Links, Fanart and Videos

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a song issued by one of Sheikh Hamdan's poems. I'm not sure but I think it's called "Easy question".
Can someone who speaks arabic please be kind enough to tell us what is this song about?:flowers:
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone who speaks arabic please be kind enough to tell us what is this song about?:flowers:

Thanks,

Hello.
The song is called '' Easy Deal''. It talks about breakup and how it's really hard for someone madly in love.

As far as I know it's a very popular song and has turned into a hit.

:ROFLMAO: This photo cracks me up,
I don't know who did it, but whoever she is .. she's brilliant :lol:
[LOL]

Hahahahahahahahaha! Wow, that is genius!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: great idea!!!:ROFLMAO: At sight you forget the man who stands next to this elegant lady!;). Thanks for sharing!

hahaha Sooo Funny One , Sheikh Hamdan Looks Nice , Thanx LipGloss :flowers:

I haven't seen this posted yet. It is an adorable video of Sheikh Hamdan goofing off with Chris Colwell. Chris is the man he took up in the excitor. Its really very sweet.

The Gift - YouTube

I haven't seen this posted yet. It is an adorable video of Sheikh Hamdan goofing off with Chris Colwell. Chris is the man he took up in the excitor. Its really very sweet.
It is probably the best gift that you can make a person - to give something of yourselfe personally. Great job - he did it!

you can also see Princess Haya and AlJaleelah in the begging of the video:

Can someone translate this poem into english please
bit.ly/PUYSMi

Sheikh Hamdan's Instagram: @faz3
His photography is amazing !!

WOW, that's spectacular: Indian Dubai Taxi Driver's 200-page album filled with pictures from HH Sheikh Mohammed now weighs 27 kilograms. He hopes to enter the Guinness world record for having the most number of published pictures of Shaikh Mohammad. The driver said the ruler’s charm, authority, and efficiency as a leader drew him to this hobby.:

Decade-long collection of Shaikh Mohammad photos | GulfNews.com

Together with his father Sheikh Hamdan support social projects and help people with special needs and disabilities. :

Together with his father Sheikh Hamdan support social projects and help people with special needs and disabilities. :

How did the young man lose his legs?? What happened to him? :sad:

How did the young man lose his legs?? What happened to him? :sad:

I don´t know. The young man is from outside of UAE and was flown to Dubai for medical treatment under the umbrella of "Mohammed bin Rashid Charity and Humanitarian Establishment" of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. He meet Sheikh Hamdan at Atlantis The Palm Hotel in Dubai last October.

Last edited:
Isn't he the Palestinian young man who lost his legs in and explosion

Isn't he the Palestinian young man who lost his legs in and explosion

I don´t know. But right, he is Palestinian. And so, maybe.... Do you know the story of the young man?

I have to look for the article in fazza forums but if my memory is serving me he was in Ghaza when an explosion from a bomb in the area happened and he lost his legs. I have to look for details he was sent to UAE for treatment and shiekh hamdan took special care and interest in him

your highness sheikh hamdan i want to meet you sir for few seconds . i know ur time is precious but still i am requesting you kindly spare few moments for me . its urgent . thanks / regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom