Palaces of Dubai and Homes of the Ruling Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
according to google translation :) and that website these pictures of sheikha hind's palace-as you said- and fazza3's palace and i've seen sh. ra's villa's pictures too;) -i guess on flickr- but of course i'm not sure if its really his villa's:ermm:

who is that lady in the second to last pic?
her picture is on the wall?

This is the nickname of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

If you look at Sheikh Mohammeds palace & Zabeel Palace and any other property owned by Sheikh Mohammed you will know that these pictures arent any of his. The interiors are completly different from what the rest of there palaces are. Also go through potraits and family pictures and look at the background, nothing at all like the pictures.

Hamdan was pictured in a house once which im not sure if it was his or a house he shares with his brothers, the interior again was nothing like the above.

They probably have the interior decorators in every year to change things eg new carpets, wall colours, art work, coffee tables etc..

There are new official photo's of Za'abeel palace on Sheikh Mohammed's website in the photo gallery showing recent events in the palace - a gathering of business people, other U.A.E. royals and ambassadors received at the palace, an event with some of Dubai's arts and culture figures, and receiving central bank officials. The interior is very opulent, and i love the pink couch! The pictures also appear on Sheikh Hamdan's website in the 'news' section.

Sheikh Mo's photo gallery: (click here)

I've looked before on Sheikh Mo's website but couldn't find pictures of Za'abeel. I think this may be the first time that gatherings taking place inside have been published.

I also found this photo on Flickr, supposedly taken outside 'Fazza3 house'. (click here)

It could be Sheikh Hamdan's villa, but it's from 2007, he could have moved. I read on the web that Schumacker Island was given to either Michael Schumacker, Sheikha Hind or Sheikh Hamdan by Sheikh Mohammed. This is unconfirmed.

Last edited:
Maybe is Sheikha Hind in the pics...

I don't think it's Sheikha Hind. I think this is Sheikha Hind

She clearly resembles Hamdan and the youngest Sheikha's (I forget their names, but one of them is Sheikha Sheikha). So it could be true that the photo's on that website are not of Za'abeel, but I posted a link to Sheikh Mohammed's website gallery where official photo's of the palace have been posted, you can use them to compare the two palaces:

Sheikh Mo Gallery

I don't think it's Sheikha Hind. I think this is Sheikha Hind

She clearly resembles Hamdan and the youngest Sheikha's (I forget their names, but one of them is Sheikha Sheikha). So it could be true that the photo's on that website are not of Za'abeel, but I posted a link to Sheikh Mohammed's website gallery where official photo's of the palace have been posted, you can use them to compare the two palaces:

Sheikh Mo Gallery

As noted before in previous posts & threads, there are no pictures of Sheikha Hind nor has she been pictured in public. That lady is not Sheikha Hind.

i don't think is sheikha's Hind pic.. And Sh.Hamdan lives alone in this palace or with Sheikha?

We established earlier that this Princess Haya's crib | Flickr - Photo Sharing! is Hamdan's palace not Haya's. It was like on page 1 or 2 of this thread. If you look at the colums, roof, and artwork on the gate of this palace Palace of Sheikh Hamdan, the 20-something Crown Prince of Dubai | Flickr - Photo Sharing! you can see its the same just from a different angle.

I love the design of it!

But Most People say its Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace (Hamdan uncle) not Hamdan's one

But Most People say its Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace (Hamdan uncle) not Hamdan's one

So still Sheikh Hamdan just not the one we talk about so much... :lol: Either way its an updated picture of the palace that was posted earlier.

We established earlier that this Princess Haya's crib | Flickr - Photo Sharing! is Hamdan's palace not Haya's. It was like on page 1 or 2 of this thread. If you look at the colums, roof, and artwork on the gate of this palace Palace of Sheikh Hamdan, the 20-something Crown Prince of Dubai | Flickr - Photo Sharing! you can see its the same just from a different angle.

I love the design of it!

Beautifull design and very B I G for Sheikh Mohammed, Al Jalila and her!:brows:
Maybe she wants to give me 1 room when I'll visit Dubai!....haha lol

i know that the topic is "royal palaces of dubai", but i was wondering if anyone has pics of the abu dhabi ruling families' palaces.
I have travelling in Dubai and Abu last year,Abu's royal palace isn't allowed to taken pic~

Sheikh Hamdan's house on Palm Jumeira

does anyone know where on Palm Jumeira Hamdan has is place? Which palm frond is it? :ermm:

Hey I was wondering were does CP Hamdan live are there any photos???!!! :)

Hey I was wondering were does CP Hamdan live are there any photos???!!! :)

Officially he lives in Za'abeel Palace (some pictures can be found in previous posts) if he really lives in za'abeel or has his own house is not known and there are no pictures.

Thanks :) Is it true that sheikh Rashid and Princess Haya both live in villas of there own??
And is za'abeel palace where all of CP Hamdans family lives??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamdan has his own palace in Al Wasl. All Mohd sons have their own residences.

:previous:Really were is al wasl is it close to the palace?? And are there any pics???!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom