Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is talking and Can anyone translate it please???????????I don't know Arabic.:bang:
Folks... this is a news broadcast and the speaker is a professional newsperson. The only time anyone else is speaking is when they are being interviewed.

Last edited:
Thanks Turkish Delight, i was confused who it was. lol. Royal friend I think we were wanting sheikh ahmeds speaking traslated not the broadcasters. Not sure though if T.D. wanted the whole report translated ?

Thanks Turkish Delight, i was confused who it was. lol. Royal friend I think we were wanting sheikh ahmeds speaking traslated not the broadcasters. Not sure though if T.D. wanted the whole report translated ?
I was responding to the original question which asked who was talking and TD responded it was Shk Ahmed.

Sorry 4 the bother but im still confused. lol. I meant at 45 seconds into the video someone is interviewed I was wondering who it was cuz I dont know the ruling dubai family much. thanks.
Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Matkoum

:lol:Turkish Delight - Did you get duped??? Lol.
You will find a few of the videos posted on Youtube by Shk. Hamdan's fans like to include their photos with his.
If you read the general comments left by people they will confirm that these girls are just ordinary people, no-one of any importance (ie famous) or link to shk. Hamdan and his family.
Another example is, a video where a fan has called herself ''Princess'' with Shk Hamdan's picture, again people left comments saying it was just an ordinary girl, not shk. Hamdan's fiancee or wife!!! (lol).
Personally, unless it's an actual moving video, I tend to ignore these 'videos' because these fans are probably just after some attention from people outside of Dubai who don't know all the facts on the Al-Maktoum family very well. Don't fall for their edited videos! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

I just found a video on youtube of sheikh hamdan and sheikh rashid celebrating an endurance win. I don't know which one. I guess it is kind of old like two years ago because Hamdan looks really young. Hope you haven't seen it and it is not a repeat.
YouTube - fazaa

Cool videos, she's very beautiful person. It's nice to hear her speaking arabic cuz i never heard it before. Thanks for posting :D

very cute princess, you can see Ms. Hanan Toukan at the first vedio

Great Videos of one of my favourite princesses, Princess Haya! :flowers:. I never heard her speak before. She is very beautiful princess.;) Thank-you for posting the videos, Reeda2000 :) Hope you will post more videos!

How sounds Arabic that she speaks? For me a bit weard. Maybe because I don't speak Arabic, but I think it's different from everyting I heard. Do they have a different kind of Arabic in Dubai?

How sounds Arabic that she speaks? For me a bit weard. Maybe because I don't speak Arabic, but I think it's different from everyting I heard. Do they have a different kind of Arabic in Dubai?
Yes they have ..... khaliji

This video is for SHEIKHA HIND:wub:(The first lady and official lady of Dubai,Favourite Wife of Sheikh Mohammed):wub:from Arabic singer Ahlam during the Al Maidan competition's Final.:flowers:

You also can see here Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Mohammed:cool:

YouTube - احلام في الميدان

Thanks maryamii for everything!!:)

any time turkish delight
the song is very nice and ahlam is a gr8 singer...her presentation was excellent..

Back
Top Bottom