Divorce For Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's DailyMail, it's wise to take everything they print with grain of salt
Plus i don't think her affaire was a motive neither for her escape or her divorce as it's stated in court documents Sheikh Mohammed knows and didn't have problem with that.

Maybe a few anger issues from the EX?

Yeah, the affair broke both the marriages. The friend even said his ex-wife had a tough time handling all this while Sheikh Mohammed knew about it but only got angry post Princess Haya's radio interview about Sheikha Latifa. This interview clearly from the side of the bodyguard's ex-wife.

Last edited:
The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.

The ex-wife may also be getting some monetary "help" from the Sheikh to publicize the story and further put Haya in a bad light.

My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.

My point exactly. Feels like a UAE paid article in line with the Weekly Bliz tabloids in 2019 that talked about Hayas previous sexlife etc.

Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones

Everyone knows weekly bliz is a tabloid paid by Sheikh Mohammed. So they are trying new ones

No nobody knows that,, but apparently you and a few others do! Don’t state it like it’s a fact

"The friend" is supposed to be a family friend of the bodyguard and his ex-wife.

So,no facts no proof and what a pimp that he needed to be silenced by gifts!
Low life.

If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....

If you look at twitter on #princesshaya you will see mostly Indian magasins running the story. And we know how the UAE and India cohoted in the Princess Latifa case.... Smoke and fire....

India also took some political advantage after the Latifa case.

I don’t read these kind of papers, but still you are stating your opinion on assumptions not on facts.

You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.

You believe anything against Princess Haya but when it comes to Sheikh Mohammed you have a lot of doubts but then it's totally up to you what you believe not I just post the link and the weekly blitz is total garbage who post articles about Princess Haya as if she did something to them that backed by no evidence. I am not saying I am stating facts it's an assumption that the lady friend of the bodyguard's ex-wife is paid by Sheikh Mohammed to create more drama.

I do not believe everything against princess Haya, I only accepted what was reported from court, the whole thing does not concern me.
If what you say is true about this link then why are reading it? Also This lady might not exist at all ( payed or other wise) , the thing is I don’t think Sheikh Mohammed cares enough to do so.
I do not like at all a lot of what sheikh Mohammed does, but also I do not like what princess Haya did. I don’t think she did right by her name or by her children. Divorce is always available

TONIGHT on #60Mins, a Royal family in crisis. Could a messy divorce case in London help free Dubai’s missing princesses? #60MinSummer https://t.co/2Re3WVvP6X

It looks like the same old episode where they showed Sheikha Maytha who is a distant relative to Sheikh Mohammed.

2. Princess Haya is Royalty but not all royalties are rich , when she married Shiekh Mohammed she was in debt ( remember that her father died and she fled with her trainer to Spain ) Shiekh of Oman used to help her with her bills.

The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/groups/public/documents/webcontent/wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/princess-on-horseback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview

The Source of this rumor is Arab Times , and the writer of this electronic newspaper is political opponent of Hashemite family in Jordan and Many Arab Ruling Families. This newspaper style is spreading rumors about Princess and Sheikhas to make them look bad without giving evidences and proofs (ex; Princess fled with her trainer). Arab Times also wrote that Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum loved princess Haya and was planing to propose her but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum proposed to Princess Haya first. (What do you think about this news ??)

Princess Haya CV
https://documents.wfp.org/stellent/groups/public/documents/webcontent/wfp094966.pdf

1985-1995 she was in UK for education and graduated in June 1995 with an
Honors Degree BA MA, in P.P.E. (Politics, Philosophy and
Economics.)

