate :whistling:

If anyone is interested in Zabeel Palace he/she should go to Dubai and take a taxi, it´s possible to drive pretty close and you can have a look from outside. However, there are security guards,big fences etc. and you can only see the garden and get a little glimpse on the palace-building ;-)
There are a few official videos filmed inside Zabeel Palace where they receive local dignitaries and politicians ,but apart from that it is closed to the public and can´t be visited by tourists like most palaces in Europe.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where mo's sons majid and mansour live? Do they live in the zabeel palace? Or somewhere else?

Does anyone know where mo's sons majid and mansour live? Do they live in the zabeel palace? Or somewhere else?
Sheikh Majid and Sheikh Mansour are not married yet. Both do not live in Zabeel Palace consistently. Zabeel Palace is the residence of Sheikh Mohammed, his wife Sheikha Hind and their children.
The name of the Moroccan wife is not intended for public consumption and wants to remain unnamed.

They don't live in zabeel palace? Do you know where they live then?

They don't live in zabeel palace? Do you know where they live then?

Right, the Maroccan wife and her children don´t live there. Their residence isn´t for public and only their private matter.

Last edited:
The Za'abeel Palace Complex
Picture taken from the Burj Khalifa, January 2013

Attachments

• UAE Dubai Za'abeel Palace from Burj Khalifa Jan 2013.jpg
    UAE Dubai Za'abeel Palace from Burj Khalifa Jan 2013.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 11,437
Does sheikh rashid bin mohammed stil live at home or does he has his on place ?

so he lives at home. How old he have to be or is he waiting til marriage ? Does he has a big group of people with him when he out in public like sh. Mo and the CP

so he lives at home. How old he have to be or is he waiting til marriage ? Does he has a big group of people with him when he out in public like sh. Mo and the CP

As I told you, he had his own house some years before, but his old house was torn down. Normally one lives in the house of the parents until marriage and sometimes even after that. If a family has more housing, then it may be that the older sons (or some of them) live in another building. All of the Sheikhs have their entourage....

Oh, sure. You can read what happened to S. Rashid's palace in the book "City of Gold: Dubai and the Dream of Capitalism" (accessible on Googlebooks). The book is about Dubai and the ruling family. The relevant information is on page 193. Regardless of what he did, I find the razing of his house downright creepy.

Regardless of what he did, I find the razing of his house downright creepy.

We do not know the backgrounds which led to this decision. Therefore the demolition of his house might had reasons which are not been in connection with Sheikh Rashid's behavior.

Last edited:
"The trees, bushes and driveway were torn up, the swimming pool filled in; the Japanese pagoda and garden bulldozed...An Indian man who told me he had once worked on the grounds said Sheikh Rashid's home had been razed because of a 'royal family matter'...'Something bad happened'"

Nobody razes someone's home and bulldozes their Japanese garden in a public spectacle unless they intend to send a message to onlookers. Why not just evict S. Rashid and lock up the house?

Nobody razes someone's home and bulldozes their Japanese garden in a public spectacle unless they intend to send a message to onlookers. Why not just evict S. Rashid and lock up the house?

It wasn´t a public spectacle, only the house was bulldozes by a company the same way like many other houses being pulled down. The way of proceeding said nothing about the reason nor is it known who gave the decision to the demolition of the building. It might be Sheikh Rashid himself who has given his approval.

Last edited:
The pic of hamdan standing next to a palace with a little boy is that his palace does he have his own ?

The pic of hamdan standing next to a palace with a little boy is that his palace does he have his own ?

Which image you referring to? Can you post the link, please?

I try to find it but it was on this post posted earler someone put it as princess haya palace but then someone esle said it was fazza palace that is being build but then the other photo show it was done, if you go to youtube in type fazza3 it has a video of the palace.

I try to find it but it was on this post posted earler someone put it as princess haya palace but then someone esle said it was fazza palace that is being build but then the other photo show it was done, if you go to youtube in type fazza3 it has a video of the palace.

There are a lot of videos available under that keyword...... But the family of al Maktoum owns several houses.

Back
Top Bottom