Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jordan, thank you for the Princess Haya video, it is great! It's so nice to see what she is fighting for.. :)

Cute website for Godolphin/Darley for the kids to enjoy. I played the jockey silk color game! LOL

Darley KIDS

Poor Women
HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, UN Messenger of Peace; Malini Mehra, Founder and CEO, Centre for Social Markets (CSM), India; Barbara Stocking, Chief Executive, Oxfam GB; M.S. Swaminathan, Chairman, M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation.
Global Humanitarian Forum 2009 | Eurovision3

Sheikh Hamdan.

I feel bad for the guy that falled to the ground when the lion moved because I would have done the same thing.:lol:

watch

I've seen this video many times before..
around 1:57 when the guy falls off the horse Hamdan laughs and he looks so cute!
Then around 2:43 when Hamdan speaks Arabic he says "Okay, ana birshof" haha he speaks Arabic with English haha :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting videos!Thank you, princessofuae for post they. I`ve never seen the first...it`s amazing...Hamdan looks to have very good time.Excuse my ignorance, which the logo fazza sky refers to?Excuse also if my english is not very good.Thank you.

Interesting videos!Thank you, princessofuae for post they. I`ve never seen the first...it`s amazing...Hamdan looks to have very good time.Excuse my ignorance, which the logo fazza sky refers to?Excuse also if my english is not very good.Thank you.

Welcome!, FazzaSky seem to be some people that have access to some of his videos flying... I dont think its official. :):)
Its alright as long as I understand your English we are cool! haha

I totally fell in love with this Arabic song and listened to it everyday only to find out it was written by Hamdan!!!

It has such an amazing meaning to it. Hamdan writes songs as well. The song translated is "The Years Separate us" "Tefaragna El Seneen" sung by Asalah and Mohammed Abdo

This is the music video and Hamdan speaks in this. Hamdan speaks at 1:36
Teferagna El Seneen

This is the more clearer version of the song (The CD version) Hamdan does not speak in this one.
Tefaragna El Seneen CD Version w/o Hamdan

I totally love this song!!!!

The song is about two lovers that meet but they separate, then they meet again, and they separate. Its about how they struggle to meet each other. Its really emotional. I cried the first time I heard it.

The song is about 3-4 months old.

I totally fell in love with this Arabic song and listened to it everyday only to find out it was written by Hamdan!!!
What is this song talkin about?? is it a new song?? and YES it really is hamdan's voice at 1:36. :)

I love the video!It`s so well made and Handam voice is so sexy!

This is another one of Hamdans recent songs.
Its called Sokar Zyada(A lot of sugar)
It is sung by Yara a famous Arab singer.
Its in Khaliji accent(hard-core Gulf Arabic accent)

Its about how a girl resorts to sugar because her lover was being difficult for her. Its a sweet song, a little odd but sweet. Most Arabic songs are more serious so its nice to see a song like this. This is also one of my favorites

Yara Sokar Zyada

Ok so who has the mp3 of this song? I would love to put this baby on my iphone to rock out to in the gym.

Ok so who has the mp3 of this song? I would love to put this baby on my iphone to rock out to in the gym.

OMG, what a coincidence! I have it on my iPhone and I listen to it when I'm working out. Thats so weird lol. Usually I use YouTube to listen to it. I think I got the mp3 from his website. I don't remember. I'll try to find it for you. :)

OMG, what a coincidence! I have it on my iPhone and I listen to it when I'm working out. Thats so weird lol. Usually I use YouTube to listen to it. I think I got the mp3 from his website. I don't remember. I'll try to find it for you. :)

Please let me know if you can find it, or you can email me the mp3. :) I can't get enough of this song!

I don't know if this video was posted before. I think it has something to do with horse racing.

In this video you can see Majid, and I think Ahmad celebrating. Majid seems EXTRA happy! I've never seen him this happy before. I think this win means a lot to him and UAE.

Majid and Ahmad(I think)

Back
Top Bottom