In the years 1995- 2002, Princess Haya competed
internationally world wide at an average of 39 International
Competitions a year.
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: the late Paul Darragh / Alain
Storme
• 1995 – 1997, Ireland: Tommy stack (amateur flat race
jockey)
• 1997 – 1999, Germany: Paul Schockemohle
• 1999 – 2000, Holland: Hans Horn
• 2000 – 2001, France: Katie Monahan Prudent / Alice
Debany Clero
• 2001 - 2002, France: Patrick Caron
Princess Haya spend her youth in Europe and trained with many showjumping trainer but after taking her family permission as she said in her in interview with The Irish Time in August,1996
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/princess-on-horseback-1.73690

ِAlso she accompanied her father in his treatment journey 1998
as she mentioned in this interview

It makes no sense that Rashid was in love with her as it doesn’t fit his character and also he is 8 years younger than her.
The other thing is that I never read the times sor I wouldn’t know , but I do know that Haya had some problems before marrying shiekh Mohammed ( money wise) also the trainer story was well known out of the newspaper world but I would never say is a 100% fact as I did not witness that my self.
I did however specify that her problems began after the death of her father and not before.

Sheikh Mo hacked Hayas Phone during the divorce hearings in court:

In his judgment, Sir Andrew McFarlane, president of the UK High Court's family division, criticised Sheikh Mohammed in the strongest terms.

“The findings represent a total abuse of trust, and indeed an abuse of power, to a significant extent,” he said.

“I wish to make it plain that I regard the findings that I have now made to be of the utmost seriousness in the context of the children’s welfare.

"They may well have a profound impact upon the ability of the mother and of the court to trust him with any but the most minimal and secure arrangements for contact with his children in the future.”

Haya’s phone was hacked 11 times in July and August last year with Sheikh Mohammed’s “express or implied authority”, the Guardian revealed.

Two of Haya's lawyers were also hacked, including Lady Shackleton, a member of the House of Lords.

In March, MacFarlane ruled that Sheikh Mohammed was keeping his daughters Latifa and Shamsa captive and has conducted a campaign of harassment against Princess Haya.

Sheikh Mohammed was also found to have organised the kidnapping of Latifa, who attempted to flee Dubai in 2018, and her older sister Shamsa, who in 2000 temporarily escaped her family in the UK.

Sheikh Mo hacked Hayas Phone during the divorce hearings in court:
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...-princess-haya-hacked-uk-high-court-says?s=09

In his judgment, Sir Andrew McFarlane, president of the UK High Court's family division, criticised Sheikh Mohammed in the strongest terms.

“The findings represent a total abuse of trust, and indeed an abuse of power, to a significant extent,” he said.

“I wish to make it plain that I regard the findings that I have now made to be of the utmost seriousness in the context of the children’s welfare.

"They may well have a profound impact upon the ability of the mother and of the court to trust him with any but the most minimal and secure arrangements for contact with his children in the future.”

Haya’s phone was hacked 11 times in July and August last year with Sheikh Mohammed’s “express or implied authority”, the Guardian revealed.

Two of Haya's lawyers were also hacked, including Lady Shackleton, a member of the House of Lords.

In March, MacFarlane ruled that Sheikh Mohammed was keeping his daughters Latifa and Shamsa captive and has conducted a campaign of harassment against Princess Haya.

Sheikh Mohammed was also found to have organised the kidnapping of Latifa, who attempted to flee Dubai in 2018, and her older sister Shamsa, who in 2000 temporarily escaped her family in the UK.

No matter how big or important or how much Mo deems that he can do whatever he wants and order others to do his bidding, if he does anything that is deemed untrustworthy, illegal or just plain abuse of power, it can and will come back to bite him in the back of the front.

No matter how high one is at the top of the heap, even in his own mind, there will always be someone that can cut him down to size. When you play with fire, expect to get burned. :D

:previous: It seems Sheikh Mohammed's behaviour is that of an absolute tyrant that bows to no man, no law and no country other than his own which he, of course, rules as he wants. He is obviously one of those people that makes all the decisions for his family, be it wives or children.

In committing a crime, by ordering his ex-wife's phone and even those of her legal team, shows that he has no respect for any law but his own, e.g. ordering the kidnapping of Princess Shamsa who was kidnapped off the street in Cambridge and Princess Latifa, who was abducted by members of the Indian Military in international waters in what has been called an arms trade.

Strangely, for all his criminal activities, he is not exactly persona non grata in the UK. Funny what a few Trillion dollars can buy.

:previous: It seems Sheikh Mohammed's behaviour is that of an absolute tyrant that bows to no man, no law and no country other than his own which he, of course, rules as he wants. He is obviously one of those people that makes all the decisions for his family, be it wives or children.

In committing a crime, by ordering his ex-wife's phone and even those of her legal team, shows that he has no respect for any law but his own, e.g. ordering the kidnapping of Princess Shamsa who was kidnapped off the street in Cambridge and Princess Latifa, who was abducted by members of the Indian Military in international waters in what has been called an arms trade.

Strangely, for all his criminal activities, he is not exactly persona non grata in the UK. Funny what a few Trillion dollars can buy.

Very well said. He does come across as a tyrant.

It truly is amazing what money can buy. Morals often go out the window when money is involved. So many examples of that.

Exactly. Still, Haya had no problem to marry and have children with a man of such reputation and be part of his power network (FEI president, the 'western wife'), until she became the target herself.

Princess Haya is 'fully' justified in fearing her children will be snatched from their English country home by their sheikh father's henchmen in a helicopter, High Court judge says

Still, Haya had no problem to marry and have children with a man of such reputation and be part of his power network (FEI president, the 'western wife'), until she became the target herself.
If I´d want to nitpick I´d say that while Princess Haya obviously did what she did we hardly are in a position to know if she, at any time, had any problems of any sort with doing that, or not. That put aside, you are certainly absolutely right. I´d like to understand, though, if you just want to sum up the facts here in order for everybody to catch up or if are you implying something more?

Princess Haya is 'fully' justified in fearing her children will be snatched from their English country home by their sheikh father's henchmen in a helicopter, High Court judge says
The sad perspective is that these children and their mother will never have a normal life as they will fear for ever. A man who is able to kidnap his own daughter in middle of the street of a foreign democratic country and nothing happened to empeach him, is fully able to do anything at any moment. He has the evilness, the time and the money to develop and execute his avenge. He kidnapped twice an adult he can do again. One day his kids will go out of their now protected life they will go at university or sport area or for a night life. He is able to harm them then. Which army of security guards would they need to feel and be safe? This fear will accompany them for ever. Maybe when Al Jalila gets married will lose interest for him, but not sure.
Sad very sad.

As for people criticizing Haya that she married him, we cannot be sure that she new about Samsa. At this time internet was not so expanded and i wonder how many articles existed then. And even if not, it is not usual for any bride to do Internet search for future wife. Even if she had seen some articles he could have explained her that nothing was true. It is very commun for royalty and celebrities to have many false press articles.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

If I´d want to nitpick I´d say that while Princess Haya obviously did what she did we hardly are in a position to know if she, at any time, had any problems of any sort with doing that, or not. That put aside, you are certainly absolutely right. I´d like to understand, though, if you just want to sum up the facts here in order for everybody to catch up or if are you implying something more?

I'm not implying anything, either Haya was dumb/naive enough to ignore her husband's well known absolutism or she was a willing tool because she was paid off with a luxury life and power.

Sheikh Mohammed has been a well known figure in the arab world long before Haya, and Haya descends from circles who are absolutely aware of what has been going on behind the courtain. Jordan has been a close ally and King Abdullah will have dealt with Dubai first hand.
I don't want to repeat myself that the marriage was rumored not to be a love match (at least from his end) but served some purpose, for Jordan (financially), Sheikh Mohammed (a wife as the ticket to acceptance in the western world) and Haya (money, position, children). The western media remained suspicious, despite Haya's attempts to sugarcoat her husband's polygamy or his unendearing appearance.

I personally don't buy the story of Haya being dumb/naive, therefore I think she enjoyed playing the game until she realized it became a danger for herself and her children, something she'll have witnessed happening first hand over the years with other children or mothers who became insubordinate.
There are many examples that became public knowledge, Shamsa, Latifa, or the drama of the firstborn Rashid bin Mohammed, who was made an outcast by his father after they disagreed and died early, and who knows what else happened behind the scenes with the media being under the control of one man.

Back
Top Bottom