Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liverpool look set to become the latest British club to be taken over by a foreign investor - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoum.

BBC Sport Player

video of Sheikh Hamdan:

.::ÔÈßÉ æÈØÇÞÇÊ ãÍÑæã ::.

video of Sheikh Hamdan for who wants to hear his voice when he was speaking English :)

ESPN: Invasor connections Video - NTRA

Sheikh Rashid:

Video of rashid - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Video of min y7bk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Video of salama - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

video of sheikh hamdan for who wants to hear his voice when he was speaking English :)

ESPN: Invasor connections Video - NTRA

Last edited by a moderator:
anne101 said:
thank you very much for the videos. But, what is going on with Rashid, i could be wrong, but he seems pissed!!!!

i dont know whats wrong with rashid but you are right he seems pissed.

azrayy said:
you're welcome jamilia im just trying to do my best :) and i agree with you he is kind a cute when he pissed.hamdan and maktoum seems confused :)

- and you are doing it well and should keep it up! :)

Now when you said Maktoum I watched it once again since I hadn't noticed him, only Hamdan. I think it's actually Ahmed in the shot for a second, not Maktoum.

Hey monchichi, which video is not working for you. the first one was uploaded onto youtube. the 2nd one,
Http://la.joreyat.org/download.php?i...5658b911d097d8
i checked on the link and it working for me. I hope you get to see it because at the end ahmed is been interviewed from a hosiptal bed

Hey azrayy, were you able to see the 2nd video

Last edited:
Dubai claims a world record

Nothing to do with the Ruling House (apart from their financial interest in the development company, and the Sheikh's grand plans to make Dubai an international city of note) but it's worthwhile mentioning that Dubai can now boast the tallest building in the world.

As of today the Burj Dubai has surpassed the previous World's Tallest, the Taipei 101 Tower in Taipei, Taiwan.

The Burj now stands at 141 levels and 512 metres tall (1,686 feet), and growing.
The tower's final height is a closely guarded secret, but will be somewhere around 200 levels and 800+ metres (2600+ feet) tall.

Here's a pic, taken today:

and a rendering of the completed development.

~ * ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom